**Week 16 In-Game**

I actually am sick. no rest for the weary. client meetings tomorrow and tuesday that need to get done along with a number of other client stuff that needs to get addressed by the end of the year.

Marlo, you get your stuff resolved yet?

Been back to work for about two weeks. Got completely fucked....my current company didn't want to fight, because they're in the process of trying to buy out some majority owners..

part of me really wants to take Colts 2nd half -0.5

part of me thinks it will lead to
e3iWiCt.gif

Carr could be the real deal......really like what I see.
Doesn't have size but I like the leadership, I like the smarts and balls I've seen this year. Lotta growth.

Doesn't have size but I like the leadership, I like the smarts and balls I've seen this year. Lotta growth.

He has shown alot this year...like all young QBs...he needs to work on his pocket awareness

Been back to work for about two weeks. Got completely fucked....my current company didn't want to fight, because they're in the process of trying to buy out some majority owners..
you didn't have to go back to your old place did you?

hes done it with his only legit option being James Jones too

even of Murray had been put in at RB earlier in the season it would have opened up things for him IMO

we need to get him some weapons this offseason, but future is bright

I still think how much better Vikes/Raiders came out of that draft waiting on QBs

Bortles looked like the worst until JFF started playing

but even if Teddy/Carr had struggled both teams had gotten blue chippers on defense in Mack and Barr

Jags and Cleveland entire draft is on those QBs

Browns took JFF a little bit later, teed. Remember, they busted on the cornerback first.

Bills-6/ ou21

Dareus out for the game, leaves a hole in the middle i would expect the raiders to run at. Orton looks like trash but could be down more right now

so what, you can work there but you can't do your actual job for a year? if so, that's bullshit.

I can work there, I just can't do business with anyone that I had done business with in the past for the exception of the same clients held by each company

Its a huge cut to my income for 1 year, but it also gives me time to find new business. Which in hindsight is good. I'm close friends with some of my biggest accounts, they told me to hit them up when I'm back

I can also buy into my new company if I choose with the upcoming buy out... So long term it might be a good thing

Back