Week 12 ML Dogs

Was wondering about Coastal but bad D in a dome on turf is recipe for disaster imo...might lend to betting a different angle there.

Early dog MLs for me: Temple, Texas, Texas Tech, Michigan

List will most surely grow as the day goes

Army - North Texas it tough. NT is undefeated at home this year and Army is the highest ranked team at the time to ever visit Apogee. NT will be up. Army is tough as nails though. This is the 3rd time in the last 17 games these teams have played with each team winning 1.

Army - North Texas it tough. NT is undefeated at home this year and Army is the highest ranked team at the time to ever visit Apogee. NT will be up. Army is tough as nails though. This is the 3rd time in the last 17 games these teams have played with each team winning 1.
I've been going back n forth on this one all morning. I ended up on the Over 57.
Still it an itchy trigger finger on Army ML.
Still some time......

Idk. Gut, maybe a little, but they have much to play for, i think they run all day, not sure of cover. Gl book
I just think they lay the wood. Want to take them, but 21.5 is big. I really think they cover, but see a lot of campers I respect on the opposite side. UK doesn't have the horses AU has. Might stab 1st H -12 and look for a 2nd H play. GL, I'm with you on this.

Lotto ticket #2:

3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 teamers....

1. 11/18/2017 2:00 PM College Football 351 Rice* +220 vs Old Dominion
  2. 11/18/2017 5:00 PM College Football 401 Coastal Carolina* +225 vs Idaho
  3. 11/18/2017 12:00 PM College Football 415 Michigan* +205 vs Wisconsin
  4. 11/18/2017 3:30 PM College Football 323 Kentucky* +550 vs Georgia for 1st Half
  5. 11/18/2017 12:00 PM College Football 375 Virginia* +500 vs Miami Florida for 1st Half
  6. 11/18/2017 12:00 PM College Football 380 Arkansas* +275 vs Mississippi State for 1st Half
  7. 11/18/2017 7:30 PM College Football 382 Vanderbilt* +170 vs Missouri for 1st Half
Risking $49.50 (99 parlays at $0.50) To Win $33,117.55

No sweat there !!

There been few plays in this game they just couldn't quite make that would've gave this game a completely different feel. That onside kick they so had! Them just now that dropped pick 6. Incredibly impressed uva has shown the guts to hang in both times canes started making huge push!! Win or lose I'm perfectly happy cavs got my money, obviously spread should be just fine talking ml, well worth the play.,

That missed pi call was brutal too before the no pick 6. i love our passing attack i think we should abandon the run altogether now

That missed pi call was brutal too before the no pick 6. i love our passing attack i think we should abandon the run altogether now

Yea forgot bout the pi non call. Scared abandoning run leaves spread vulnerable, no shame in playing to cover, good effort boys, lmao,

It was turning into an ingame instead of dog discussion, I like this thread and don't want to have to sift through random posts for actual dog info. Not you, just generally was going the wrong way...and fwiw I'll add something to the above about Coastal. Won't be playing the dog but will be on the Idaho tt over because somewhere way the fuck up there s--k actually posted something about that game.

I think with the runs at the end they wanted to secure our cover lol

No shame in that! They gave it a hell of a effort but canes had those big spurts every time they got down 2 scores. Strange game when 20ish point dog could have easily won yet the cover was still at serious risk!

I'm slumping. 8-10 at this point with losing 2 of the 3 big ones (SMU, Mich, UVA). This mid day games lack energy, or maybe it's just me. First time all year I can say I'm kind of bored and disinterested. Hoping for a good wave of night games to get me going.

If I lose Coastal with 0:49 left on the clock I'm going to start throwing shit....last two possessions Coastal could have tried field goals but decided not to and play defense....now their only 6 pts up instead of 2 scores....

:angrytomato:

Back