*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

think it was BAR but I did request we have it as a vote for word to be banned this year, he decided to skip the vote

dallas can still get a bye possibly

they are playing to win the game, dont see a problem with anything they have done today

Basically Dallas risked a couple of injuries to star players already dinged up a bit to force Seattle to do the same. And left everyone in a blowout. It was dumb.

does anybody know why OBJ props were not available? seriously those are 2 wins i would have had easily. they have player props on every game weeks 1-16

I hear take's British accent is like Ringo Starr's, but she was already in too many other obvious categories.

Every tout on the world on Carolina today. Im staying away. I have them +9.5 and thats all. Not touching the +3 even though I think they win su

I don't get the Carolina love. That team sucks. They beat a QB-less team last week. they have a good TE, a decent rookie WR who drops too many passes, and a QB who still has never proven himselve to be a big game player. They are on the road against a team that was close to the SB 2 yrs back (or was it last year, time flies)

Atl in a blowout

twink, I'm on GB, Carolina, Seattle and Oakland. And contest results will show you, I'm the site's premier NFL capper. Me and smoke.

I don't get the Carolina love. That team sucks. They beat a QB-less team last week. they have a good TE, a decent rookie WR who drops too many passes, and a QB who still has never proven himselve to be a big game player. They are on the road against a team that was close to the SB 2 yrs back (or was it last year, time flies)

Atl in a blowout

But Atlanta is coached by a man who can't read.

Back