Week 15 Props/DFS discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
Let's get it going!

KCC/LAC

KCC DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, meh vs P D.
LAC DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, meh vs P D.
Pace of Play is T-1st. Highest O/U of the week.
Herbert has the 3rd best ASR matchup, Mahomes has the T-10th best.
Helaire has the 2nd best ALY matchup, Ekeler has the 4th best.

Before looking into anything else, the backfield seems to be where it's at, as the pace is great, the tt's are great, the ALY push is great, the DVOA matchups are good/great.

I will note Chargers have given up decent FP's to TE's as well.

Interesting about Chargers and TE points. Without looking it up, I thought Derwin has done a good job of shutting down Kelce historically? Maybe KC is the only time he is on a TE?

Anyway, Derwin questionable I think for this. May be something to watch.

Interesting about Chargers and TE points. Without looking it up, I thought Derwin has done a good job of shutting down Kelce historically? Maybe KC is the only time he is on a TE?

Anyway, Derwin questionable I think for this. May be something to watch.

I feel ya.

Here's the season numbers for ppr TE position against LAC though

Wk 1 - 3/30/1 = 12 pts (L. Thomas)
Wk 2 - 5/55 = 10.5 pts (Jarwin/Schultz)
Wk 3 - 11/122 = 23.2 pts (Kelce was 7/104, fortson/bell/gray were 4/18 combined)
Wk 4 - 4/50/1 = 15 pts (Waller)
Wk 5 - 7/149/1 = 27.9 pts (Njoku)
Wk 6 - 6/70/1 = 19 pts (Andrews was 5/68/1, Oliver was 1/2)
Wk 7 - 3/46 = 7.6 pts (Henry/Jonnu)
Wk 8 - 3/43 = 7.3 pts (Goedert) ---- Philly had 17 pass attempts in this one
Wk 9 - 4/25/2 = 18.5 pts (Herndon/Conklin)
Wk 10 - 7/35/2 = 22.5 pts (Ebron/Freiermuth - both scored)
Wk 11 - 5/25/1 = 13.5 pts (Fant/Okwug/Saubert - broncos led by 2+ scores from start of 2nd quarter)
Wk 12 - 3/20 = 5 pts (Uzomah)
Wk 13 - 3/74 = 10.4 pts (Rudolph/Engram)

Avg - 4.9/57.2/0.69 = 14.76 Fantasy Points to TE's. ..... Probably should have included targets, but to lazy to go back at the moment. Doesn't seem toooo terrible, but they are in the bottom 8 of all teams in this area. and there worst game to that position did come week 3 vs the chiefs.

I also didn't look at possible fumbles

7606F290-897B-47CA-AC80-D2B5C06C40AE.jpeg

Mike Williams TD Anytime +175

He seems to find the EndZone vs KC
He has 5 TD vs KC
2 2TD games

Mike Will yards along with Herbert and Mahomes rushing props.

That's how I see it.

Kelce should pop as well, middle will be open.

You guys think KC's D is gonna continue to dominate?

Or is the short week on the road, coupled with the NFL's home team's better record on TNF, and getting points gonna stop that shit?

I took LA +4 -140, and their team total over 24' fwiw.

Glta...

ya'll know what time it is for me with running backs vs chargers:

CEH ov 58.5 rush yards
CEH to score +100

im looking at some the exotics on him but ya cant really trust kc to give 1 back all the run so little tougher. i did see 1 that was ceh, eckler, and mahones all to have 50+ rush yards at +2000, that might be worth throwing 20 bucks on. mahomes had 46 vs them the 1st meeting, not totally out of the question. is eckler healthy enough? i dunno.

You guys think KC's D is gonna continue to dominate?

Or is the short week on the road, coupled with the NFL's home team's better record on TNF, and getting points gonna stop that shit?

I took LA +4 -140, and their team total over 24' fwiw.

Glta...

no Jones tonight is a big deal, but no slater on chargers oline, dunno which a bigger blow? both hurt their respective teams quite a bit.

ya'll know what time it is for me with running backs vs chargers:

CEH ov 58.5 rush yards
CEH to score +100

im looking at some the exotics on him but ya cant really trust kc to give 1 back all the run so little tougher. i did see 1 that was ceh, eckler, and mahones all to have 50+ rush yards at +2000, that might be worth throwing 20 bucks on. mahomes had 46 vs them the 1st meeting, not totally out of the question. is eckler healthy enough? i dunno.

Him and darrel williams have been quietly splitting 50-50 pretty much.... if his is lower, could be a smarter play

Him and darrel williams have been quietly splitting 50-50 pretty much.... if his is lower, could be a smarter play

I don’t recall seeing a Williams rush yard number, I saw receptions and receiving yards. I’m pretty confident kc will run a good amount tonight, if CEH gets 12 carries I like his chances. I’m a little worried bout the gore kid stealing some attempts, he seems to be getting a few more touches lately. It’s kinda a tough backfield to mess with but against chargers nickel looks just gotta hope either I picked right or they all do damage! Lol

4-73-2 ----- kelce's stat line down 7 with 2 minutes to go..... prior drive he also had a catch for 69 yards (no td)..... so 5-139-2 on last 2 drives of regulation, and OT..... he had about 10 points prior to that. Never in doubt!

Quick summaries for tomorrows

LVR/CLV

LVR DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, meh vs RB D.
CLV DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, meh vs RB D.
Pace of play is 13th (no more byes so out of 16). O/U should still be lowest of week (haven't updated it since wed night)
Carr is T-10th worst ASR matchup.
Chubb has 6th best ALY matchup. Jacobs has the 9th worst ALY matchup.

NEP/IND

NEP DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, bad vs RB D.
IND DVOA Matchup is bad vs P/RB D.
Pace of play is T-14th. O/U is with the big chunk between 44-46.
Mac has the T-8th best ASR matchup.
Taylor has the 5th best ALY matchup.

Hopefully can get more down tomorrow unsure, but looks like most sites have the 2 game slates. On the outside looking in... I'd rather be involved with Patriots pass attack, as it should be underowned/less noticed, and may have the best matchup of the 4. Of course the covid replacemants need to be on notice in the lvr/clv game too.

I'm mad Waddle is on the covid list. I was about to bomb all his props vs the Jets. Gesicki should get 12+ targets I think he's def worth a look for catches, yds and td

Main Slate is down to 9 games, I'll try to identify where I'm discussing main slate, if not, its out of all 16.

1PM'S

NYJ/MIA

NYJ DVOA Matchup is meh vs P/RB D.
MIA DVOA Matchup is great vs P/RB D.
Pace of play is 4th. O/U is 8th of the main slate (out of 9).
Tua is T-10th worst ASR matchup, 7th of M/S.
Carter? has the 4th worst ALY matchup (3rd of M/S), Gaskin? has the T-10th worth ALY matchup (T-7th of M/S)

Laird/Lindsay/Brown are out of the backfield. Gaskin/Ahmed are only 2 left and had about a 65/35 split in their last game. No Waddle and his 80%~ snap share. Wilson had 58% of snaps in their last bout (3rd highest WR),and still had 8 targets, I think all receive a boost, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him at 10+.... the game script is the worry. While Gesicki/Parker can be used too, I think Gaskin is my favorite play. Last time they play he had 23 carries and 4 targets (96 yards/1 TD) and had his highest snap share of the season, its hard not to see that being his floor.... with a TD, he can easily score 20+.

Crowder and Cole were the 1/2 with 91%/83% snap share last week. Still no Moore. But my interest is where to gauge Carter's usage. I don't think he'll be at his high of 70% of snaps, but I think 50-60% is a safe floor. They were clicking and funneling usage through him and moore when on the field, and with just 1 now, I can see him being utilized more often than not when on the field. I don't know his salary, but he isn't a bad idea in PPR formats.

Just one-offing this game most likely. ---- NYJ are one of three teams that have a top 10 matchup in ASR & ALY.

Do Note - NYJ - will be w/o OL Fant (he's doubtful) (1 of 4 with over 90%+ snaps for the year) and OL Tardif is Questionable who is the back-ups back-up to Beckton. They have 1 CB and 1 rookie LB out due to covid.
- MIA - Has 1 safety out with Covid.

CIN/DEN

CIN DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, good vs P D.
DEN DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, meh vs RB D.
Pace of play is 16th (/16), and O/U is ranked T-5th out of 9 (3 through 8 are 44.5 to 43 points, not much difference)
Teddy is T-3rd worst ASR matchup, 2nd worst of M/S. Burrow is 5th worst ASR matchup, 3rd of M/S.
Mixon? has the 7th best ALY matchup, 3rd of M/S.

I'm putting the injuries first, my do notes will always pertain to just defensive players and O-Lineman. as I touch upon skill players in the discussion.

Do note - CIN - will be w/o one starting OL (Reiff), and his backup is Q. 1st week CB (Awuzie - big) is out, & LB (Johnston), 2nd week w/o LB (Wilson). 3rd week w/o CB (Phillips), and CB/LB Hargreaves/Bailey are both questionable.
- DEN - will probably be without 2 doubtful. LB/DE Young/Jones. They also have 3 defensemen questionable (CB/DE/S).

I feel like cincy is missing a ton of back 7 support... and may take a home run hitter or two of Sutton/Patrick/Juedy..... possibly fant too.

Chase is touching 96%+ snaps last 2 weeks... that's great, and I think you can spot start either of the big 2 (sorry boyd). But what do we do with Mixon? His snaps have actually decreased for the last 4 games since coming off the bye, hitting a low of 60% last week, Perine had 42%... Don't really want to pay that salary for a 60/40 split, possibly missing an Olineman too, and the projected game script (and I do think denver can win/play with a lead) doesn't favor him.

CAR/BUF

CAR DVOA Matchup is bad vs P/RB D.
BUF DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, and bad vs P D.
Pace of play is 7th. O/U is in the 3-8 group.
Hubbard? has the T-7th ALY matchup, T-5th for M/S.

Do note - CAR - Bouye (CB) is out, they may be getting 1 back from IR, but it's either a downgrade, or massive one.
- BUF - LB (Dodson) out again for 2nd week. They will be without Dawkins (OL) too, and he's been one of their best.

We already don't trust buffalo backs, and will now be without 1 lineman. PASS. We can take advantage of the air though. No sanders opens the floor up for Gabriel Davis at a reduced price, I think Diggs/Beasley are viable as well, especially with no Bouye, and possibly more. Diggs, Beasley, AND Davis all played over 80%+ of snaps last week (and that was with a partial gameplay of sanders - 32% snaps).

Should be mentioned that knox is pretty much an every down TE, so he should be considered, but I probably am looking for something else at that position. TE's are in the MEH range of fantasy points against Carolina's D.

4 Carries, 4 Targets, 33 total yards. 59% of snaps
10 Carries, 0 Targets, 33 total yards. 39% of snaps

Carolina is 12 point dogs, which back above would you rather have? ..... Abdullah is the top one, Chubba is the bottom. I think it's an avoid altogether, especially with TD vulture CAM.... but for fantasy purposes, I wouldn't be starting hubbard in fantasy football.

Moore is Q, but I think Moore/Anderson can be one-off, or a bring back option with a buffalo game stack (maybe abdullah if you're multientering it and really want to attack this game).

ARI/DET

ARI DVOA Matchup is great vs P/RB D.
DET DVOA Matchup is meh vs RB D, bad vs P D.
Pace of play is 10th, O/U is #1.
Goff has the 9th worst ASR matchup, 6th of M/S. Kyler has T-6th best ASR matchup, T-3rd M/S.
Jamal Williams? (Can I get an update here) has the 10th best ALY matchup.

Do Note - ARI - will be missing CB (Alford - big loss), as well as C (Hudson - who's their top rated OL). They have a ton of D-Lineman that are questionable.
- DET - Will be w/o LB (Okwara) for 2nd week, and S (Elliott) for first week. 3 other defensemen questionable. 1 Starting OLineman Q.

I want to know whats going on with jamal williams. If he's active, I like him, if not, I kind of like Reynolds. He did will on the ground and was targeted (just twice) but more than his counterpart through the air. He played 46% of snaps (not by much, but most of all backs).

No hockenson boosts all others targets (including backs).... If reynolds misses, St.brown/Raymond see upticks in snaps (And should already), all 3 were around 70% of snaps.

Rondale moore not long ago had 11 targets on 39% of snaps, without DHop (Wk 11 - ironically). Also odd, he was the 4th WR in snap share. Wesley??? was the WR 3 with 76% of snaps, he hasn't seen the field since. I think moore should spring up to 60%~ range atleast, the only negative thing is the possible gamescript. Ertz health needs to be monitored too.

Now if connor is out, Edmonds could be solid, if both are in... it should reduce ownership, not sure what route I'd take though.

DAL/NYG

DAL DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, meh vs P D.
NYG DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, bad vs P D.
Pace of play is T-1st (1st for M/S), O/U is in the 3-8 group.
Glennon? has the 8th ASR matchup, 5th of M/S. Dak has the 5th best ASR matchup, 2nd of M/S.

Do Note - DAL - No Ty Smith, 2nd best OLineman.
- NYG - No S (McKinney), 2nd week w/o LB (Brown), 3rd week w/o CB (Jackson), No CB (Robinson), No S (Reed), DE/DT (Williams/Johnson) are questionable. OUCH. OL (Bredson) is doubtful, he has been their 6th man past 2 weeks.

No Ross, No Toney, possibly no Shep. Golladay/Slayton can be considered. Engram has seen his snaps decline since bye 90/90/82/74%, and he just isn't consistent.
Barkley/Booker played 55/41% of snaps. I can see both outpacing there projections, just sucks they're both involved in running & passing, so its hard to gauge how much each will play, and when. The double digit spread makes me think booker does a bit more than barkley (just because of health preservation)... but its tough to trust either.

With or without pollard, zeke is at 2/3's of snaps.... he didn't see an increase workload last week, clement just became pollard (in terms of snaps). He can still be considered in a plus matchup, and great script. I think Cooper/Lamb/Gallup with Dak have a path to an insane game, if NYG can keep up... thats a big if, and I'm not counting on it, but doing a game stack in this scenario could propel you if it ends up being a shootout, especially with the giants being cheap and concentrated with the missing WRs.

TEN/PIT

TEN DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, meh vs P D.
PIT DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, meh vs P D.
Pace of play is 11th. O/U is in the 3-8.
Tanny has the 2nd worst ASR matchup, worst of M/S.
Najee has the T-3rd worst ALY matchup, 2nd of M/S. Foreman is T-10th worst, T-7th of M/S.

Do Note - TEN - is missing 5 defenseman DT/DT/CB/LB/LB (Murchinson/Tart/Jenkins/Long/Dupree). OLineman Saffold is out (and one of their better rated), and his replacement last week is questionable.
- PIT - Missing a LB/DT (Johnson/Adams) - Haden and Buggs Q.

So Foreman/Hilliard/McNichols played 32/34/38% of snaps respectively. I want to back the backfield with their DVOA matchup, but who?!... keep in mind they played with a lead throughout in the last matchup and McNichols STILLL had the most snaps.... if they play from behind at all, you'd think it would lean more his way.

Same sitch, different pos. Pruitt/Firkser/Swaim, 46/42/76% of snaps..... all had atleast 3 targets. Womp.

I want to trust Julio, he had 6 targets on 45% of snaps. I think that number is supressed because of returning from injury+convenient lead throughout last week.... I think if they fall behind plus another week under his belt, that number can get to 70% range. Volume wise it could be nice if you project that could of script. Not sure of his price.

Najee right back to his 95%+ of snaps... does everything, and should be considered. It looks like RayRay has surpassed claypool. Diontae is still the double digit target king, especially with all those missing players... but Two games in a row with more snaps than Claypool (for ray ray).... Ray Ray had 67/85%, claypool had 63/59%, not sure if he missed time due to ingame injury though, but I'd rather have mccloud at supressed ownership/better opportunity.

agree about mixon, dont think he a good play for exactly the reasons you pointed out..Gordon and williams are +150 and +160 to score a td, i think it pretty much a given one of them scores with a chance both do! i like fant yardage over 34.5.

4PM's --- I realize now I swapped den and this first game in my spreadsheet.... as this is a 1pm game that's a 4... woops

HOU/JAC

HOU DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, meh vs RB D.
JAC DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, good vs RB D.
Pace of play is 6th, O/U is in that 3-8 group.
Lawrence (yet again) has the T-8th best ASR matchup, 5th of M/S.
J. Rob has the 3rd best ALY matchup, 2nd of M/S. Burkhead? has the 5th worst ALY matchup, 4th of M/S.

Do Note - HOU - lol... this is nutty. CB (Moreland - not as important) out, DE (Greenard - more important), S (Reid - More Important), S (Brooks - meh), CB (Mitchell - more important), DE (Walker - not as important), S (Moore), LB (Kirksey - more important), LB (Grugier-hill - more important). Then 2 of their 5 Olineman starters from last week are out. YIKES.
Jaguars are missing none in those areas.

This is easy for me (queue the first amazing game from lawrence, when I'll probably have 0 shares.).... but without carlos hyde (the only player ruled out for jags), and no more urban meyer... fire up J-ROB with all the confidence in the world. Only other option is maybe the defense. Last week JRob had 64% of snaps, his highest since returning from injury... that number will go 80%+ unless it's a blowout.

ATL/SFO

ATL DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, bad vs RB D.
SFO DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, good vs RB D.
Pace of play is 12th, O/U is 2nd.
Garops ASR matchup is T-6th, but T-3rd for M/S.
Patterson has the worst ALY matchup of the week.

Do Note - ATL - S (Harris) is out, and LB (Ellerbee - first game of season last week) is out. LB (Fowler) is Q.
- SFO - LB (Al-shaair - important) is out. S/DT/CB (Tartt/Jones/Thomas) all Q.

The SFO Q's are something to note, as it'll open me up more to a game stack, then just a SFO team stack. Wilson is playing 60% of snaps, and I won't talk anyone off of him, he has a good game script in his favor but I don't want him. I'd rather attack the SFO passing game. Kittle is so hard to pass up, the guys play 90%+ last 3 weeks (hitting 96% last week), and is the focal point of the offense at the moment.... and I don't see how ATL stops him. Aiyuk is the cheaper, possibly smarter option.... He play 94% to Deebos 77%, in a close matchup.... if this game gets out of hand, the plan would be to keep Deebos health intact right.

I know people want to love patterson, and he keeps finding the endzone, but he's been capped under 50% of snaps since week 9 --- Mike effin Davis has played more than him every week since week 7. Gage ----- maybe Sharpe or Pitts, would be my bringback.

GBP/BAL

GBP DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, bad vs RB D.
BAL DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, meh vs P D.
Pace of play is T-14th. O/U is 3-8 group.
Huntley has the 6th worst ASR matchup, 4th of M/S. Rodgers has the 2nd best ASR matchup, 1st of M/S.

Do Note - BAL - CB (Westry - Important) is out, DE (Campbell - Important) is doubtful. S (Clark - important) is out. Starting OL (Powers) it out. They have some Q's as well.
- GBP - DT (Clark - Imp.) is out. OL (Turner) is out, got hurt mid game last week - 2nd best rated starter.

We need to make a decision on Rodgers. Yes he's missing an OL, and baltimore is ravaged in injuries, but he has a great matchup, and is one of the goats. The pace is going against him, and maybe a negative game script... so I think we could avoid him. Lazard/Adams can be one-offed, idk about MVS.

Now.... we probably expect no lamar. What do we do with Huntley... his price is cheap enough to where you can click it and be happy with his performance. The bonus? He's a poormans lamar, getting 40+ rush yards in both games he played 80%+ of snaps in. (Wk11, and last Wk). I even think Freeman may be a lowkey, cheap option if you dont want him.... he was targetting 6 times in Wk 11, and had 16 carries, 5 targets and 13 carries last week. Not saying he is a priority, but I think he's an option, and played 66% of snaps last week, not bad for his price point.

My last bet would be andrews (and maybe his receptions props), the guy had 11 targets last week, and 10 wk 11. The offense moves through him.

Over 1.5 td passes:
Allen
Tua
Big Ben

Robinson to score
Both donks rbs to score

Rec yards

Kirk ov 54.5
Gisicki ovsr 45.5

1 PMs

CD Lamb Rec Yds O66.5 -115
Gaskin Rush&Rec Yds O75.5 -115
RayRay Rec Yds O18.5 -115
J. Rob Rush&Rec Yds O105.5 -115

4 PMs

C. Sutton Rec Yds O28.5 -115 (Don't mind chase over)
G. Kittle O70.5 Rec Yds O70.5 -110

Waiting on an andrews reception one. Need QB confirmation probably

I was planning on parlaying Conner to score with everything but little worried he has the ankle plus Edmonds back. Decided wasn’t worth the risk, it been fun him being most automatic td scorer every week!

I was planning on parlaying Conner to score with everything but little worried he has the ankle plus Edmonds back. Decided wasn’t worth the risk, it been fun him being most automatic td scorer every week!

Ya, if he doesn't score early, and the game gets out of hand.... he may not get many more chances as time goes on

Afternoon Rec yards

Fant over 34.5
Aiyuk over 53.5

Might play both of them to score before they kick.

Ya, if he doesn't score early, and the game gets out of hand.... he may not get many more chances as time goes on

Pretty much. Ya always gotta worry bout Kyler stealing one, now with Edmonds back I don’t see any reason they run him much, why not rest him if the ankle hurting? 1st time in forever he doesn’t feel automatic.

I was gonna do jRob yards also but ended up just putting more on td, hopefully we both cash, he outta get work today and if line and world correct bout jags they should finally score some points!!

Just incase I'm not here later,

Quick Summary

NOS/TBB

NOS DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, bad vs P D.
TBB DVOA Matchup is meh vs P D, bad vs RB D.
Pace of play is 5th. O/U is 4 of all 16.
Taysom has the T-7th worst ASR Matchup. Brady has the 4th best.
Kamara has the 6th worst ALY matchup.

Had Huntley to Andrews in 20-25% of lineups, chaching.... my biggest issue is duke johnson surpassing gaskin.... wtf was that.

From the other day, plus the next game.

"LVR/CLV

LVR DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, meh vs RB D.
CLV DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, meh vs RB D.
Pace of play is 13th (no more byes so out of 16). O/U should still be lowest of week (haven't updated it since wed night)
Carr is T-10th worst ASR matchup.
Chubb has 6th best ALY matchup. Jacobs has the 9th worst ALY matchup."

Do Note - CLV - On OL, no Wills or Hudson, who were both starters Wk 14 (Wills is the bigger blow) - they still do have a solid 3 in Bitonio/Trettyer/Teller. On D, no S (Johnson III), CB (Hill), DT (McDowell), DE (Odenigbo), LB (Phillips), S (Delpit), DE (Clowney), who all played Baltimore last week. As well as, CB (Newsome II), S (Harrison Jr.), LB (Wilson), CB (Green), who all played Baltimore 2 games ago, and LB (Fields), who hasn't played since 11/21. DT (Jackson) is Q. Yikes... although the last time I said yikes, the team came out and won (Houston).
- LVR - On D, will be w/o CB (Mullen Jr.) for first week, and 2nd week without LB (Perryman). LB (Nassib) is Q.

Most likely no Baker, no Keenum, no Hooper, no Landry, Schwartz is Q.

Chubb saw his most snaps last week, and I believe this will be ATLEAST a 60-40 split between him and D'Ernest.... I guess an arguement can be made that both could be played, they are faves, and they are a run first team (even before missing their top 2 qb's). But my gut thinks they don't win this game, and you have to project your gamescript, so it is hard to back them if they fall behind, and then you'd be relying on ppr points. Idk, I need to see the other game, but the Jacobs side seems a bit smarter for me. I may consider Mullens, and/or a cheap pass catcher or two as my exposure to this side of the game. I will add, LVR has been poor against the TE, and with key members missing, Njoku could see 90%+ of snaps.

I don't even know how to evaluate clevelands defense, they had been good at limiting rbs/wrs, a bit weaker vs TE's, and sometimes Qbs..... I guess there's interest in Moreau (After being burned by him for 3 weeks), but like mentioned above, I'd rather have Njoku I believe (at lower exposure probably too).

With Kenyan Drake out, Jacobs has seen his 2 highest snap shares of his year last 2 weeks (85%/75%), He's also been steadily involved in the pass catching department, and its seemed to have seen an uptick (15 targets past 2 weeks).... I like his overall floor, and I think he has one of the higher ceilings with have a tempered exposure as I'd think most would want to click Cook/Montgomery (or even Chubb). In any scenario, he won't be scripted out either.

Renfrow>Jones>Edwards>Jackson ----- 94%/84%/62%/51% last weeks snap shares, and was relatively same distribution 2 weeks ago too. We all know Renfrow is the ppr machine, and can be clicked comfortable, he's kind of affordable (Although I haven't created lineups yet).... but the other 3 are ALL under 4K, and I think one will help push you into the high end of GPPs. Which one though? They all have over 11 aDOTs past 2 weeks, Zay Jones is probably the safest as he sees the most targets (again, at a decent depth), where edwards/Djax you may be hoping more for the home run hit and that's it. I think I'll play it safer and take Zay at the same price as the other two.

MIN/CHI

MIN DVOA Matchup is good vs P/RB D.
CHI DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, meh vs P D.
Pace of play is 9th. O/U is middle of pack.
Fields has the worst ASR matchup of the week.
Montgomery has the T-8th worst ALY matchup.

Do Note - CHI - On OL, they will be without Borom and Peters (bigger hit), Peters an all year starter, and Borom since Wk8. On D, S (Houston-Carson, CB (Burns), S (Jackson), CB (Crawford), CB (Johnson), S (Gipson Sr.), all who played last week, that's 6 players on the secondary. Second week without LB (Iyiebuniwe) and DT (Tonga). DT/LB Hicks & Smith are Q.... both are important to take note of.
- MIN - No recent players on OL or D that are out.

No Goodwin or ARob for Chicago. No scenario of Fields being benched for dalton. Fields may be the only dual threat QB in this slate (unless you want to semi count mullens), and that gives him a bit more range on his projections..... plus he's cheaper than the more pass only Carr/Cousins... I think sticking with the 2 cheapies at QB is the route I'm taking. Since the bye, Mooney has seen 92/87/95/92% of snaps, 3 of those 4 games included goodwin OR aRob.... the one w/o was the 95% 2 weeks ago... He's averaged 9 targets/game in those 4 games. Byrd can absolutely be considered too, but Mooney is the target funnel, on top of the same aDOT range.

I like to many TE's, if you want Kmet, I won't fault you, I actually see now he's the cheapest of the 4 starters, wow, but I think Njoku still my #1.

Idk what to do with Montgomery, I like jacobs, I like cook, and then it's between him/chubb ----- I will say he tends to churn out yards no matter the matchup, and his involvement in the pass game is nice... maybe 3 rbs is the way? Not sure yet, but he may have the worst matchup of the bunch (or chubb).

No Westbrook/Chisena at WR. Pretty much leaves just Jefferson, and Osborne.... and Theilen, who is Q, needs to be monitored. W/O Theilen, Jefferson/Osborn were 96%/86% snap players (westbrook was 41%, and someone needs to fill that void --- maybe Smith-Marseytte?, but if theilen is in, osborn could see westbrook type snaps, although I think it'll be higher than 40% either way).

I'm concerned of conklins 70% snaps last week, his lowest of the season, but I guess it could partially be blamed on the big lead they had until the 5~ minute avalanche pitt dialed up to get back into the game. But this was still without theilen. He may be my TE4.

Ok so I think cook last week vs Pitt wouldn't play to to much of his season average coming back from injury, and with a capable backup in mattison... then he came out and not only played 77% of snaps, but looked healthy and fast as hell. Now there's no mattison, a good matchup, AND a favorable projected script, as he finished the week as the RB1. You should be able to safely fire him up.

i was thinking bout you while duke somehow took over, i didnt even realize he was still in the league! i was cussing him for taking what coulda been tua passing tds plus all gaskin work. i dont hardly ever watch the nfl network fantasy football show anymore but do they still have that one segment, "that helps no one"? cant imagine anyone played duke johnson even in 14 team leagues!! had to have stung watching him rack up what coulda been gaskin points!! i lucked out with tua throwing that pick 6, gave him the incentive he needed to throw a 2nd td!!

blessed with a second game tonight seems like pretty obvious way to hopefully make some money.

anytime td parlay +185: chubb/cook

i guess the concern is the line saying baker or case not gonna be back, can mullens orchestrate a few drives that gets chubb some chances in the red zone? i would think yes as i think browns still find a way to beat a raiders team who look pretty lifeless. if that happens odds chubb does the heavy lifting seems pretty high..

also like Cmet over 2.5 catches.. didnt think bout this till now but cousins to throw a int in primetime prob a decent bet, cashed last week and could def see him throwing another!!

If you are betting on Chubb you are betting on the Browns defense turning up a couple short fields imo

Raiders pass defense is solid, so scoring and moving the ball in general will be difficult if the Raiders get out to a 14-0 type lead

If you are betting on Chubb you are betting on the Browns defense turning up a couple short fields imo

Raiders pass defense is solid, so scoring and moving the ball in general will be difficult if the Raiders get out to a 14-0 type lead

i dont think raiders will get out to a lead, they prob play better after last week pathetic performance but they been slow starters all year and not like raiders have many weapons on offense, i think browns can handle a offense reliant on hunter renfro! i expect browns will find a way to score 20 points or so, pretty confident chubb will get one of them. i dont think raiders pass d is all that good, i think they ok when they getting pressure but not sure they will here. honestly not worried bout it, brown will have some scoring chances and chubb the most likely option to get in..

i was thinking bout you while duke somehow took over, i didnt even realize he was still in the league! i was cussing him for taking what coulda been tua passing tds plus all gaskin work. i dont hardly ever watch the nfl network fantasy football show anymore but do they still have that one segment, "that helps no one"? cant imagine anyone played duke johnson even in 14 team leagues!! had to have stung watching him rack up what coulda been gaskin points!! i lucked out with tua throwing that pick 6, gave him the incentive he needed to throw a 2nd td!!

Ya I believe Duke was <0.1% owned in the milly maker..... what a crock of .....

And lol, when watching redzone with my buddies and a lineman or no name scores we always say wellll that helpss noooo oneee HAHA.

cousins is such a bum, vikings should have hung all kinds of points on that weakened bears d.

is hurts gonna be the guy or do i we have to worry bout Minshew? if this Hurts game i like him over 44.5 rush yards, that bout it since they not giving out many props on these games as of yet.

Quick sum's for those that want it!

WAS/PHI

WAS DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, meh vs RB D.
PHI DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, bad vs RB D.
Pace of play is 8th, O/U was with the pack. (haven't looked)
Gilbert? has the T-10th best ASR matchup.

Do Note - WAS - on D are first week w/o DT (Settle), S (Curl), S (Forrest), CB (Fuller)..... 2nd week w/o DE (Smith-Williams) LB (Hudson). The OL will be w/o Schreff (best rateed lineman on their team by a lot), and Lucas, as well as backup larsen. Yikes.
- PHI - will be without Olineman Dickerson.

SEA/LAR

SEA DVOA Matchup is bad vs P/RB D.
LAR DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, meh vs RB D.
Pace of play is 3rd. O/U was top end of the middle pack. (was)
Stafford has the best ASR matchup. Wilson has the 3rd worst.
Henderson? has the T-8th best ALY matchup. Penny? has the 2nd worst.

Do Note - SEA - first week w/o DE (Hyder), CB (Reed), CB (Heslop) .... 2nd week w/o DT (Mone), On OL 2nd week without Shell.
- LAR - 1st week w/o S (Fuller), LB (Brooks), LB (Okoronkwo), On OL, 1st week w/o noteboom (a once backup), and 2nd week w/o havenstein (one of their better lineman)

Back