Week 16 Lookahead Lines vs BetOnline openers and Discussion

I love the fighting Dwow‘s this week texans been awful on the road Eagles D has picked up and boy if Hopkins and Miller end up not playing plus Jonathan Joseph

Cap you leaning towards any plays today? Always appreciate seeing your plays before making my own.

On Balt.. Lean Tenn but the number is getting out of hand.

FWIW... a few hours ago, someone had to have laid a ton on Seattle.... Moved from 2.5 to 1 in one shot on Pinnacle

Anyone who like this stuff, using alt lines I got Washington +13 -125 while +11 is sitting at -112...nice key number (to me anyway) with little tax added

Seahawks, Chargers, Bears, Eagles, Vikings, Top 5 Consensus Plays in regular SuperContest.
Seattle, Balt, New Orleans, Carolina and Houston in Gold Supercontest

That was from W14 at Tennessee. This week, on the flip side, Dude has gone 15-7 SU and 16-5-1 ATS in eastern time zone early games, losing by a margin of 3,3,3,3,4,4,15. That's a situation.

As is Miami‘s having just lost its season whereas Jax seems over it now

Late Bills thoughts- I think the loss of MIlano is going to show here. Brady will still be able to dink and dunk, and I still think Sony could have a breakout game which is why I can't play Bills ML. Allen's first time facing the Patriots I would expect NE to employ much of what the Lions did- keep him as a pocket passer. McCoy is so beyond due I can't see him wanting Allen to be the leading rusher. Croom earns the start at TE after securing the victory last week with a great grab later Clayyyyyyy. Allen has the young guys on offense rallying, and they all are playing for roster spots so zero chance they pull a no show. I think Buffalo gets to 20 today, and NE covers the rest.

Love R Anderson over 48.5 receiving yds and Darnold o215.5 passing yds today. Think he and ARod go toe-to-toe and have some fun.

The Chiefs lost those three games by 1,3,3. Also the L4 seasons 21 Seahawks games have been decided by 3 or less (most in the NFL). Rolling the dice on this play:

Either team wins by exactly 3 points +550

Back