Week 16 What Are We Learning

Assuming no major injuries Rams are gonna end up being the biggest threat to niners making the SB. They have went toe to toe with niners as much as any team, they the only team in nfc who doesn’t walk into the game knowing they gonna be out coached. They have the firepower. I really don’t think anyone stopping niners but I think the last team they wanna see in nfc championship.

Do we need to start taking the Rams seriously as a contender, or are they just good at beating up on bad teams?

Yes. The rams are serious now that Stafford is playing tennis. Although not graceful, I have not seen him move like he did last night. EVER. This team can beat anyone

Yes. The rams are serious now that Stafford is playing tennis. Although not graceful, I have not seen him move like he did last night. EVER. This team can beat anyone
The ball placement for his WRs is next level.
At least it was last night

We are learning that Dennis Allen is coaching his last games for the Saints and their fans should be excited at the thought of upgrading because that roster should have been good enough to win that disgustingly weak division.

Agreed that the Rams are the team I would least want to face as a Niner fan.

A potential Rams vs Detroit with Stafford in a homecoming game would be epic

Do we need to start taking the Rams seriously as a contender, or are they just good at beating up on bad teams?

I remember saying at beginning the year I thought they were much more likely a playoff contender than as bad their win total suggested assuming Stafford was healthy. Top 10 qb, coach, and appears some pretty dang good weapons. It’s prob just as much a indictment on lack of quality in nfc but I would say rams the 4th best team at worst and if we talking playoff matchups i could def see myself playing them to beat Dallas, not sure who I’d take between them and Philly? In Philly might sway me that direction. Im
Not saying they beat niners but hell if ya give me 7-8 points I’d prob be on them.

I remember saying at beginning the year I thought they were much more likely a playoff contender than as bad their win total suggested assuming Stafford was healthy. Top 10 qb, coach, and appears some pretty dang good weapons. It’s prob just as much a indictment on lack of quality in nfc but I would say rams the 4th best team at worst and if we talking playoff matchups i could def see myself playing them to beat Dallas, not sure who I’d take between them and Philly? In Philly might sway me that direction. Im
Not saying they beat niners but hell if ya give me 7-8 points I’d prob be on them.
I’d definitely take a TD vs SF

Nothing makes you choke on regret than betting on your team and losing. It's one of the worst things in life. Betting against them at least you get the silver lining.

Back