Week 2 CFB

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Inevitable week 2 disaster coming up....it always seems that I have decent weeks when I don't post, and then post some plays and get killed....plus, the classic over-reaction....so, here are plays and some P12 thoughts

Rutgers -5 v. EMU.....2 units.....bet a unit at a bit better #, but added another with current number...yes, I get that this is huge over-reaction play and everyone and mother that watch Rutgers play UW will be backing Rutgers at short number....but they were TOUGH in the trenches and have some really skilled athletes...if they stay healthy, they can make some noise...understand there is a bit of love from sharps on EMU coming off bowl game and all, but I am just going to pull this trigger and not look back

Utah Pk @ BYU....1 unit....watched both BYU games and just don't see anything with this team...they are in for a long year imo, but this isn't a bigger bet because this is a huge rivalry and BYU should be fully focused coming off that disaster in Norleans....

USC -6 v. Stanford....2 units....Even though the defense looked shitty against WMU, I do not think they are that bad....this one will have the Trojans FULL attention.....I sniff a DD win and grabbing this line while shortening due to public love of Stanford....don't like Chryst

Michigan State -7 v. WMU....1.5 units.....Too short and tough spot after a big fight against USC and in b-2-b roadies against power 5....after the disaster last year in east lansing, there is no way they are overlooking anyone at this point, right? I expect a focused Spartan team to pull away late (if not early)

P12 Thoughts.......

Oregon v. Nebby......Huskers really banged up and I watched the blackshirts look fairly average against ASU last week...Oregon gonna score and the question is whether Nebby can match....looking to bet OVER 69 if anything

WSU v. Boise.....tough call...not overly impressed with WSU's opener, but also not overly impressed with Boise...if I had to play, it would be Boise plus

UCLA v. Hawaii....no way to go other than Hawaii plus, but I am not touching this game

Oregon State v. Minny.....who the fukk knows....small lean to the Beavs though, as I still think they have some talent...but their inability to play any defense so far is very troublesome

Arizona State v. SDSU.....lean ASU, but again, their defense just looks bad against NMSU.....can't back them laying points (even small numbers) until the D shows something

Arizona v. Houston.......Same story...I love this Dawkins kid and would be easily backing him if I could trust the AZ defense....even though NAU gained about 300 yards in teh 4th, they still gained 562...wtf?

UW v. Montana...guessing the line with be about 40....lean to UW because Montana generally tries to play a bit up-tempo (although may slow down here to keep the score reasonaable)....Montana gave up some numbers to a mediocre Valpo team last week, so I fully expect the UW to score 50 plus.....I will call 55-10

nice thoughts out west

stay true Jimmy....and hold down the in games late my brother:cheers3:

How is Utah this year? You have to think BYU is gonna come out with something to prove....LSu made them look real bad

Thx fellas

Adding Purdue -2 1/2.....lunch date with wife and now about 0.17 on BAC

Love me sum fukkin college foots season....

let the fukkin siht rip at this point.....don't have to lock for hours...

notre dame -5 v. georgia.........2 units........gut with eason out.....it matters and I just pulled trigger......not a small bet for me, bettor or worse

2 more on Rutgers -5........i am in.....2 more on ND -5..........i LOVE these two

Rutgers is dead to me.....fukkin NJ football...what a joke

UW -39.....2 units...................like it, but a little gamble here

Back