Week 12 What Are We Learning

Step one in the tank to get Saleh and Hackett fired is complete. Hopefully they lose out and everyone has to be fired.

I've also made a decision regarding Rodgers; I don't want him on this team even with a new coaching staff. The damage he has done just in forcing Hackett on this team as well as a bunch of his scrub Packers teammates is enough for me to want to move on.

Steelers offense only put up 16 points with the new co-OC’s but they moved the ball much better today and actually used the middle of the field. They have to do something with these wide receivers though. Pickens and Johnson are both trouble.

Steelers offense only put up 16 points with the new co-OC’s but they moved the ball much better today and actually used the middle of the field. They have to do something with these wide receivers though. Pickens and Johnson are both trouble.
First game over 400 yards this year.

Bittersweet, because they still went under the TT lol (16.5).

We know the NFC South sucks. But they've also managed to sucked playing the easiest schedules in the NFL.

NO and ATL will end up having only played 3 playoff teams the whole season and that's only if Minnesota and Houston remain in.

Atl remaining schedule:
@Jets
TB
@Carolina
Colts
@Bears
@N O

NO remaining schedule:
Lions
Carolina
Giants
@Rams
@TB
Atl

We know the NFC South sucks. But they've also managed to sucked playing the easiest schedules in the NFL.

NO and ATL will end up having only played 3 playoff teams the whole season and that's only if Minnesota and Houston remain in.

Atl remaining schedule:
@Jets
TB
@Carolina
Colts
@Bears
@N O

NO remaining schedule:
Lions
Carolina
Giants
@Rams
@TB
Atl
It’s unreal.

To expand on that, the Saints are paying Derek Carr 150 million to lose to Desmond fucking Ridder.
This whole thing is about to explode. I tell you Carr is shook. His postgame interviews are wearing really fucking thin here….yelling at teammates almost pointing the finger everywhere else. I was wrong. He’s worse than I thought man. He always looks uncomfortable in the pocket. Never just steps into throws and unloads. His longest receptions are 80% WR making a play on 60/40 balls.

It’s unreal.

To expand on that, the Saints are paying Derek Carr 150 million to lose to Desmond fucking Ridder.
This whole thing is about to explode. I tell you Carr is shook. His postgame interviews are wearing really fucking thin here….yelling at teammates almost pointing the finger everywhere else. I was wrong. He’s worse than I thought man. He always looks uncomfortable in the pocket. Never just steps into throws and unloads. His longest receptions are 80% WR making a play on 60/40 balls.
Seriously couldn't be worse with Jameis or Taysom at this point.

Seriously couldn't be worse with Jameis or Taysom at this point.
Exactly. And probably better. I told my Dad this yesterday…..line the game with QB1 being any Carr, Winston, Hill. I’d have Taysom with the best odds. I don’t think I’m wrong. At worst, game is lined the same essentially no matter who plays QB. That’s bad

We continue to learn that Buffalo is a dumb and unreliable team. I watched about a 1/3 of the game yesterday but here was a 4-play sequence in 1Q -

- Cook drops a sure touchdown pass from Allen.
- Then false start
- Then getting their stuff in order, another false start.
- 3rd and 16 from the Philly 40. Allen throws a deep out with blanket coverage, that's incomplete, instead of taking the easy / open 8 yard throw across the middle to generate a FG. Just dumb decision making.

Just a microcosm of the ineptitude.

We continue to learn that Buffalo is a dumb and unreliable team. I watched about a 1/3 of the game yesterday but here was a 4-play sequence in 1Q -

- Cook drops a sure touchdown pass from Allen.
- Then false start
- Then getting their stuff in order, another false start.
- 3rd and 16 from the Philly 40. Allen throws a deep out with blanket coverage, that's incomplete, instead of taking the easy / open 8 yard throw across the middle to generate a FG. Just dumb decision making.

Just a microcosm of the ineptitude.

Yes, but WHY is this happening? There is talent on the Bills. What are the issues at play? is this team that much different than last year?

Yes, but WHY is this happening? There is talent on the Bills. What are the issues at play? is this team that much different than last year?
Think the defensive injuries couple with Allen actually living life as a celebrity in the offseason has caught up. Just a tough year all around for them.

Back