**Week 16 In-Game**

I have been going to the gym regularly the last month but I can't get myself motivated to go this week. Anyone else feel like that?

I have been going to the gym regularly the last month but I can't get myself motivated to go this week. Anyone else feel like that?

Screw the gym, dudley. Run and buy a few free weights. (I'm not the best example.)

Rocky's been on lately. Drink five eggs, run five miles in Converse, do some one-armed push-ups.

I could see the Bengals stealing one next week no matter what happens here. Anyone else feeling that?

I cant workout during time off

I usually just stop for a month every year, last few weeks of December and then first 2-3 weeks of January when the gym is full and people are in the way

Will the Call on the Field Be Overturned?

• [*=left]Yes+368
    odds_up.png

[*=left]No−569
    odds_dn.png

[*=left]

It's unbelievable how bad their drafted quarterbacks have been. Followed closely by the badness of their retread quarterbacks.

Just draft 3-4 FCS QBs in the late rounds every year and bring 6 QBs to camp, you'll strike gold sometime soon

They need a wide open, steel cage match, 7-QB competition next season.

Heads would roll over this Manziel business, but the head that wanted him owns the team.

Back