Week 12 leans/Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
Well coming off a shitty weekend.0-2. I found out with my problem was and have adjusted. The problem I had was I became to comfortable. I stepped out my rules I created for myself a little bit. For example the LSU game. I had Bama winning the game on paper but have watched this LSU team all year and figured they would have covered. Well they had chances to finish Bama but didn't.Thats what happens when I break my rules or bend them-I lose. I completely lost focus.I just wanted to share this with yall because the point of my little story is you must stay focused and disciplined at all times are you will lose.

Anyway this is what I got for this weekend. It is definitley not a card for the weak heart but thats how you win.

Final Leans

Final Plays

Buffalo +3.5 2 units WIN
San Jose State +14.5 2 units Loss

Last edited:
can't say i agree w/ any of the leans so far. fwiw about SJST...their offense is pretty anemic, which i'm sure you know. so the question is can their defense, which is very good, contain nevada enough to stay w/in 2 tds?

can't say i agree w/ any of the leans so far. fwiw about SJST...their offense is pretty anemic, which i'm sure you know. so the question is can their defense, which is very good, contain nevada enough to stay w/in 2 tds?

Well with SJstate it depends on what I see on an updated injury report. If I like what I see then yes they can hang and cover. This will be a late game so if I do good with the early ones you will never see a play on SJState.

But like I said its not a card for the weak heart but I am confident right now in Navy,AF and Minny. I read that some are talking about revenge angle this and that with Notre Dame but the other team their playing is doing well this season and fighting for a bowl bid. Nobody is talking about that.So to me people can throw that revenge angle in the garbage. It evens out imo.Some will disagree but thats their opinion just like I have mine.But Navy is at home and is a dog with a better record. The only reason Notre Dame is even a fave in this one is because the line is shaded for the simple reason Notre Dame is a popular team to bet on.Some will see Notre Dame only -3 and pound it.My line for this game is Navy -2. So to me there is value and I get a cushion with a home dog. I will take that all fucking day. The Irish fall again this weekend.:cheers:

well, good luck/health buddy. :shake:

and don't take what i said the wrong way. just not the type to simply say good luck w/ a handshake if i don't agree. nothing more than that...

well, good luck/health buddy. :shake:

and don't take what i said the wrong way. just not the type to simply say good luck w/ a handshake if i don't agree. nothing more than that...

I know Yanks. Never thought anything of it buddy. I like it when there is a disagreement. It makes me look twice and revaluate my leans. Gl to you bro.:cheers:

Good Luck bro. On ND though . Just about every game Navy won this year was a game they stole or didnt deserve to . The defense is going struggle IMO and not so much revenge but a game that certainly will have meaning for ND this time around . Also playing it at the Ravens stadium I believe.

Good Luck bro. On ND though . Just about every game Navy won this year was a game they stole or didnt deserve to . The defense is going struggle IMO and not so much revenge but a game that certainly will have meaning for ND this time around . Also playing it at the Ravens stadium I believe.

Thats cool Nut. I just think ND is being inflated for this one and the wrong team is favored. I know Navy has stole games but good football teams find a way to win.Thats what Navy did. GL to you Nut and nice to hear from you.

You know how to roll BAR.Always business even when its personal.

Scratching Minny. Don't like Minny's leading WR out and sure and the hell won't lay 14 on the Badgers.

Just want some action tonight reason for the Buff play. I watched Buff a few times this season and Akron and just feel like Buff has a huge advantage running the ball.

Scratched Air Force. San Jose seems like the best game to play on the board imo after further evaluation.Its going to be a great day.My podnuh Marlo told me to keep the positive energy around me.Thats what i am doing. Its going ro be a great day for me and yall.GL Boys.

Done for the season fellas. Will wait till bowl games come out to play again. I can't deal with teams giving up and their coaches.

Back