Week 12 Discussion Thread

8-5-1 last week.

Rolling with these

1) UNLV +11 - Last home game. SDSt won 4 of 5 winning by 2-7 pts each. UNLV winner of last 2 and several close losses to quality teams

2) SMU +11.5 - Two top teams. Cincy lets up here they could lose outright. Too many points.

3) Rutgers +17 - Penn State banged up. Rutgers looking for bowl eligibility

4) Illinois +12 - Illinois finds endzone once Iowa needs to score 20 to lose. lol

5) Vandy +36.5 - Backup QB gave offense a boost....he starts I like Vandy closer than experts think

6) Ohio State vs Mich State over 68 - Ohio State should hit 45+. MSU will get some also.

7) New Mex State +36 - Kentucky tendency to let off the pedal. And NMSU embarassed last week

8) Charlotte +14.5 - Charlotte at home needs win for bowl eligibility. Max effort.

9) So Alabama +28 - Tennessee letdown

10) Georgia Tech +17 - Lots of points for capable team

11) Wisconsin vs Nebraska over 43 - college kids

12) Arkansas +20.5 - Lots of points for top 25 team to get

13) Louisiana +4 - 9-1 I'll take points.

14) Iowa State +4 - Who is the OU qb this week?

15) Florida State +1.5 - Dont' think BC can stop FSU running.

Love CJ stroud over 311.5 pass yards

im starting to peak at 2marro props and that def stood out as a possible. I havnt started digging in yet as there not a ton on the board for me yet so i dunno if that will remain one my favs but def on the list..

for tonight Tune over 241.5 passing yards looks real good to me.. 2nd weeknight game this year i think they came with a short number on Tune, last time it was super low and he cleared it in 3rd qrtr. This aint quite as low but still seems a good 20 yards short to me. memphis is way stronger against the run than pass, terrible getting off the field on 3rd down, ecu ran 102 plays on them and now it a short week!! the only thing i dont like bout this is i could see houston boat racing these guys which might lead to not throwing much in the 4th. really cant figure out why else it would be this low? Memphis allows over 260 a game thru the air and Houston averages roughly the same. tune also has one the highest completion percentages in the county and mem ranks 121st in completion percentage against. Nothing to me says mem is gonna be able to slow this passing game down unless it getting blown out and houston sitting on the ball the entire 4th qrtr, lol.. that is certainly possible as i dont think anything points to memphis being real competitive here, just gotta hope that stud freshman can do enough damage to keep houston in attack mode.

8-5-1 last week.

Rolling with these

1) UNLV +11 - Last home game. SDSt won 4 of 5 winning by 2-7 pts each. UNLV winner of last 2 and several close losses to quality teams

2) SMU +11.5 - Two top teams. Cincy lets up here they could lose outright. Too many points.

3) Rutgers +17 - Penn State banged up. Rutgers looking for bowl eligibility

4) Illinois +12 - Illinois finds endzone once Iowa needs to score 20 to lose. lol

5) Vandy +36.5 - Backup QB gave offense a boost....he starts I like Vandy closer than experts think

6) Ohio State vs Mich State over 68 - Ohio State should hit 45+. MSU will get some also.

7) New Mex State +36 - Kentucky tendency to let off the pedal. And NMSU embarassed last week

8) Charlotte +14.5 - Charlotte at home needs win for bowl eligibility. Max effort.

9) So Alabama +28 - Tennessee letdown

10) Georgia Tech +17 - Lots of points for capable team

11) Wisconsin vs Nebraska over 43 - college kids

12) Arkansas +20.5 - Lots of points for top 25 team to get

13) Louisiana +4 - 9-1 I'll take points.

14) Iowa State +4 - Who is the OU qb this week?

15) Florida State +1.5 - Dont' think BC can stop FSU running.

i agree fsu run game and particularly travis is gonna be a problem for BC as every team with a run 1st qb has been, that said BC should torch fsu thru the air the entire game. Can travis keep drives going when he has to throw when they get behind the chains? I watched every snap of the canes/fsu game last week and it was clear to me the canes freshamn qb was tight early on, he missed some guys running wide open in the 1st half, he calmed down and still managed to throw for over 300 and 4tds but that could have easily been 400+ and who knows how many scores if he wasnt missing those guys early on.. i certainly could be wrong but i think with Jurkovec back bc offense will be too much and noles run game wont be able to keep up. Starting to think over might be better than either side, only problem with that is both teams defense been pretty good in the red zone.

i like gtech and rutgers as well. i think tech will be able to score on ND and not sure anyone will score in the rutgers/psu game, lol.

lean to the sparty/osu over also, havnt decided if i want to just play the full game over, osu team total, osu props, or a combination of it all! Cant see sparty causing this osu pass attack any problems, only concern would be i suspect they do everything in their power to try and play keep away, not sure that they can tho?

My initial thought was smu was absolutely getting too many points but i dont love how popular they seem to be, i wouldnt have thought that be the case but it seems everyone has grown annoyed with cincy not covering the last month!! lol.

solid looking card man, if i was a betting man ( :) ) id say pretty good chance you make some money!! gl

im starting to peak at 2marro props and that def stood out as a possible. I havnt started digging in yet as there not a ton on the board for me yet so i dunno if that will remain one my favs but def on the list..

for tonight Tune over 241.5 passing yards looks real good to me.. 2nd weeknight game this year i think they came with a short number on Tune, last time it was super low and he cleared it in 3rd qrtr. This aint quite as low but still seems a good 20 yards short to me. memphis is way stronger against the run than pass, terrible getting off the field on 3rd down, ecu ran 102 plays on them and now it a short week!! the only thing i dont like bout this is i could see houston boat racing these guys which might lead to not throwing much in the 4th. really cant figure out why else it would be this low? Memphis allows over 260 a game thru the air and Houston averages roughly the same. tune also has one the highest completion percentages in the county and mem ranks 121st in completion percentage against. Nothing to me says mem is gonna be able to slow this passing game down unless it getting blown out and houston sitting on the ball the entire 4th qrtr, lol.. that is certainly possible as i dont think anything points to memphis being real competitive here, just gotta hope that stud freshman can do enough damage to keep houston in attack mode.
I was eyeing that Tune prop also...

A lot of steam in that Air Force line...up to -2 from dog? Got to be a reason?

A lot of steam in that Air Force line...up to -2 from dog? Got to be a reason?

beats me, i figured it was just AF taking a lot of money, im usually a fan of fading this kind of move and i leaned nevada anyways but left it alone. i had a really tough time figuring out how that game was gonna go.. nothing i came up with felt right, usually better for me to pass when that happens.

could be Carson Strong's last home game. Took part in Senior Night festivities

How did cuse qb throw for 250ish yards against Vtech and has barely thrown for 100 combined last 2 weeks? I mean I know I talk ville up but 60 yards passing vs them? That crazy. I really want to talk myself into playing cuse with the points but they gonna need a little more out the qb.

Utah has been playing in so many Overs this year, strange. I had Under last week at Zona. Nope. Thought Under today Ore-Utah, but I don't know?

Utah has been playing in so many Overs this year, strange. I had Under last week at Zona. Nope. Thought Under today Ore-Utah, but I don't know?

i like Brown over 202.5 yards and possibly taking the +150 on over 1.5 tds. I think utes gonna have to sell out to stop the ducks run game, like if they going to slow it down they gonna have to leave themselves vulnerable in the back end, everyone hates on Brown and while ive only seen him a few times this year i liked him at BC, i think he capable they just often dont need him to throw much. The games they have asked him to he has been pretty good imo.

Back