Week 15 Whet Are We Learning

What the F was up with the idiotic play calling by Tampa tonight? At least 2 or 3 third or fourth and short and they go for a 30 yard pass. Seemed a little arrogant to me
Zona did this a few times. Maybe not as short but throwing low percentage passes on 3rd and 4th.

Mind boggling.

Going to be interesting to see how long Godwin, Fournette and Evans are out. Those injuries could end the season for the bucs if long term.

AZ is a reflection of their head coach. Not ready at all. Inexperienced bunch. Cannot lose to the Detroit lions with half their team out. Although Hopkins being out was a big factor too.

Still like the pats. Terrible spot for them.

Bills get that late cover. Pretty wild.

The playoffs are going to look so different when the titans are fully healthy. In the afc right now I'd say the top 3 teams are, in no order, kc/titans if healthy /pats.

Both nfc/afc going to be a monster battle for home field.
Don’t sleep on Indy….

Extremely small sample size and teams haven’t game planned for him. Let’s not forget thru were down 3tds last week and down 2tds today before gb almost let them off the hook. Not saying he’s bad but wouldn’t say he’s good either
Yep. Jury out. Too small of a sample size but IMO shows more promise than most if not all of the rookie qbs and many 2nd years. You can at least see the potential

Haven’t really been a believer in Arizona all year, just couldn’t buy in. Don’t want to overreact to the last 2 weeks, but there is something wrong with that team, and specifically Kyler Murray. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still bothered by some injury.

On the other hand, Green Bay looking more and more like the class of the NFC. They have a really complete team.

And last, good for the Lions. Still playing hard unlike Urban’s ex boys.
Just when I said I was wrong about AZ they doing it again…..we will see.

What a defense and what a job Dennis Allen. As my lady company said last night, “I don’t like low scoring games”…Fuck that. That was awesome to do to the GOAT at home in a 2021 rule based league for offense. And off what Belichik did vs Buffalo (or what Mc didn’t do). I’ll take it. I don’t need shootouts every week.

Wish the Saints had Jameis man. This is a championship defense when healthy. Maybe NFL best

Cards might as well be 4-10 and not 10-4. Not sure how they win another game.

Packers and 9ers the cream of the NFC. Bucs got hot last year but I don’t see them as contenders anymore - I could be wrong.

Only a healthy Tennessee team can knock off the Chiefs. Don’t see it.

Is 2 pick Nick starting for the Browns? He was in the system with a genius HC/OC and single handily cost the 9ers games with his mistakes. I faded him big in the preseason when he started for Philly. This is a bomb of a bet if the other 2 aren’t cleared.

There's an analytics website called edjsports.com that tracks the 5 best and 5 worst in-game coaching decisions each week based on changes in a teams chance to win. Through Week 14 (Week 15 is in progress), here's the number of times each coach showed up on either the best decision or worst decision list, along with their net differential:

COACHTEAMBESTWORSTNET
John HarbaughBalt
5​
5​
Urban MeyerJax
5​
5​
Ron RiveraWash
5​
2​
3​
Matt LaFleurGB
4​
1​
3​
Kvin StefanskiCle
4​
2​
2​
Jon GrudenLV
2​
2​
Brandon StaleyLAC
3​
1​
2​
Dan CampbellDet
5​
3​
2​
Sean McDermottBuf
1​
1​
Andy ReidKC
4​
3​
1​
Frank ReichIndy
5​
4​
1​
Vic FangioDen
2​
1​
1​
Chris TaborChi
1​
1​
Matt NagyChi
1​
1​
Nick SirianniPhi
1​
1​
Matt RhuleCar
2​
2​
0​
Kliff KingsburyAriz
1​
1​
0​
Bruce AriansTB
1​
1​
0​
Arthur SmithAtl
1​
1​
0​
Sean McVayLAR
1​
1​
0​
Mike VrabelTen
1​
1​
0​
Mike ZimmerMin
3​
4​
-1​
Joe JudgeNYG
1​
2​
-1​
Kyle ShanahanSF
3​
4​
-1​
McCarthyDal
4​
6​
-2​
Brian FloresMia
1​
3​
-2​
Robert SalehNYJ
1​
3​
-2​
Bill BelichickNE
2​
-2​
Pete CarrollSea
2​
-2​
David CulleyHou
2​
-2​
Sean PaytonNO
1​
3​
-2​
Zac TaylorCinc
1​
5​
-4​
Mike TomlinPitt
5​
-5​
Rich BisacciaLV
5​
-5​

No surprise that Harbaugh is up at the top, but Urban? wow

Can't say the bottom is surprising either.....

Also not surprised that McCarthy leads in bad decisions and has the most total times on the lists. Its a roller coaster watching him do his thing.

Cards might as well be 4-10 and not 10-4. Not sure how they win another game.

Packers and 9ers the cream of the NFC. Bucs got hot last year but I don’t see them as contenders anymore - I could be wrong.

Only a healthy Tennessee team can knock off the Chiefs. Don’t see it.

Colts line feels too easy this week right ? that rush offense vs a struggling cards rush defense.

One takeaway I'm getting from the Cards is when they are in the perceived dog role they have been absolutely dominate. Blew out healthy titans, dominated niners, rams, browns. As a fav they suck. No doubt I think it's colts or pass but think a motivated Cards team here could be scary.

Colts line feels too easy this week right ? that rush offense vs a struggling cards rush defense.

One takeaway I'm getting from the Cards is when they are in the perceived dog role they have been absolutely dominate. Blew out healthy titans, dominated niners, rams, browns. As a fav they suck. No doubt I think it's colts or pass but think a motivated Cards team here could be scary.
Technically to keep with the topic it's a situational whet dream with the two performances this week

Realistically it's gonna take creativity for the Cards to disguise missing DHop offensively. Not as concerned about stopping Taylor which sounds stupid...but they bottled up Henry when they needed to

Seems like completely gambling to play that game

Just wanna add that packers defense should be embarrassed. Disgusting. Almost looks like they had a bears hangover. Ravens offense isn't exactly that great this year, and you didn't know they were throwing it to mark andrews every single play ? and had no contain on the qb ? had 10 guys out there once in a critical moment. Very sleepy performance, and very ill prepared and bad coaching for sure on defense.

That's the kind of performance that makes you doubt green bay, coupled with sloppy special teams. On year they've stepped up in big games, so maybe an aberration but green bay definitely should of covered that game vs a depleted ravens team.

Just wanna add that packers defense should be embarrassed. Disgusting. Almost looks like they had a bears hangover. Ravens offense isn't exactly that great this year, and you didn't know they were throwing it to mark andrews every single play ? and had no contain on the qb ? had 10 guys out there once in a critical moment. Very sleepy performance, and very ill prepared and bad coaching for sure on defense.

That's the kind of performance that makes you doubt green bay, coupled with sloppy special teams. On year they've stepped up in big games, so maybe an aberration but green bay definitely should of covered that game vs a depleted ravens team.

It‘s not like the plays were complicated, either. He‘d just run some steps and turn around. It‘s like the Packer DC had Andrews on his fantasy league in a PPR format lol

Also not surprised that McCarthy leads in bad decisions and has the most total times on the lists. Its a roller coaster watching him do his thing.
Cross in-game decision-making off the list of things that made him a terrible coach. Unfortunately the list is still long though

There's an analytics website called edjsports.com that tracks the 5 best and 5 worst in-game coaching decisions each week based on changes in a teams chance to win. Through Week 14 (Week 15 is in progress), here's the number of times each coach showed up on either the best decision or worst decision list, along with their net differential:

COACHTEAMBESTWORSTNET
John HarbaughBalt
5​
5​
Urban MeyerJax
5​
5​
Ron RiveraWash
5​
2​
3​
Matt LaFleurGB
4​
1​
3​
Kvin StefanskiCle
4​
2​
2​
Jon GrudenLV
2​
2​
Brandon StaleyLAC
3​
1​
2​
Dan CampbellDet
5​
3​
2​
Sean McDermottBuf
1​
1​
Andy ReidKC
4​
3​
1​
Frank ReichIndy
5​
4​
1​
Vic FangioDen
2​
1​
1​
Chris TaborChi
1​
1​
Matt NagyChi
1​
1​
Nick SirianniPhi
1​
1​
Matt RhuleCar
2​
2​
0​
Kliff KingsburyAriz
1​
1​
0​
Bruce AriansTB
1​
1​
0​
Arthur SmithAtl
1​
1​
0​
Sean McVayLAR
1​
1​
0​
Mike VrabelTen
1​
1​
0​
Mike ZimmerMin
3​
4​
-1​
Joe JudgeNYG
1​
2​
-1​
Kyle ShanahanSF
3​
4​
-1​
McCarthyDal
4​
6​
-2​
Brian FloresMia
1​
3​
-2​
Robert SalehNYJ
1​
3​
-2​
Bill BelichickNE
2​
-2​
Pete CarrollSea
2​
-2​
David CulleyHou
2​
-2​
Sean PaytonNO
1​
3​
-2​
Zac TaylorCinc
1​
5​
-4​
Mike TomlinPitt
5​
-5​
Rich BisacciaLV
5​
-5​
I find it hilarious yet not shocking that Zimmer and Shanahan are basically the same guy

im not sure how much i buy into these places that give the percentage chance a team wins based off one decision or another, bottom line is i see different numbers at different places so im pretty confident in saying none of them really know for sure.

it was a hell of a lot more impressive than being shut out at home by the saints, a team who has a qb and wrs every bit as bad as ravens fielded yesterday. more impressive than being waxed by the lions, id say of the top nfc teams packers still looked the best this week even tho they played a poor game. no chance i think any less of packers for winning a game but not by the margin deemed except-able, winning is winning and it rarely easy in this league. ravens could be fielding a whole team of guys off the street and they still a tougher out than some these other teams..

- Huntley throws a better and more reliable ball than Jackson. That's not saying a helliuva lot but he was damn impressive.
- Rodgers? Not much more to add. Controlled recklessness. Throws, and completes, balls into coverages that others only dream of.
- Godwin was the definition of a stomach-turning hit. First the knee almost shredded then the head bounces off the turf.

We had the exact same impressions.

Mcdc exactly how I'd expect.

Cards are definitely fade material unless Hopkins walks through that tunnel.

Just came off as an asshole when discussing Brown. Above and beyond being a phony for taking him back in.

Last edited:
Philly line jumped to 9 and Skins ML went from +230 to +320. This has to mean Heineke didn’t clear. Anyone catch news on this?

He needs to play the asshole role to succeed I think....or at least I think that's what he thinks

He is testing again later today.
Just saw they were testing both QBs in Virginia at 3pm local. That’s crazy to think they’re waiting this late and then flying them in if they can play. I think this process will get thrashed with criticism of incredible ignorance in the future.

Just saw they were testing both QBs in Virginia at 3pm local. That’s crazy to think they’re waiting this late and then flying them in if they can play. I think this process will get thrashed with criticism of incredible ignorance in the future.

Its ridiculous

Back