Week 15 Whet Are We Learning

^^^Yes. If he was wearing number 8 I wouldn't have thought anything different.

I said it a couple weeks ago when Harbaugh went for two & I stand by it, I don't love the call. It's now lost them two games.

Not sure this GB defense will allow them to get to the promised land this year.

Pats were due for a loss, they got manhandled at the LOS both sides of the ball & Mac had his head up his ass.

Going to be interesting to see how long Godwin, Fournette and Evans are out. Those injuries could end the season for the bucs if long term.

AZ is a reflection of their head coach. Not ready at all. Inexperienced bunch. Cannot lose to the Detroit lions with half their team out. Although Hopkins being out was a big factor too.

Still like the pats. Terrible spot for them.

Bills get that late cover. Pretty wild.

The playoffs are going to look so different when the titans are fully healthy. In the afc right now I'd say the top 3 teams are, in no order, kc/titans if healthy /pats.

Both nfc/afc going to be a monster battle for home field.

Going to be interesting to see how long Godwin, Fournette and Evans are out. Those injuries could end the season for the bucs if long term.

AZ is a reflection of their head coach. Not ready at all. Inexperienced bunch. Cannot lose to the Detroit lions with half their team out. Although Hopkins being out was a big factor too.

Still like the pats. Terrible spot for them.

Bills get that late cover. Pretty wild.

The playoffs are going to look so different when the titans are fully healthy. In the afc right now I'd say the top 3 teams are, in no order, kc/titans if healthy /pats.

Both nfc/afc going to be a monster battle for home field.
Bucs lost 7 starters tonight overall. Packers starting to separate from the entire NFL

Bucs lost 7 starters tonight overall. Packers starting to separate from the entire NFL

I actually might start believing in your NFC California teams now. Let's see how Stafford finishes the year. Niners got some serious mojo right now too

Brady is the goat but that's too much to overcome. He does get AB back though.

They weren't going back to the 14 game 1970s lol.
Obviously but this is getting ridiculous, the business is truly ruining the sport

And you think injury/Covid lists suck this week, if they're honest it's going to be a bunch worse a month from now

I actually might start believing in your NFC California teams now. Let's see how Stafford finishes the year. Niners got some serious mojo right now too
Lol. 9ers look like the quickest and fastest team in the NFL. I dread the final week of the season vs them especially if they’re only 1 game behind.
This Covid thing ironically has created a bye type week for LA. Ramsey, Henderson, Higbee and their RT should be real fresh after having 2.5 weeks off. It’s the short turnaround to Minny that I’m thinking will be tough. I personally still don’t think the Rams beat GB or SF in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Obviously but this is getting ridiculous, the business is truly ruining the sport

And you think injury/Covid lists suck this week, if they're honest it's going to be a bunch worse a month from now
But, it's not.

They finally decided to do it correctly and not test vaccinated+asymptomatic. Only testing random groups and symptoms.

Things will settle now so guys aren't missing games with no symptoms or false positives.

Lol. 9ers look like the quickest and fastest team in the NFL. I dread the final week of the season vs them especially if they’re only 1 game behind.
This Covid thing ironically has created and bye type week for LA. Ramsey, Henderson, Higbee and their RT should be real fresh after having 2.5 weeks off. It’s the short turnaround to Minny that I’m thinking will be tough. I personally still don’t think the Rams beat GB or SF in the playoffs.
Good thoughts.

But, it's not.

They finally decided to do it correctly and not test vaccinated+asymptomatic. Only testing random groups and symptoms.

Things will settle now so guys aren't missing games with no symptoms or false positives.
You didn't address injuries for an already too long season

But as far as the virus, it's the asymptomatic that is why they test in the first place, you know that. Not debating the views on it, but that's why.

You didn't address injuries for an already too long season

But as far as the virus, it's the asymptomatic that is why they test in the first place, you know that. Not debating the views on it, but that's why.
Not getting into covid with you. It's a lost cause.

No major sport should be testing vaccinated individuals unless symptoms arise. This isn't really debatable, especially with such unreliable testing that produces false positives a lot. Covid is endemic and here to stay.

Anyways, they added a game and took away a preseason game. That has nothing to do with injuries the last few weeks. Now, into the playoffs... I will definitely agree if we see a rash.

The Lions looked awful at Denver after they got their first win but i don‘t imagine they‘ll treat the second win as if it were as big of a deal

Good. I hope so.
That was the negotiations between players association and NFL....to move games this week... They bartered and this is the better outcome and hopefully dominoes fall elsewhere (as they should).

This Covid thing ironically has created and bye type week for LA. Ramsey, Henderson, Higbee and their RT should be real fresh after having 2.5 weeks off. It’s the short turnaround to Minny that I’m thinking will be tough. I personally still don’t think the Rams beat GB or SF in the playoffs.

I agree with you. Stafford does well in minny. But sf/gb you're right.

It's a smart business decision to not overly test before the playoffs really

If Baker was correct that only 3 teams were spot checked, I believe it but have no clue how he'd know it

And spot checking teams that likely won't make the playoffs is not only great for business but great for PR

It's a smart business decision to not overly test before the playoffs really

If Baker was correct that only 3 teams were spot checked, I believe it but have no clue how he'd know it

And spot checking teams that likely won't make the playoffs is not only great for business but great for PR

What does spot check mean? Excuse my ignorance.

What does spot check mean? Excuse my ignorance.
Apparently they pop in and check...Baker was pissed they did it after practice for the Browns on Wed or Thur and was pissed that they let them practice first (legit) but then he said they only did it to 3 teams (not sure how he knows that or if he was just spewing)

Apparently they pop in and check...Baker was pissed they did it after practice for the Browns on Wed or Thur and was pissed that they let them practice first (legit) but then he said they only did it to 3 teams (not sure how he knows that or if he was just spewing)

Yeah. If they did that it should be universal.

Reactions: KJ
Haven’t really been a believer in Arizona all year, just couldn’t buy in. Don’t want to overreact to the last 2 weeks, but there is something wrong with that team, and specifically Kyler Murray. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still bothered by some injury.

On the other hand, Green Bay looking more and more like the class of the NFC. They have a really complete team.

And last, good for the Lions. Still playing hard unlike Urban’s ex boys.

Haven’t really been a believer in Arizona all year, just couldn’t buy in. Don’t want to overreact to the last 2 weeks, but there is something wrong with that team, and specifically Kyler Murray. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still bothered by some injury.

On the other hand, Green Bay looking more and more like the class of the NFC. They have a really complete team.

And last, good for the Lions. Still playing hard unlike Urban’s ex boys.

He needs Hopkins healthy. @KJ what's the news on Hopkins?

He needs Hopkins healthy. @KJ what's the news on Hopkins?
First game he could possibly be back would be NFC Championship weekend

Yes the Fitz talks are going to be annoying this week around here regardless, Kirk looked incapable of being a 1 today....do they give him a 2nd game against Indy as 1 or see if AJ can try to still do it? Not sure how you improvise this situation.

Haven't seen AJ line up on the left all season, he's pretty much been what you see is what you get which has been awesome...with DHop in there

First game he could possibly be back would be NFC Championship weekend

Yes the Fitz talks are going to be annoying this week around here regardless, Kirk looked incapable of being a 1 today....do they give him a 2nd game against Indy as 1 or see if AJ can try to still do it? Not sure how you improvise this situation.

Kirk is a perfect #2. That's not good. Damn.

Reactions: KJ
That would help but even last week when Nuk was playing he seemed off. Am I wrong @KJ ?
DHop was still very injured last week which open a much bigger can of worms

Is Kyler the kind than can adjust when shit hits the fan? We don't really know that, he's still young and this is the first success he's really experienced in the pros. Perfectionists I've noticed tend to hate it when things change. They're awesome when it's all under control but throw a wrench, well we all know if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball. Not sure if he can dodge a wrench quite yet.

DHop was still very injured last week which open a much bigger can of worms

Is Kyler the kind than can adjust when shit hits the fan? We don't really know that, he's still young and this is the first success he's really experienced in the pros. Perfectionists I've noticed tend to hate it when things change. They're awesome when it's all under control but throw a wrench, well we all know if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball. Not sure if he can dodge a wrench quite yet.

He must be a virgo

What the F was up with the idiotic play calling by Tampa tonight? At least 2 or 3 third or fourth and short and they go for a 30 yard pass. Seemed a little arrogant to me
Maybe trying to get cute. Defenses expect a run up the middle in those cases and they know that

Back