Bucknell -9.5
NC Central +7
FAMU +16
Alcorn -29
Sam Houston -6
NAU -6.5

Last edited:
Georgia St +41

Fortunately Watson just has an LCL sprain and it seems pretty likely he will be ready for SoCar. However he won't play this week which leaves 3 and Stoudt or the walk-on Schuessler to start at QB. Clemson won't be running hurry up. Clemson will rotate a lot of guys and likely be experimenting with some things on the OL. Clemson's defense is great but this game is being treated as senior day and I expect them to rotate a lot of role players in to get the seniors plenty of playing time. Granted a lot of the starters are seniors but they'll get to play the whole South Carolina game. I think GSU gets 10-14 points and I don't think Clemson's offense can put up 50+ with 3 and Stoudt

JSU traveling to Cape Girardeau for a meaningless game against a decent (somewhat anyway) team that's 4-1 at home. Forecast calls for a rainy 53 degree day with 10-20 mph winds. JSU is not the dominant team on the road like they are at home. Total shitfest with JSU picking up a 27-20 win?? Sounds about right. Florida by 31.5? Geesuz. Best of luck this weekend.

Georgia St +41

Fortunately Watson just has an LCL sprain and it seems pretty likely he will be ready for SoCar. However he won't play this week which leaves 3 and Stoudt or the walk-on Schuessler to start at QB. Clemson won't be running hurry up. Clemson will rotate a lot of guys and likely be experimenting with some things on the OL. Clemson's defense is great but this game is being treated as senior day and I expect them to rotate a lot of role players in to get the seniors plenty of playing time. Granted a lot of the starters are seniors but they'll get to play the whole South Carolina game. I think GSU gets 10-14 points and I don't think Clemson's offense can put up 50+ with 3 and Stoudt

Vegas is betting on defensive turnovers in this one.. I don't think Stoudt could put up more than 40 against Holy Cross.

And as you alluded to...starters will be out of the game at half if this one gets out of hand..way too much riding on the scar game.

Fordham line seems about right to me bull...whatcha think?

Adding:
Cornell +9
Bucknell -9.5
NC Central +7
FAMU +16
Alcorn -29
Sam Houston -6
NAU -6.5

Auburn Under 9.5 wins -110

Clemson Over 8.5 Wins +100
Must beat South Carolina

Miami Under 7.5 Wins +130
Don't look good unless hangover effect gets them. Prolly an 8-4 team

Notre Dame Under 7.5 +135
LOSER likely but lose this weekend and who knows

TAMU Under 7.5 Wins +100
Game against LSU for all the marbles

Vanderbilt Under 6 Wins -155

Wake Forest Under 3.5 Wins +145
Would have to pull 2 upsets to beat me

VT to win Coastal +400

Northwestern to win B10 West +1200 0.5 units risked

Houston +275 to win AAC (0.5 units risked)

Melvin Gordon O1554 total yards 0.55-0.50
Best bet I made all season

Auburn Under 9.5 wins -110

Clemson Over 8.5 Wins +100
Must beat South Carolina

Miami Under 7.5 Wins +130
Don't look good unless hangover effect gets them. Prolly an 8-4 team

Notre Dame Under 7.5 +135
LOSER likely but lose this weekend and who knows

TAMU Under 7.5 Wins +100
Game against LSU for all the marbles

Vanderbilt Under 6 Wins -155

Wake Forest Under 3.5 Wins +145
Would have to pull 2 upsets to beat me

VT to win Coastal +400

Northwestern to win B10 West +1200 0.5 units risked

Houston +275 to win AAC (0.5 units risked)

Melvin Gordon O1554 total yards 0.55-0.50
Best bet I made all season

I hate you got 8.5 on Clem with the USC game coming up. Former gamecock here so can't be rooting for that one for you. We beat S. Ala we will be bowl eligible but we always get up for the Clemson game. Good news for you talks that Watson will be back for that game

What do you make of Chattanooga -17 @ Furman. Line started at -19 and I make it > -20; moved away from the direction I'd expect. Chattanooga's got the conference wrapped up, but they're still playing for a seed and an undefeated conference season. Furman's season over. Struggling with that line movement.

What do you make of Chattanooga -17 @ Furman. Line started at -19 and I make it > -20; moved away from the direction I'd expect. Chattanooga's got the conference wrapped up, but they're still playing for a seed and an undefeated conference season. Furman's season over. Struggling with that line movement.

I think Furman is down to their 3rd string QB, if not 4th, and have injuries throughout so they're probably just ready for the season to be over. However never underestimate the effect of senior day. If it drops below 17 I'll likely add Chatta though b/c you're exactly right about the seeding aspect

I hate you got 8.5 on Clem with the USC game coming up. Former gamecock here so can't be rooting for that one for you. We beat S. Ala we will be bowl eligible but we always get up for the Clemson game. Good news for you talks that Watson will be back for that game

Former Tiger here and should have never bet with my heart. I thought this was gonna be a winner regardless of the South Carolina game until Watson went down in the 1Q last week. Fortunately I was able to recover some of the losses with a GT 2H bet which was the easiest bet of the season IMO. I'll be in the stands next Saturday and we really need to end the streak but IMO its a toss-up. Good health there

Former Tiger here and should have never bet with my heart. I thought this was gonna be a winner regardless of the South Carolina game until Watson went down in the 1Q last week. Fortunately I was able to recover some of the losses with a GT 2H bet which was the easiest bet of the season IMO. I'll be in the stands next Saturday and we really need to end the streak but IMO its a toss-up. Good health there
Who says garnet and orange cant be friends? Yea I have been betting on Clem in all the good spots to hope they win out until we play them. I had them last week and Watson goes down play 3 lol. Should have taken the 2H was just off it at that point lol. Stoudt is terrible. If Watson plays I am a little worried. Our defense is swiss cheese. We got so lucky against Florida. I can not remember a game ever where we blocked a punt and a FG in the same game nevermind back to back drives. BOL either way

schrute you a clemson grad?

damn youre gonna be in SC for the game? That will be a wild one. Almost glad we are not in Willy B this year. Home field has not been treating us as well as the last few years haha.

you gonna hedge the TAMU/LSU game anyway? is there a way?

Also is the Clem/Scary rivalry a big deal there? Never really knew about it till I joined here

you gonna hedge the TAMU/LSU game anyway? is there a way?

Also is the Clem/Scary rivalry a big deal there? Never really knew about it till I joined here

It is funny you say that. They were talking about that on ESPN Radio yesterday. Herbsteit said USC/Clem is the under rated rivalry in the country. Yea in SC it is pretty big. Usually a lot of hate going on. USC on a win streak against CLemson right now of 5 years in a row but 4 of that was the Connor Shaw era and that guy was a straight gamer. Most of the center of the state is USC fans and then pretty much everywhere else is Clemson and it gets pretty heated.

Little joke for you. Why does Clemson have orange as school color? So the football team can wear it on Saturday, Hunting on Sunday, and picking up garbage the rest of the week. JK I am not a big hater I actually love rooting for Clemson until the USC game haha.

I've been out of the state for 6 years now. I am a huge Clemson fan but I enjoy the sport as a whole a lot more now which has really turned down the personal heat in the rivalry. I still pull for Clemson but it doesn't ruin my holiday time if we lose like it did when I was a kid. There is plenty of hate in the Clemson/SoCar rivalry and most of it is because it's a small state and the fans are so integrated with one another. With UF and UGA, those fans live a long way apart. Clemson and SoCar fans live in each other's back yards 365 days per year.

And yes 40oz, I am a Clemson grad (2005)

It is funny you say that. They were talking about that on ESPN Radio yesterday. Herbsteit said USC/Clem is the under rated rivalry in the country. Yea in SC it is pretty big. Usually a lot of hate going on. USC on a win streak against CLemson right now of 5 years in a row but 4 of that was the Connor Shaw era and that guy was a straight gamer. Most of the center of the state is USC fans and then pretty much everywhere else is Clemson and it gets pretty heated.

Little joke for you. Why does Clemson have orange as school color? So the football team can wear it on Saturday, Hunting on Sunday, and picking up garbage the rest of the week. JK I am not a big hater I actually love rooting for Clemson until the USC game haha.
Education wise, isn't Clemson considered the better school?

I've been out of the state for 6 years now. I am a huge Clemson fan but I enjoy the sport as a whole a lot more now which has really turned down the personal heat in the rivalry. I still pull for Clemson but it doesn't ruin my holiday time if we lose like it did when I was a kid. There is plenty of hate in the Clemson/SoCar rivalry and most of it is because it's a small state and the fans are so integrated with one another. With UF and UGA, those fans live a long way apart. Clemson and SoCar fans live in each other's back yards 365 days per year.

And yes 40oz, I am a Clemson grad (2005)

Is FLA and FLA St bigger, no?

Education wise, isn't Clemson considered the better school?
different type schools. USC top 10 in country in Business and #1 International business, great nursing program few other things.

clemson has the better engineering program and some other programs. Both are actually pretty good schools.

Adding:
Missouri +4.5
Nebraska -10
Vanderbilt +31
Maryland +6
Illinois +6.5
Iowa St -1
Arizona +4.5
USC +4
Iowa +10
Iowa +330
SoBama TT O16.5
Mich St TT O39.5
Oklahoma TT O40.5
Syracuse TT U21
FSU TT U36
Baylor TT O49
Oregon TT U52
Ville TT U24.5
Utah TT U29
UCF TT O38.5
Nebraska/Pitt/FSU/La-La +140

If I had a doctor operating on me, I'd hope he graduated from a SEC school instead of a ACC school.

That 3rd and Stout comment had me rolling, Bet Georgia ST as well. I don't think Stout could put up 40 for on a team compiled of CTG members

That 3rd and Stout comment had me rolling, Bet Georgia ST as well. I don't think Stout could put up 40 for on a team compiled of CTG members

on this as well.

one concern is clemson defense putting up points/turnovers on the other end of the field

Back