**Week 16 In-Game**

have abrunch to go to and chinese will most likely be for dinner... but need to place th order by 3... or wont be ready until after 8.. mayhem..

thats pretty insane but I have an option of about 5 places around me

I have heard rumors that Indian places are also open on Christmas

thats pretty insane but I have an option of about 5 places around me

I have heard rumors that Indian places are also open on Christmas

there are about 5 places to choose from, but the one hole in the wall that we like is all take out and is very popular.....and they are cut throat about xtra duck sauce...

Some Mexican places open here on 25th, tamales apparently are Christmas tradition

Bunch of shit open around here

look mate

i dont wanna dive too deep into shit I literally have no idea about

what country we talking?

UAE?

Yeah...Egypt as well

If only your book actually offered you Qatar ingame you'd be laughing making money. Ingame is the way to go.
Heck even Pinny has ingame for these leagues.

Lowry and wall
Rose? Please he is a soft fucker

Why is he soft? because he had injuries and be cautious to play over 82 games?

Is duncan, parker, ginobli soft? (well maybe ginobli) they sit cause they need rest, no injury required..

Why is he soft? because he had injuries and be cautious to play over 82 games?

Is duncan, parker, ginobli soft? (well maybe ginobli) they sit cause they need rest, no injury required..
They sit cuz they are old and played 12 plus yrs each
Rose has a runny nose and he sits 2 games

DeMar DeRozan (groin) is not expected to return during the Raptors upcoming six-game road trip.

Ouch. The Raptors start their road trip on Monday in Chicago, and it doesn't conclude until January 4 in Phoenix.

Never looked tbh

if I were you I'd look into it, if you want to play overs, that's the league to gun for. They played their final game of the season and every single game had a goal in the 80th minute or more. Which means odds were going to hit around +150 easily.

EPL is one of the worst leagues to bet on.

Best leagues to wager on are the ones that most people don't care for.

I could never call a guy who makes his living cutting and slashing soft after he tears all knee ligaments, wouldn't surprise me if it ended his career. I'm surprised he's even close to what he once was after that.

Back