Week 15 Whet Are We Learning

Can Gilbert win this game? He’s the starter
Gilbert is not a slouch. He came in off the street in week 9 last year for Dallas when the lost Dak & Dalton and gave the then 8-0 Steelers some issues in a close loss. Threw for 243 and scrambled for 28, led four drives over 50 yards for 16 points. Kinda like Mullens yesterday but a little more mobile and a little better arm, not the greatest talent but understands the plays and can keep a team hanging around.

But they'll need something from the D or special teams if they want to win.

Eagles laying 9.5 seems way too much. WFT looks like they'll be getting some defensive players back for tonight, including Allen and Sweat.

Russell Wilson is washed. Send the halfnut to NY.

Has the arm strength of a 12 year old girl.

@wiseplayer you're my guy for covid and injuries. Please keep us updated for this week.
You got it. I was all over it today because of CTG survivor pool. The Eagles and WTF were on my radar. Holy shit bro, we finally made it to the final 2. If I had lost I would have gotten thrown back in the mix with 2 others for the 2nd place money. I’m in the CBS Knockout pool of 25k contestants. We’re down to 83 left there.
15 straight weeks of somehow avoiding mindfields.

You got it. I was all over it today because of CTG survivor pool. The Eagles and WTF were on my radar. Holy shit bro, we finally made it to the final 2. If I had lost I would have gotten thrown back in the mix with 2 others for the 2nd place money. I’m in the CBS Knockout pool of 25k contestants. We’re down to 83 left there.
15 straight weeks of somehow avoiding mindfields.

Holy shit. That's amazing. Good job bro. I'm so bad at those lol. Thanks for all the info. It really helped me.

Very impressed with how the Eagles running game absolutely dominated vs a legit front line of WTF. Was also impressed with Hurts. He has what it takes to win in this league consistently.
Stafford is becoming more of a concern and is now being bailed out with a better running game. I’m a little down on him. To me it looks like he’s not comfortable with his protection.
If the Rams can keep winning while OBJ grasps the offense more, there is the possibility of Cam Akers getting back into the mix in postseason. I heard he’s looking great and likely to come back. Sony Michel made a statement to McVay last night. Feed me the fucking ball! It’s like McVay refuses to believe in a running game. Good to hear him talk about this physical running mentality to run it last night.

Last edited:
I think the eagles are the new ravens. ..ravens dropping off on that dominate run and eagles now best run o. Looks pretty they way they run it too.

Refs killed the hawks last night. Rams should not of covered.......team looked really out of sync. Has me leaning toward the vikings in a must win. But week to week rams are so unpredictable.

Very impressed with how the Eagles running game absolutely dominated vs a legit front line of WTF. Was also impressed with Hurts. He has what it takes to win in this league consistently.
Stafford is becoming more of a concern and is now being bailed out with a better running game. I’m a little down on him. To me it looks like he’s not comfortable with his protection.
If the Rams can keep winning will OBJ grasps the offense more, there is the possibility of Cam Akers getting back into the mix in postseason. I heard he’s looking great and likely to come back. Sony Michel made a statement to McVay last night. Feed me the fucking ball! It’s like McVay refuses to believe in a running game. Good to hear him talk about this physical running mentality to run it last night.
They did it to the Saints D too

I think the eagles are the new ravens. ..ravens dropping off on that dominate run and eagles now best run o. Looks pretty they way they run it too.

Refs killed the hawks last night. Rams should not of covered.......team looked really out of sync. Has me leaning toward the vikings in a must win. But week to week rams are so unpredictable.
The Vikings secondary should get torched by the Rams but I thought that last night too.

Back