Week 16 DFS/Props Discussion

I saw kumara number was ticking up all day, told myself if it got up to 63.5 I would play the under for half my bet on ov 54.5 last night to try and hit middle, 59.5 was as high I’ve seen it tho.

I thought getting the early number on kumara was gonna pay off, came up 3 stinking yards short. I was so hoping saints would get down to red zone on their last drive cause think he might have gotten 1 more carry if that happened, ugh, can’t win them all and honestly wasn’t a great bet, number just opened so low I thought had to try it.

I can live with a loss like that, doesn’t sting the way sanders having 7 rushes for 45 in 2nd quarter and breaking his hand did! Those are unbearable!! Lol. On to next week, crazy how quickly it going, feels like I just discovered how beatable the prop market can be (real early this year) and now season almost over!! Let’s finish strong!!

Good call on waddle catches scopey, that was easily the best prop play in that game! Plus money and I believe he had the over before half didn’t he? Nice job.

What props you guys like for week 17

patients my dude, we been smashing bowl props all week, once draft kings post numbers for the sugar and rose and i get all my bets in i will jump into the nfl card, hope you been checking out the ncaa thread, we been getting money up in there!! 10-3 so far on bowl props, got some good ones for today too!! !

I have preliminary shit typed out... done with 4 of the 14 main slate games.... I'll get it done!

good, i like looking at your stuff before i do mine anyways!!! every time i go before you i find myself having to go back and make more bets!! lol

our styles compliment each other so well ive been considering asking ya to be my valentine, lol. of course fb be over by then and your usefulness will have ran out!! lmfao.. unless you do nba or ncaa hoops by chance? :)

our styles compliment each other so well ive been considering asking ya to be my valentine, lol. of course fb be over by then and your usefulness will have ran out!! lmfao.. unless you do nba or ncaa hoops by chance? :)

Lmao.

It's been awhile, as I can't commit every day to it... but I used to do NHL (maybe post/pre NFL), MLB and PGA..... very rarely tennis..... I know this holds some weight to all DFS stuff, but I hated NBA as I feel like it was "play the players getting new and improved minutes in place of the starters who were out for that game, and pair them with the all stars."

Back