*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

The old Gambler movie's OK, James Caan. Haven't seen it in a while. Not sure worth a remake.

I remember having to write book reports about my grandmothers memories of the great depression

Do you think our grandkids will have to type a report about our memories of 9/11?

I remember having to write book reports about my grandmothers memories of the great depression

Do you think our grandkids will have to type a report about our memories of 9/11?

interesting Dwight

or the War on Terror, if it ever ends

its worth pointing out that the Bengals have not lost if holding a team to under 100 yards rushing. They have 18 right now

No but 9/11 was an event, the great depression was a canyon in socio-economy, not comparable

No but 9/11 was an event, the great depression was a canyon in socio-economy, not comparable

Its still the one event of my lifetime that I will always remember. My grandmother pretty specifically remembered the day/,week of the crash. My 3 other grandparents were either dead or illiterate at the time of the assignment so maybe Im not the best person to ask the question

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oXYZttxunPw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Its still the one event of my lifetime that I will always remember. My grandmother pretty specifically remembered the day/,week of the crash. My 3 other grandparents were either dead or illiterate at the time of the assignment so maybe Im not the best person to ask the question

because its NY vs Hawaii it will always be bigger but I think it gets remembered more like Pearl Harbour than the GD

Back