Week 13 ML Dogs

No, not at all. The D didn't have its best game of the season, but it still did better than any other visitor to the Dome that didn't have inside info.

The QB thing cost Clemson about 28 points. It was a three-point game. Do the math.

MW, you are one of the best. Personally, I have not been sold on Bryant, but you follow much closer. Does he remind you of anyone? I watched Woody Dantzler do magic. GL

Well I took Ark and the pts 1H & gm but
1H ML would have been nice. Almost kicked my self for not playing the full gm ML, but laid off as in my post a pg back.

Let's see what we got on tap for today.......

Can I get quick opinions on two that i like but am struggling to pull the trigger on .. One is not a ml dog but this is the defacto discussion thread and I need help ..

Oklahoma laying the pts. - Just don't see wvu keeping up without the qb
SJSU plus the pts/ml (I think Allen is playing but not sure)

Is Josh Allen playing for Wyoming? I didn't watch too close last week, obviously they struggled last week to do much on Fresno.

I'll have to say I have been on San Jose more times that I would like to admit...and it finally worked last week vs a semi-disinterested CSU bunch. The O I thought I saw from the Hawaii game just hasn't sustained it's self...although they have faced some difficult (for them) situations...the BYU D for a team like SJSt is tough. SDSt is tough for just about everybody. Nevada game shouldn't have been that bad. A key pick-six 14 pt swing early in the game changed the tone and Nev actually had 3 non O TDs in that game by same player. They hung around a bit vs CSU, but again, Rams significantly better than them. They haven't quit, they just suck. They should be able to score 13-20 I think based off their last several games. Not sure Wyoming is the kind of team that can just run for like 350 or dominate through the air either. That is all I have. No opinion on WV-OU.

I like OU and just played that a minute ago and about to post. I think OU will be pretty fired up with Mayfield coming in and without the QB wvu could be in for a long day.

One that I was curious if anyone had thoughts on is he Fresno game. Boise has been pretty solid lately but Fresno is no slouch and catching a TD at home. Fresno only has losses to bama, Washington, and a let down loss to UNLV after upsetting SDSU

My gosh that seems like a big # for Wyoming to cover. Is there an injury if something for SJ st?

As for WVU. Something seems off on those #s.
Is Mayfield out the whole gm or just for a half?

Again I haven't researched either of those gms

Only problem I have with Fresno is the win against SDSU, game of the year type stuff for them and not positive it can happen twice in a year

No injury I have seen for San Jose, I will look. That number is just indicative for their games of late...at CSU +32, at Nev+18.5, SDSt +23.5, at BYU +10.5...avg margin of loss those 4 = 34.75.

No injuries for SJSt, just LG Kolone who had started 41 games, but has been out half the year. They reshuffled the OL without him and still have 139 career starts entering today without him.

Josh Allen is believed to be game-time decision (sprained shoulder AC joint 2 weeks ago).

Duke 50 to win 160
University of Texas-vk-El Paso 10 to win 95
North Cakalacky 50 to win 267
Goldie 10 to win 67
SJSt 10 to win 62
South Cakalacky 50 to win 205

Last edited:
Did you all see the end of the UConn / Cincy game?? Sometimes I wonder if God is specifically telling me to stop gambling.

:youreloser:

Should be a big list of ML Dogs to end the season.
I'll do one more week for the Conference Championship Gms.
Then of course I'll do a ML Dog Bowl Games.

Sound like a plan?

Buffalo 50 to win 102
USF 50 to win 146
Duke 50 to win 160
University of Texas-vk-El Paso 10 to win 95
North Cakalacky 50 to win 267
Goldie 10 to win 67
SJSt 10 to win 62
South Cakalacky 50 to win 205

+324 -170

Can't even be mad about the South Carolina one, they just weren't ready for that. Love the situation, I go after those big surprises. I'm not mad about UNC, but that felt like one that really got away, if you watched the game, wasn't played like the 12pt margin it was with an absolutely HUGE call in the 3rd when UNC got a fumble and big return near the RZ I think, but then they roughed the QB and were called for another unsportsman like penalty. So instead of UNC having the ball in or near the RZ, NCSt did after 30y of penalties. They missed a FG on that drive, but it changed field position and momentum that UNC had owned just about all game up to that point. And actually, would've been one of my worst loses ever had this had happened, UNC was trying to get some garbage TD with like :17 left and NCSt picks and nearly returned it the entire field for D TD. Thankfully UNC players didn't quit and chased him down. Should send Fedora a Christmas card for that.

USF is definitely one that got away as well. Everyone watched that game, pretty crazy there at the end. Fun game to atleast win the ats on.

Was nice to see San Jose play well (well for them, is still bad for most), Wyoming's poor play helped them. Feel a little silly about the Minnesota ML, but got I throw some clunkers out there everynow and then. Sometimes you just got to say what the fuck (you know there is something I've learned in all my years, sometimes you got to say what they fuck, make your move- sunglasses/smokes).

Last edited:
S—k, good day. You still amaze me with your ability to locate diamonds in the rough. SJSU, really? Couple more weeks of reg season with conference championships on the line. Could be some interesting opportunities.

As much as I love dogs conf ships kinda ruin it for me...unfortunately don't get to play situational stuff and this year in the Power5 other than the P12 they will all likely involve a berth in the playoff...just tough to consider anything a situational downer.

Need to watch the AU RB situation. Johnson went down yesterday, and I have no idea what happened to him. Non contact type injury. They called it a shoulder, huh? How that happens on that play befuddles me. Pettway has been out for a while. That leaves some young, albeit talented, but young RBs.

Kinda funny how replaceable RBs are
Agreed, but do we trust Stidham without a running game? He has played really well, but opponents have to respect the running game. All the window dressing simply becomes noise without the threat.

Reactions: KJ
I trust the Georgia defense more than anything else in that game....if there is a letdown opp in any of this, let's face it. It's Auburn.

I trust the Georgia defense more than anything else in that game....if there is a letdown opp in any of this, let's face it. It's Auburn.
They have been riding emotion over the past few weeks. Kinda reminds me of the Big 12, when they had like 6 teams that were really strong. The 3rd game was always a killer
Back when Mizzou, KU, TT, OK, OKSt, and Tex were all top 5 for a stint.

Game in Atlanta, crowd won't suck obv

As much as I love rivalry week it does kinda lend to difficult prep for championship games the following week...need to see who plays next week and didn't rival this week...Stanford and USC didn't, I'm not familiar enough with UGA but assume FLA is the rival, not GT....Big 12 will avoid it as well. Clemson might well fit the bill, guess non-conf rivals don't bother me as much. Fried brain, just spitballing at this point but plenty to take in.

Stanford played a tough game against ND

I would say Clemson was not challenged enough to have a flat spot that was more of a warmup for them.

GT is UGAs rival but UGA was out for blood in that game after their recent embarrassment.

Auburn after UGA and Bama now have to play uga again. Who is more healthy will be a factor in this game for sure. Was it shoulder for RB? Thought he went down with noncon ankle injury. Pretty sure I saw them wrapping his ankle after that play.

Being no stranger to the old ankle roll honestly I thought that's what happened but it was very weird looking didn't really see much of anything in the play

S—k, good day. You still amaze me with your ability to locate diamonds in the rough. SJSU, really? Couple more weeks of reg season with conference championships on the line. Could be some interesting opportunities.

Thanks, you got to take the good with the bad though, You swing and miss on alot to find the occasional long shot hit. Remember I did want to ML SJSU last week vs CSU as well. Vs Wyoming obviously was a better situation.

I just look at almost every game like both teams can win, which is probably why I am so favorite adverse.

The best part about dog MLs is your margin of error is better, go 1-2 and make money, instead of having to go 2-1 ats to make money. When you can have a losing % and still make money it lends itself to wanting to take some chances.

Stanford played a tough game against ND

I would say Clemson was not challenged enough to have a flat spot that was more of a warmup for them.

GT is UGAs rival but UGA was out for blood in that game after their recent embarrassment.

Auburn after UGA and Bama now have to play uga again. Who is more healthy will be a factor in this game for sure. Was it shoulder for RB? Thought he went down with noncon ankle injury. Pretty sure I saw them wrapping his ankle after that play.

If I remember the shoulder was a different play. After it he was definitely walking with that shoulder tilt just hanging the one arm. Then on that run for loss, that was the noncontact leg/ankle deal.

Kam Martin going down makes it more dire. He probably could've been a sleeper for Auburn had Kerryon been limited or not able to go. But if they are both out or ineffective, that is tough.

Back