*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

I don't get the Carolina love. That team sucks. They beat a QB-less team last week. they have a good TE, a decent rookie WR who drops too many passes, and a QB who still has never proven himselve to be a big game player. They are on the road against a team that was close to the SB 2 yrs back (or was it last year, time flies)

Atl in a blowout

2 years is ancient history in the NFL.

Staff was a turnover machine with a huge security blanket (Mega) until they took the ball away from him this year and ran the ball more

I am really shocked by guys here on what a good QB is

are we playing in an age where we are spoiled by so many good ones?

I am sure many teams would take Stafford

which of these guys are you taking stafford over?

romo, rodgers, peyton, brady, big ben, brees, ryan, rivers, flacco, luck, wilson?? none.

depending on how you view each, you'd get votes either way for the following:
eli, foles, tannehill, dalton, cutler, cam, kaepernik,

so at best he's the #12 QB in the NFL if you wouldn't take any of that 2nd group above him. probably more in the 15 range. completely average.

romo, rodgers, peyton, brady, big ben, brees, ryan, rivers, flacco, luck, wilson?? none.

so at best he's the #12 QB in the NFL if you wouldn't take any of that 2nd group above him. probably more in the 15 range. completely average.
Id take staff over wilson maybe

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 34m34 minutes ago
Bill Belichick will not hold a regular post-game news conference. Team official says he is with athletic trainers. Awaiting more information

Disagree about this being a golden age of QB 's, they just have better #'s these days due to rule changes favoring the passing game. IMO QB play was better in late 70's and 80's when then there were even quality back-up QB' s in the league which certainly can't be said of today's NFL.

he holds a ton of Lions records, maybe not saying much. I just think he gets banged on a bit much

every guy you posted above him has a SB or will(Luck)....some 2

I mean Staff is pretty good

Kevin Pelton ‏@kpelton 39m39 minutes ago
Geno Smith's perfect 158.3 passer rating today is the only such game in the NFL this season.

Back