Week 15 Discussion Thread

Cub hates Scott Frost and I still have crush

tough to say for me, I think corn another one them schools who fan base has very unrealistic expectations! Where did frost come from, was it ucf? I remember at one point corn hired guy from Oregon state who I liked but pretty sure he got fired years ago.

tough to say for me, I think corn another one them schools who fan base has very unrealistic expectations! Where did frost come from, was it ucf? I remember at one point corn hired guy from Oregon state who I liked but pretty sure he got fired years ago.
I'd rather have Frost and his imperfections than psychopath pj fleck. That dude is a freak

bottom line nobody in the big10 other than osu is capable of recruiting to the level it takes to compete with the south.

That's probably it. I hadn't really thought on that much. I will. Good hit with Pitt. They made you sweat. But of course they did

As a GT fan I really like coach collins. I played u55 at Montana kiosk. I thought I was going to get screwed. Haha. It's never ez :)

That's probably it. I hadn't really thought on that much. I will. Good hit with Pitt. They made you sweat. But of course they did

As a GT fan I really like coach collins. I played u55 at Montana kiosk. I thought I was going to get screwed. Haha. It's never ez :)

can’t believe it was that close then shocked I cashed. I thought for sure if Davis busted one he was gonna do that fall down bitch shit! Pitt defense started playing prevent in the 4th qrtr and almost prevented the cover! Getting the good number (-6.5) made the last tech drive inside red zone far less stressful since Pitt got the 2 to make it 14!! That was about as lopsided dominating performance you will see be that close so late!! Pitt being Pitt! Roll up 550 yards of offense to only about 200 before last 2 tech drives and barely cover!! Lol.

I like tech coach as well, if you recall I was in on them early in the year. I just happen to like what Pitt and ncst been doing this season and they obviously little ahead in the talent department. Credit to tech for making both those tougher than they needed to be!! I had to sweat both covers. Another year or 2 as he gets his kids and off all the ones recruited to run option they should be right there with the Pitt and ncst of the acc. Clemson whipping boys who play fun competitive games vs everyone else in the conference! I wouldn’t be upset at all if I was a tech fan today, they headed in right direction imo.

What everyone think of the Unc/Miami matchup? Kinda lean canes just cause they play a little defense and they don’t have any those ugly losses like unc does mostly cause they struggle getting stops.

What everyone think of the Unc/Miami matchup? Kinda lean canes just cause they play a little defense and they don’t have any those ugly losses like unc does mostly cause they struggle getting stops.
You are breakin my heart man! Orange Bowl potentially on the line here, so this is a big time opportunity for my Heels

UTEP becomes more of a QB run throw on the move O with him. Hardison was more of a pocket passer.

You are breakin my heart man! Orange Bowl potentially on the line here, so this is a big time opportunity for my Heels

lol. I could be wrong, what do you think? These 2 are a little higher up the acc standings than where I normally excel! I feel much better with the middle pack and bottom tear acc teams for whatever reason that seems to be my bread and butter. I play canes games some but outside a total or 2 I havnt played unc much.

That defense of ya’lls just worries me and according to the rankings canes have played the tougher schedule although they look fairly similar to me. just looking at unc giving up 53 to wake, 44 to uva, 45 to vtech, scares me. They can score with anyone but what happens if canes get a few stops? Ya’ll saving grace could be the ability to rush the passer. Both teams give up sacks. King gonna be a problem tho.

they clearly have missed bud foster too, the defense been freaking awful, although they looked better vs clemson than ive seen them all year. Uva d certainly wasn’t good last week except for getting some ints in the red zone that basically saved them vs a shorthanded BC. Armstrong has been playing pretty good lately so doubt scoring be much a problem for uva. I can’t see backing tech without hooker, what I’ve seen out of Burmeister hasn’t been good. He looked like shit earlier in the year vs ncst and duke even tho they did manage to win those games. Sure seems to me the way to attack uva is thru the air not the ground so doesn’t seem like a very good matchup for tech with burmiester starting.
Burmeister was the first QB up in warmups and was the QB taking snaps from the starting center in warmups, so it looks like Burmeister like I thought. If Fuente puts Hooker in at some point, I doubt he performs well after all of this.

Back