Week 13 Start/sit

Tide High

p90sex
well many of my teams have really gone down the shitter for the most part the past few weeks

heres a winner
mike wallace
or
mario manningham

PPR

SJAX v SF
Jaquizz Rodgers v NO

sjax has looked good lately but do I roll the dice with rodgers? Thursday deadline. ugh

Need 1 from each group below.....
Bryce Brown
Stevan Ridley
Reggie Bush

Vincent Jackson
Greg Jennings

PPR (1pt), 10yds (1pt), 100yds (75yds for TE) +10pts

Start 3…

dez bryant v. phi
james jones v. min
jordy nelson v. min
hakeem nicks @ wash
jermaine gresham @ sd

Need your help fellas!

If I win, there's a good chance I'm in the playoffs. I'm off to a good start this week, having started Gonzo and Matt Bryant this past Thursday.

There's just one tough decision I have...who to play as my Number 3 WR this week. Here's my lineup for this week...

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB - Stevan Ridley
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Victor Cruz
WR - (Cecil Shorts, Denario Alexander, or Dwayne Bowe?)
TE - Tony Gonzalez
PK - Matt Bryant
DEF - Seattle Seahawks

As of right now, I have Cecil Shorts in the starting lineup. However, Denario is clearly Rivers favorite target. Also, I think the Chiefs put forth an insane effort today vs Carolina after the suicide of their teammate, so I wouldn't be shocked if Bowe had his best game of the season, fantasy wise.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance fellas.

Need your help fellas!

If I win, there's a good chance I'm in the playoffs. I'm off to a good start this week, having started Gonzo and Matt Bryant this past Thursday.

There's just one tough decision I have...who to play as my Number 3 WR this week. Here's my lineup for this week...

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB - Stevan Ridley
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Victor Cruz
WR - (Cecil Shorts, Denario Alexander, or Dwayne Bowe?)
TE - Tony Gonzalez
PK - Matt Bryant
DEF - Seattle Seahawks

As of right now, I have Cecil Shorts in the starting lineup. However, Denario is clearly Rivers favorite target. Also, I think the Chiefs put forth an insane effort today vs Carolina after the suicide of their teammate, so I wouldn't be shocked if Bowe had his best game of the season, fantasy wise.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance fellas.

I'd go Shorts

im starting b. marshall and r. cobb as my first two wr's, who out of miles austin, brandon lloyd, or davone bess? miles is a slight injury risk and he doesnt play til tonight.

Great call on Shorts, ljc! He had a big game for me today!

The crazy thing is that I put up the highest point total in my league this week, which sent my squad to the playoffs.

Having said that, my two QB's are Luck and Stafford. Even though Stafford pulled through with a great game, Luck's day was insane.

Every week I end up starting the wrong QB...its so damn frustrating. I can't afford to make that mistake anymore, especially with the playoffs starting next week.

Thanks Aztec. He's all they have on offense.

I have the same problem. I have Ryan and Luck. Guess who I played this week? In fairness to myself, Ryan was going against N.O. so I can't blame myself

Back