cr7uz8

Pretty much a regular
67-45 +57 units
17-7 last 2 wks
1-0 this wk

Leans
Akron +7.5
Arizona +12 pounder
The only reason i really like this game is because of the public perception and line movement. I love oregon this year and i hope they win out and make it to the national championship. I just think this is a tough spot for oregon going into arizona on national tv and coming off huge wins vs az st and usc. I cant pass up a thursday night home doggie. Willie tuitama exposes a suspect oregon pass d for 350 yards. Arizona stays close the whole game and oregon scores a late td to win by 7
Wyoming + 11
Arkansas -11
Baylor +14
Texas Tech +8 pounder
Oklahoma is another team that has just not shown the ability to blow out teams on the road especially in the big 12. Where they have won one road game by more than 8 points and that was when they beat 3-8 iowa st by 10 points. They lost at colorado, and have yet to play on the road in any kind of hostile environment and against any respectable teams. I think oklahoma wins with a late fg

Kentucky +7.5
Kansas state +7 pounder
I think this k state team is a different team at home than they are on the road. Which has shown with there 4-1 record at home. Although the only good team they played at home was kansas they were in that game the whole time and lost a squeaker at the end by 6 points. That kansas team is extremely similar to the missouri team coming in this week. K state is going to be extremely pumped for this game. And i think mizzou might be looking ahead to that kansas game next week which is there biggest game of the year. I also just believe this missouri team is overrated. I see mizzou coming out slow and k state getting up on them early. I think k state takes this outright
Pitt +11.5
Michigan +4.5
Cincy +6.5

:cheers: will post plays throughout the week gl fellas... i think 1 or 2 of these top 5 teams go down this wk and at the very least i believe they all get a little scare

forgot to add:

:cheers:

Didnt know which way to go and decided to just follow your hot streak. Keep it up man. Love the way your seeing the games right now.

Ok great. I assumed so, but just thought I would ask.

Your 3 bigger games so far I all really like.

GL this week.

cr7uz8 - Really liking most of your card bro. With you on K. State already.

In fact, the only play I strongly disagree with is Arizona, despite the fact they are at home on Thursday Night. Yes, Oregon is coming off of two huge wins in recent weeks. However, there is absolutely NO WAY the Ducks come out flat tomorrow night. Why you ask? The Ducks were absolutely embarrassed by the Wildcats last year, 37-10. And not only did the Ducks get blown out in this game...but it was at Autzen, in front of their own fans. You can bet the farm Belotti will not let his boys forget this, and I'm sure they'll have no trouble remembering on their own with all things considered.

IMO, Oregon just steamrolls everybody offensively, and I see no reason Dixon and Co. will be slowed down by Arizona. I just think the Ducks come out fired up for this one, and put this one out of reach early. If the Ducks take the lead, don't expect Belotti to take his foot off the gas of that unstoppable monster.

Anyhow, best of luck this week! Keep the winners comin bro!

im note sure if the arizona play makes sense... i usually feel that way about most of the games i bet on lol. But when the public is on a road fave like this and the lines goin down ill take my chances everytime. Hopefully tuitama can keep zona in it gl with ur plays this wk at least we finally agree on some lol

love it man.

Would love to hear your thoughts on some of the games you didnt write to much about. Loving Tech and KSU.

Also, really liked Vandy and Kentucky as dogs against Georgia and Tenn in let-down spots.

Hawaii -6 3 units
the best team that nevada has beaten is 4-7 new mexico st. Other than that they have beaten 2 win unlv 0 win utah st 1 win idaho and a d1aa team. Hawaiis defense will fluster this sluggish nevada team and rollll to a victory
38-21

Nice hit on Zona bro. You're on fire. Wildcats were lucky Dixon went down. If he doesn't, I think Oregon wins that game.

Maybe now I can finally get some frickin winners since I'm not against you on any others. GL bud!

GL tonight...here is hoping you hit 4-0.

The line movement worries me, but I just think the factors leading up to this game should help Hawaii play some inspired ball. Add in the traditional Hawaii home field and I like the circumstances.

GL tonight...here is hoping you hit 4-0.

The line movement worries me, but I just think the factors leading up to this game should help Hawaii play some inspired ball. Add in the traditional Hawaii home field and I like the circumstances.

They moved Hawaii's home field to Reno?!

:new_shocked:

Good lord...what is wrong with me.

I was thinking all week that I DIDNT like how Hawaii was traveling to Nevada while they were coming off a bye week. Then I basically post the exact opposite after a grueling meeting/day.

Never ask me to give valuable insight on a friday afternoon. :pillow:

u would play pitt, jus like ur older bro ;) good luck today baby cruz, other side of tha osu game good health there

Indiana +1 4 units

Washington +13.5
Michigan st +9.5 5 units

Wake Forest pk
Baylor +21 4 units

Back