*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

one of the two girls I know that went to USC from here, I haven't talked to her in years so sorry

her sister is actually hotter

I had a great childhood because my parents worked hard. My dad was one of 5 kids. He is the only one not convicted of a felony and none of the 5 graduated college. He is also the only one that hasnt been divorced. I have 6 cousins on that side of the family. I am the only one not convicted of a felony. One cousin died at 22 of a narcotic overdose and I have another cousin currently in jail. Im the byproduct of parents who wanted their kid to escape

To ctg perverts, the picture that Alex posted is the one that got away.

I had a great childhood because my parents worked hard. My dad was one of 5 kids. He is the only one not convicted of a felony and none of the 5 graduated college. He is also the only one that hasnt been divorced. I have 6 cousins on that side of the family. I am the only one not convicted of a felony. One cousin died at 22 of a narcotic overdose and I have another cousin currently in jail. Im the byproduct of parents who wanted their kid to escape

ARE YOU BLACK?

Dalton is so bad at reading the field. The slot was uncovered for an easy 4 yard toss. Simple throw to move the sticks.

hahahaha

Alex G@alexgurv1987 <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 51s51 seconds ago</small>
Everyone just keep their panties on, just a stinger probably #SteelersNation
0 replies0 retweets0 favorites<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply js-tooltip" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" title="Reply" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Reply</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet js-tooltip" title="Retweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Retweet</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite js-tooltip" title="Favorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Favorite</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-tooltip js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" title="More" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"></button>

I am very fortunate in that my parents improved the situation they were given significantly. I was able to reap the rewards of their hard work. This isnt the time or place to hash it out but my dad had to beg for meals while growing up and was a Boys and Girls club kid although back then he says it was more sponsored directly by the Salvation Army

hahahaha

Alex G@alexgurv1987 <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 51s51 seconds ago LPP</small>
Everyone just keep their panties on, just a stinger probably #SteelersNation
0 replies0 retweets0 favorites<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply js-tooltip" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" title="Reply" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Reply</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet js-tooltip" title="Retweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Retweet</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite js-tooltip" title="Favorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Favorite</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-tooltip js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" title="More" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"></button>

Lol do u know what a stinger is

Back