Week 15 Thoughts

TNF: All my thoughts littered through Page 1 and 2 ......

With Wolfe down, the Bears could have all kinds of trouble stopping kick returner Pierre Thomas and punt return ace Reggie Bush. Wolfe is Chicago's top special teams tackler

Saints +3.5 -132 (avg) {Level3}
ML +140 {Level2}
Under 24 +100 Bears TT {Level2}
Under 21.5 +100 2nd H {level3}

Level1 plays:
Under 46
Teaser : +9 and Under 52
Saints 1st Score -110 of game LOSER
Celtics -10 , Jazz -2.5 and Saints +3 Parlay

Props :{Level1}
Over 62.5 Yards Rushing Pierre Thomas
Under 89.5 +110 Yards Rushing Matt Forte
Over 30.5 yards recieving -150

Think Bears run defense tad overrated and Thomas only 15 carries in 3 of 4 games but 85+ yds in those as well . While Forte has cracked 89+ yds only once at home vs Det also known as league's worst run defense . The 89 yds vs TB took 27 carries......

GL:cheers:

Last edited:
NO must think they can get to this defense in the 2nd H because every series is run on 1st and 2nd down. Every series....

Perfect ending to the 1st Half. These type of games make me angry. Bears catch every break possibly and compounds when NO makes a few mistakes. Bear exactly what I though they were garbage and just hope NO wakes up eventually...

Saints look done based on the spread IMO.....

2nd H under looking for 23 but settle for 21.5 +100 if I have to....{Level2}gl

Would love to be wrong here but dont think I am ......

Under 21.5 +100 {Level3}

Bears had 3 gifts and NO had 1 gift amouting to all the scoring and 28 points. Nothing has shown me either team could drive 80 yards on the other . Minus the opening kick Saints played better probably much better for 22 or so minutes . Then back to Aints football for the rest ......

Sadly confident in this play which more then likely means my other plays will suck at the end of the game...:cheers:

Worst WIN I ever had .

Bears are garbage on offense . Forte overrated and passing game non existant.

The weather non factor ....

Just a joke not one good reason to play CHI on the entire internet and I never seen a team manage to break 20 something every week and fail continously to break 300 yds of total offense......Hope the Bear backers at least played -2.5 ...

Waste of my time......get fucked out of the 2nd H total as well ...

Terrible job by NO special teams and I did say my biggest concern was Hartley ...Bears couldnt have started with better field position and win the coin flip no less......

Talk about destiny and meant to win ......

Go Jazz:cheers:

TNF: All my thoughts littered through Page 1 and 2 ......

With Wolfe down, the Bears could have all kinds of trouble stopping kick returner Pierre Thomas and punt return ace Reggie Bush. Wolfe is Chicago's top special teams tackler

Saints +3.5 -132 (avg) {Level3}WIN
ML +140 {Level2}Loss
Under 24 +100 Bears TT {Level2}Loss
Under 21.5 +100 2nd H {level3}Loss

Level1 plays:
Under 46 Loss
Teaser : +9 and Under 52 WIN
Saints 1st Score -110 of game LOSER
Celtics -10 , Jazz -2.5 and Saints +3 Parlay (Jazz gets me a level 2 win)

Props :{Level1}
Over 62.5 Yards Rushing Pierre Thomas WIN
Under 89.5 +110 Yards Rushing Matt Forte WIN
Over 30.5 yards recieving -150 Loss 2 freaking yards shy

Think Bears run defense tad overrated and Thomas only 15 carries in 3 of 4 games but 85+ yds in those as well . While Forte has cracked 89+ yds only once at home vs Det also known as league's worst run defense . The 89 yds vs TB took 27 carries......

Basically lose VIG if the Jazz win in the NFL......(somewhere in bewteen a Level 1 and Level 2 play in the red)

Interested in :

Bills +9 ...just to may points if Buf defense is healthy but that offense scares the shit out of me with Losman. Only plus would be Jets pass defense ...

Rams + ..winnable game arguement and just fading SEA as road chalk ..

SD ...huge line last time and close game . SD wont take them lightily now and just have to win by a TD . Seem to split ATS every season recently and KC offense slowing down past few weeks...

Texans ..playing well bottomline and Tenny has a few toughies on deck...probably Houston 1st H

SF ..Gore looks doubtful though but maybe that gets it above 7 pts

Lions +17 ..Indy pass defense solid 14ints vs 4TDs allowed but Dan O was good at ball protection before the injury. Just not yet 100% scaring me . Addai looks doubtful...

GB/Jax ...might stay clear ..

Atlanta ...already played and Garcia now G/T decision

Wash or Cincy ....how bout Over ?

Zona or Minny- Tavaris starts , Allen hurting and ??

Oak +7 - NE banged up defense should have some trouble keeping even OAK off the field ....

Ravens ...

Broncos ...

Cowboys

MNF ...heads or tails

Green Bay / Jax looks interesting

I don't think Jax has the players to take advantage of the weak GB pass D. Matt Jones is done for the year (suspension), Porter out (he sucks, but he can stretch the field) , Freddie Taylor on IR.
So what are you left with? A marginal QB, and Jones-Drew. Northcutt, Reggie Williams, and Marcedes Lewis? Jax has done everything except pack up the equipment. Green Bay all day here.

Rodgers & company are still playing hard, I think this game is a layup, even on the road.

I heard by Jets insider (on NFL Radio) that something is not right with Jenkins, some sort of injury, still playing, but he's not been as effective? I haven't been able to watch them lately...pass D is a ? Looking at the Over, Losman is a worry

Falcons back on the board at betjam still -3 -110.

3rd & Long :

What scares me about GB is they are not as good on any level as the perception . Really a fairly tough schedule and defensive injuries have killed them. So as favorite they scare me and even more so as road chalk . The biggest issue with Jax letely is falling behind quick Minny 14-0 less then 5 minutes into the game , Houston gets a TD opening Drive , then Garrard TO puts the Bears at the 2 yd line and again quick TD . So a team that has questionable desire cant be put in that he we go again mode 5 minutes into the game IMO. The Jags have played poorly but quit cant agree with because they havent been blownout really .

I kinda liked watching Mike Walker earlier in the season so he should be the beneficiary of the absences . Jags are somewhat weaker then their last home game but Minny was like +1 now GB -2 a FG better in theory ? GB season basically done as well but so many guys playing beat up now that its meaningless I wonder about their effort and availability ....

I foolishly played Jax a few times even though I said I wouldnt but probably looking to stay away from this until some questions become clearer ....I do strongly feel GB is more of a pretender then we realize if you look closer at each game and how they were lined...

GL:shake:

Tito-

I know Jenkins is battling a HIP injury but how severe and what exactly I dont know . It has limited him in practice . As tough as these guys are when they start popping up on the injury report I try to take notice . Especially with lineman because at 300 + pounds if something is bothering you then your play will suffer to some degree.

With NYJ total its a rough decision IMO. Neither offense is playing well and this might be the healthiest Buffalo's defense is in a few weeks. Big key in the game @ Buffalo was Schoebel being out and it appeared he would play this weekend but havent kept a close eye . Seems like every Jet game at home has gone over so maybe that trend finds a way to continue or maybe this is the perfect spot to see it end . Just tossing it out there...

In the Post yesterday it did say something about how teams are basically abandoning their game plans and doing what they have seen in film work vs the Jets. So the Jets are preparing vs one thing and getting something else. When asked how NYJ isnt then playing outside of the box Kerry Rhodes said dont ask me ask coach . So you wonder if thats obvious these days if NY doesnt do something different this weekend.

SF had 275 yds passing and NYJ is now 31st in pass defense only ahead of Seattle. Not big on overall stats but I think teams learned early on they couldnt run the ball effectively and found they could pass on NY. Alot of teams recently have kept the games close due to their ability to throw...look at NE's comeback , @ SF clearly but also the home game vs KC where Thigpen and Co played well.

Really not sure about the Colts total but it may be valid . If Dan O is not able to throw the ball deep it limits Calvin Johnson's effectiveness vs a pass defense with a suprising 4 TDs allowed to 14 Ints ratio . Which means more slow drives if they have any especially with INDY being soft vs the run depending on Sanders availability .....On the flip Addai out means more power running with Rhodes and well DET vs the run yikes .....Only scare is Indy's offene playing well of late at home and there is little room for error...

INJURIES :

Buffalo : Greer and Schoebel OUT but Stroud and Whitner Probable. Schoebel is done for the YEAR.
Jets- : WR Brad Smith Doubtful , all questionable but its the Jets remember are Jenkins , Coles and David Harris @ LB.....

www.sportsinsights.com/Injuries.aspx?single_sport=1

Updated Injury List Link

Ariz if TJAck Starts has my full attention.. Only problem-- Ariz clinched divsion lw and Vikes playing for their lives. All the matchups clearly favor Ariz IMO... Get to it more later.. Your thoughts when you get a minute.

Ariz if TJAck Starts has my full attention.. Only problem-- Ariz clinched divsion lw and Vikes playing for their lives. All the matchups clearly favor Ariz IMO... Get to it more later.. Your thoughts when you get a minute.

Havent looked much yet but clearly Zona pass offense vs Minny pass defense would get my attention as well . Also waiting on Jared Allen's status . I like Zona but havent delved into yet . Sometime tmrw:shake:

“It’s clear that we’re not close,” cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha said. “We don’t play good football, we don’t play sound football. We’ve been undisciplined. You just wonder how many people care and how many people are upset.”

Originally though NE just cant lay the wood but I wonder what OAK has left . The season is almost over , Cassel should play with a chip on his shoulder and randy Moss will play with a chip on his shoulder . Have to think SEA is still better then OAK even with Seneca Wallace at QB and really much better on offense ..

Alot of it is I just dont like thinking teams will win again and not cover in consecutive weeks unless we are talking DD spreads.

So on the fence with this game thats for sure

Sunday @ 1PM

Bills @ Jets {-7.5 / 41} :
- Losman will QB and offense of worst game in 37 games.
- Jauron appears to be coaching for his JOB.
- Buffalo does not have a win in the division at 0-4 and with only a game vs NE after this , if they dont get the WIN here it probably wont come seeing Buffalo's history vs NE. Dont think 0-6 is going to help Jauron keep his job in his own division.
-Jets come in ranked 31st vs the pass and suddenly cant stop the run past 2 games . Lynch off a bad game was poor in the 1st meeting but run stuffer Kris Jenkins appears less then 100% lately .
- Dog is 8-2 ATS L10 meetings and 6-4 SU.
-Despite woes on offense Buffalo has been inside the RED ZONE 5 x past 2 games and managed 1 FG and obviously NO TD's. They missed 2 short FGs , INT on 1st down at the 3yd line and TOD .

Strong lean to the UNDER @ 41 (some trends back this as well ) and kinda like Buffalo @+7.5 or better .

Wonder if there is a trend that focuses on 2 teams coming off games with QB's who passed for less then <150 yards...?

Seattle @ STLouis {+2.5/42}
- Seattle owns a win vs STL already this season. Think SEA favored just 3 x in 08 including -9 vs STL
- hawks have won 7 straight in the series so is their a better time for STL to end it ?
- Whats to say ? Hawks 1-5 away with 1 loss by 2points and the others by DD but are road favs after being TD dogs at home?

Strong lean to Rams +3 -120 and possibly interested in the over .

SD @ KC {+5.5 / 45}
-Wind advisory up to 24 MPH's last I read
-SD 10-0 L10 DEC games but only 2-9 @ KClately, KC 1-10 at Arrowhead and 2-9 ATS . KC is 2-20 L22 SU
- In 05 , 06 , and 07 the teams have split ATS so with KC winning ATS is it SD's turn ?

With the wind possible being an issue the run defenses come into play. LYR LT had 177yds @ Arrowhead and it seems like SD to rededicated itself to the runvs OAK. KC allows 180 yds rushing per at home. Since the Bye only @ OAK and @ SD has KC allowed less then 24 points and SD pissed away a few opps....

Strong lean to SD -5.5 and possibly under depending on the wind..

Titans @ Houston {+3+100 / 44.5}
- Texans can throw the ball , actually moved the ball @ tenny with Slaton being somewhat solid on the ground , KVB is out , Tennys secondary is okay , LenDale White is Questionable .....
-Houston playing well and Tenny wih some big games on deck....

Strong Interest in Texans 1st H and game ....

SF @ Miami {-6/41.5}
- Early start for SF but the have been fine @ Dallas and @ Buffalo but Miami has jumped on the WC teams in the 1st Half.
-Phins 0-4 ATS as favs and SF 4-1 ATS L5
-Gore is OUT

Lean towards SF and Under ....

Lions @ Colts {-17/45}
- Dan O starts for DET
- Colts w/o Addai and Brackett , Sanders limited
- Lions 4-0 ATS catching DDs and 5-1 ATS this season catching 10++

Strong interest in the Lions +17 lean over

TB @ ATL {-3-120/44.5}

- See Car notes and previous comments

Already played ATL -2.5 -125

GB @ Jax {+2 / 46.5}

- On paper seeing the Jags pass defense should be a huge plus for GB . I just wonder if they know how to win with al these close losses (like 5 by 5 or less points).
- Jags banged up but still dont lose much .

Coin flip and while GB is motivated by the playoffs havent see Jax quit they just were outplayed .

Skins @ Bengals {+7/36.5}

-Bengals another team short on depth especially on defense . Skins should look to pund the ball here and just dont see how Cincy keeps it below a TD. Skins need a feel good game for the offense and even they should get 24 points or more....Bengals move the ball but SLOW and GRINDING and settle for to many punts inside the opp40 or turnovers occur.....

Maybe Skins , over and Skins Over TT ?

:shake:

TeeDub- Sorry , but was short on time today . Hopefully later tonight or tmrw morning we can chat about that game.

What concerns me about Zona is while they are 5-1 at home the level of competion has been poor . They have 4 wins SF and STL and 1 vs Seattle . They beat Dallas in OT but thought were outplayed even as terrible as the Cowboy offense looked Zona's was much worse and home. Smoked the early version of the Phins before they sort of got it . They had Buffalo as well as small favs coming in undefeated playing off the win @ STL......

Just very little to get impressed about and could see this being a FG either way . Jackson actually played decent last week but clearly they keep it simple for him as well. So Berrian may possibly be neutralized on that alone. As you pointed to motivation favors the VIKINGs.

Have more to do but was concerned on the surface with very soft wins vs Zona this year and only teams with any defenses were Dallas in OT and Buffalo in a bad spot ....

Early Edition

Real short on time at the moment and trying to finish up ...

1PM:
Over 21-115 Team Total Redskins {Level2}
2 Team ML Parlay (should pay better then a teaser )
SD and Washington{Level2}
Washington -6 -120{Level1}
1st H -3.5 {Level1}
1st H Over 17.5 Cincy / Wash {Level2}
Over 36 Washington / Cincy {Level2}may add to

Falcons -2.5 -125 {Level3}
Falcons -3-120 {Level1}

Lions 1st Half +10 +100 {Level2}
Lions +17.5 -120 {Level2}

SF +7 -130 {Level1}
SF +7 -120 {Level1}
Under 42-120 {Level2}

My favorite early play -
Houston Texans +3.5 -120{Level3}
Houston Texans +3.5 -120 {Level2}
Texans ML +150 {Level2}
1st Half +1.5 {Level3}
Over 45 {Level2}
Over 21 -120 TT Texans {Level1}
Houston 1st Score of Game -120 {Level1}

SD -5 {Level1}
SD -5.5 {Level3}

Rams +3 -130 {Level2}
Rams ML +120 {Level1}
Rams 1st H +1 {Level2}

Bills +8 {Level2}
Under 42 -120 {Level3}

Interested in :
Over 43 Rams , Under SD but not at 41(43/44?), GB ML , Over Colts , Over GB TT , Over ATL TT ,

Notes:(additional comments from early stuff)
-Washington held a palyers only meeting and this is the rare time they face a soft defense(soft because of injury IMO destroying depth) . If they cant score here then when ? I dont think this game will be easy by any stretch. Cincy moves the ball every week but always self destructs its hard to believe that one week they dont even vs Wash defense. Stuck in bewteen levels on alot of plays because I want to max the 1st H over cause it seems Skins defense gets better after the half when it can adjust. Just not sure..

-Atlanta mentioned this game immediately and hopeully most hit it early. Tried to deliver a heads up when the 1st mention of Garcia maybe missing came up . So alot of chances to play this at -3 and / or buy it down to -2.5 . Now I dont what to say its probably still a game I like BUT these games I see alot of times where the original line wins(-3) and the closing line doesnt (which might be about -5.5 or more)...so try a teaser or ML parlay possibly ...I dont known. Who knows what to expect from TB offense and the ATL defense..McCown can make somethings happen even when playing poorly...

-Biggest line of the season @ Indy and just think DET can hang already 4-0 ATS catching 10 or more and still fighting for a win ...a few limited or missing key Colts as well

-Just riding the SF train but cautiously here as I worry travel and Gore's absence catches up to them . The good thing is the running game hasnt been the true focus even though thats been Singletary's intent . Its been Hill's play but does that diminish if there is not a threat of the run? Early start for WC team?? Miami has exceled in the 1st H in these games but SF has not been bothered @ Buffalo and @ Dallas...

-Not sure what to say about the Houston game but the Texans are playing sound football now for a long stretch. They have played 1 bad game in the past 10 and that was Balt who to me is very similiar in many ways but they made mistakes early and it snowballed. The difference I liked from the start was Houston closed -2.5 vs Balt with ROsenfals and here this opened +3.5 . Tenny sort of coasting here IMO and liked alot of the Texans played in the initial meeting...

-SD wins clearly appears to be an issue and SD run defense and run game much better on KCs on paper..

-fading SEA as road chalk basically and hoping STL is motivated in the winnable game spot vs a team who beat them 7 straight

-Bills series history basically and expecting limited points . Guess its my fav total so far ...

GL

This is the basic jist and alot already but there are just 4 games left after this...not sure if I add anything more still looking and clearly I like a few things here ...Houston , Atl and SD standing out the most...:cheers:

Always a good read fellas. I disagree with you Nut on that Texans/Titans over play. I really don't see it going past 41.

Thanks fellas. Wish I knew that before I placed it bro...lol...hoping for Texans 28-21..on the flip as longas Houston wins who cares ...I have to lose a bunch of these..

Last few adds..
1st H Under SF 20.5 {Level1}
1st H Jags +1{Level2} Public fade
1st H Atlanta -3-120{Level1}
Under 45 Lions {level1}

GL...little more chatter about the rest of the card. Long night , got home at 4 to sleep near 5 and didnt get up to 11:15 AM...so pressed to see what was happening ...

For my tracking purposes

1PM:
Over 21-115 Team Total Redskins {Level2}
2 Team ML Parlay :SD and Washington{Level2}
Washington -6 -120{Level1}
1st H -3.5 {Level1}
1st H Over 17.5 Cincy / Wash {Level2}
Over 36 Washington / Cincy {Level2}may add to

Falcons -2.5 -125 {Level3}
Falcons -3-120 {Level1}

Lions 1st Half +10 +100 {Level2}
Lions +17.5 -120 {Level2}

SF +7 -130 {Level1}
SF +7 -120 {Level1}
Under 42-120 {Level2}

My favorite early play -
Houston Texans +3.5 -120{Level3}
Houston Texans +3.5 -120 {Level2}
Texans ML +150 {Level2}
1st Half +1.5 {Level3}
Over 45 {Level2}
Over 21 -120 TT Texans {Level1}
Houston 1st Score of Game -120 {Level1}

SD -5 {Level1}
SD -5.5 {Level3}

Rams +3 -130 {Level2}
Rams ML +120 {Level1}
Rams 1st H +1 {Level2}

Bills +8 {Level2}
Under 42 -120 {Level3}

Interested in :
Over 43 Rams , Under SD but not at 41(43/44?), GB ML , Over Colts , Over GB TT , Over ATL TT ,

Honor Roll...

Level 3 Plays: 3-2
Under 42-120 Buffalo @ Jets LOSS
SD -5.5 LOSS
Texans 1st H +1.5 WIN
Texans +3.5 -120 WIN
Falcons -2.5 -125 WIN

Level 2 Plays: 7-6-1
Over 21 -115 Redskins Team Total LOSS
ML Parlay SD and Wash pays 0.9 to 1 LOSS
1st H Over 17.5 @ Cincy WIN
Over 36 pts @ Cincy LOSS
Lions +17.5 -120 WIN
1st H Lions +10+100 LOSS
Under 42 -120 @ Miami WIN
Texans +3.5-120 WIN
Texans ML +150 WIN
Over 45 @Houston LOSS
Rams +3 -130 PUSH
1st H Rams +1 WIN
Bills +8 WIN
1st H Jags +1 LOSS (fucked up they win SU)

Level 1 Plays: 4-8-2
Washington -6-120 L
1st H Washington -3.5 L
Over 36 @ Cincy L
1st H Over 17.5 @ Cincy W
Falcons -3-120 P
SF +7 -130 W
SF +7 -120 W
Over 21-120 Texans Team Total L
1st Team to score Texans -120 Loss
SD -5 L
Rams ML +120 L
1st H Atlanta -3-120 P
1st H Under 20.5 SF W
Under 45 Lions L

:36_11_6:Trading desks I worked on have a Trade capture system where when you execute a trade its goes directly into the program used to calculate your positions that day. I need that for this . Everytime I hit submit it gets feed to a spreadsheet or CTG post......takes 15-20 minutes just type the plays!

GL everyone....finally fully awake ...

As much as loved the Jets under wanted to play the 1st H over for some damn reason....didnt want to get cute and 17 1st Q points ...dummy!

once again I forgot to play the Bengals Prop will there be a score in the final 2 minutes of the 1st Half.....lets see how that plays out...

:cheers:Be back in abit...

2nd H :

SF +1.5 {level1} WIN
TB +2 {Level1} WIN
Over 21 TB {Level2} LOSS
Over 21 Houston {Level1} LOSS
Skins -3.5 -105 {Level2} LOSS
Under 21 SEA {Level1} WIN
Lions +6 {Level2} WIN
Lions +6 {Level1} WIN
SD -3-120 {Level1}WIN
Over 21.5 -105 GB {Level1}Loss

L2 :1-2
L1: 5-2

Last edited:
Halftimes(all this in window)

SF +1.5 {Level1}

-Miami has just done well in the 1st H vs the WC teams and did so again here . Still they had a big play that went for TD and great field position to set up another . SF moving the ball but stalling ...just hoping we SF make a play or two on offense and Miami to settle for FGs...

Lean under on Buffalo @ NYJ but had the right read on the 1st H and terribly mistaken on the game . SO just might stay away rather then compound the problem...Bills defense a tad scary ...

TB +2 {Level1}
-Terrible 2nd Quarter ATL throws a couple of picks and TB starts moving the ball . ATL allowed TB to hang around and look what happened...bad sign IMO might even add to this play ..

Over 21 TB -115{level2}
-Would like to max play this but not sure. TB starts slow then always seems to play 2nd H overs . ATL moving the ball but turnovers killed 2 drives and Griese started playing better last 2 drives for TB...might add

Over 21 Houston {level1}
-Expect better execution in the 2nd H as Tenny has started slow in past 1st H away's...

Skins -3.5-105{Level2}
-spotted Cincy 17 and rallied for 10 to get it withing aTD . Still expect them to win...

SD -3-120 {level1}
-Kc owned the 1st H and only lead by 11 hoping SD can play much better 2nd H...

Under 21 Seattle {level1}
Solid defense so far and a few turnovers which is really about the struggling offenses...

Lions +6 {level2} and just added another small level 1 playto the mix...
-Colts getting TDs when the enter the red zones but DET wasnt struggling to move it either...

Last edited:
As a heads up I will be on Dallas very strong tonight....

Minnesota @ Zona :

Kinda stuck on this game but going to take Minnesota . Lets see what Tavaris Jackson can do . Does he build on the relief outing which is always much different then a start IMO. Only time will tell.

What scares me is Arizona wins to date :
Best win vs Dallas +4.5 at home in OT with 2 ST TDs to start and end it . Talked about this game so often and think DAL shut down the Zona offense but momentum started flowing for Zona and plays started happening and I mean crazy ones...other solid defenses like NYG and @ CAR the Cards couldnt beat ...SF , STL and Seattle are 5 wins , Buffalo came in undefeated and we see they ar just medicore was like a +1 dog in Zona , the other was Miami in Game 2 when they were still clueless as the Dolphisn were terrible nad that was their wakeup Call clearly.....

ZOna already clinched the division and Minny is 8-5 fighting for their's knowing the Bears won Thursday and GB is leading today ...It is Minnys 4th roadie in 5 weeks though as well ...

Vikings have been a tad inconsistent but they are almost always competitive ..

Clearly the Warner and Co pass attack vs what is a soft secondary is CONCERNING. However Zona cant run the ball and even tougher to do vs Minnesota so does one dimensonal ARI struggle ??? I think they do when Vikes can basically play the pass everytime . The offense hasnt looked that good vs better defenses...

Vikings 1st H +3 -115 {Level2}
Vikings +4.5 -120 {Level2}
Vikings ML +175 {Level1}
Teaser +10/Under 52.5{Level1}
Under 47-120 {Level1}

Might add to this ...thinking 23-20 Vikes? Lots of FGS possibly and did notcie some 10-13 MPH winds in ZONA any info onthat ??

Leaning BALT AND UNDER , interested in OAKLAND , and like Denver / over but the line is a tad head scratching ...be back

GL all:cheers:

Add Vikings +100 1st Score of game {level1}

4:15

Oakland +7.5 -125 {Level3}
Oakland 1st H +3.5 {Level2}
Oakland 1st Quarter +0.5 +100 {Level 2}
ML +250 {small play}

Broncos +8 {Level2}
Broncos +7.5 {level1}
1st Q Carolina -0.5 -115 {Level1}
1st H Under 24+100 {Level1}
Over 47 game {Level1}

Ravens ML -145 {Level2}
Under 17-120 1st H{Level1}
Ravens ML -150 {level1}

BOL:cheers:

Notes:
I am just going with OAK because I think NE is just looking to do enough to win/survive these games . oak had the extra layoff and I think if Russell is healthy he could suprise as he didnt look that bad vs SD IMO ...mobility as well though might be limited...NE has ALOT of long ass drives and with OAKs weak ass run defense I could see a bunch of 13 play 70something yd drives that consume 7 , 8 or more minutes ......

Crazy the things I notice ....

Post 84 above--

-Atlanta mentioned this game immediately and hopeully most hit it early. Tried to deliver a heads up when the 1st mention of Garcia maybe missing came up . So alot of chances to play this at -3 and / or buy it down to -2.5 . Now I dont what to say its probably still a game I like BUT these games I see alot of times where the original line wins(-3) and the closing line doesnt (which might be about -5.5 or more)...so try a teaser or ML parlay possibly ...I dont known. Who knows what to expect from TB offense and the ATL defense..McCown can make somethings happen even when playing poorly...

I even scare myself some days ....:36_11_6:

Nothing much to be happy about at 1 PM the ending @ STL hurt despite getting a PUSH but lose the ML rather then 2 solid wins . Then the Skins game fucking what a kick in the balls . I rarely play road chalk we know that . The have the ball at the 1 YD line score a TD reviewed and overtunred then fumble... That gives me the 2nd H over (36pts would be tied at 17 and unless they went for a complete game tie again I cash and then after the bengals make it 20-10 they get Cartwright to the Cincy 13 and get just 3 points ....SAD!)

So that cost me 3 Level 2 plays plus a 2nd H level 2 play . Lions +10 and Jags +1 1st H lose late and both win ATS full game ....

Rams cost me a Level 2 play as a push and a Level 1 ML play ...

L3: 3-2
L2: 8-8-1
L1 9-10-2

So not much up probably about the value of a Level 2 play thanks to some ML hits but probably less .. so take out 5 Level 2 losses that were near wins(thats 13-3 instead of 8-8) and 3 level 1 plays just from those 2 games and could have been a great afternoon .

Pending :
Vikings 1st H +3 -115 {Level2} WIN
Vikings +4.5 -120 {Level2} WIN
Vikings ML +175 {Level1} WIN
Teaser +10/Under 52.5{Level1} WIN
Under 47-120 {Level1}Loss
+100 Minny will score first {Level1} WIN
Under 24.5 TT Zona {Level1 } WIN

Oakland +7.5 -125 {Level3} Loss
Oakland 1st H +3.5 {Level2}Loss
Oakland 1st Quarter +0.5 +100 {Level 2}Loss
ML +250 {small play}Loss

Broncos +8 {Level2}Loss
Broncos +7.5 {Level1} Loss
1st Q Carolina -0.5 -115 {Level1}Loss
1st H Under 24+100 {Level1}Loss
Over 47 game {Level1}Loss

Ravens ML -145 {Level2}Loss
Under 17-120 1st H{Level1}Win
Ravens ML -150 {Level1}Loss

Tonights its :

Dallas -2.5 -115 {Level 3}
Dallas -2.5 -120 {Level2}
1st Half -1.5 +100{Level2}

Havent looked at much else regarding the game .....:cheers:

Last edited:
2nd H :

Oakland +3 {Level3}

All I can say is I have a gut feel and NE could have put them to bed a few times already ...lean over as well

Kinda stuck with Denver +8 and think it was probably a sucker bet but dont wantto lay -12.5...

thats its so far:cheers:

Add:

Oak +3 and Over 19.5 parlay [level1}

Oakland +3 {Level1}

Just feels like everyone is looking at NE and going its so easy ....Russell has hit 1 deep ball and the kick return game will be there . NE sloppy last drives depsite moving the ball wasting chances....thin defense as well:cheers:

Back