Week 12 College Footies

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
35-25-1 +13.4units

Indiana/Wisky Over 70 3units
Obviously a bad number here, but I don't see how Indiana stops Wisky from scoring 50+. Hoosiers going to have to pass the shit out of the ball, and I think they can score 17-24 here.

SMU-14 3units
High powered offense against a team without a pulse. Uconn starting yet another RSF this week. This is a woodshed game, Gilbert throws 5-6 TDs. I don't think Uconn can muster enough offense to compete.

Michigan +3 2units
UM terrible lately, but NW season ended on the loss to OSU 5 weeks ago. Big bounce back game for UM today.

Michigan/NW Under 52 2units
Great number now, just think we see alot of running the ball. NW offense has been terrible the last month in a half, I dont see it changing.

Auburn/Jorja Over 65 2 units
This should be a shoot out, thinking both teams get into the 30s w/o issues.

More to come

No opinion on the Michigan/NW UNDER, but I really like your other 4 plays a lot.

Murray will have his full complement of receivers for this game, and Gurley will pretty much be at full strength. I don't see how Georgia doesn't score every time they have the ball against a very suspect Auburn defense. Conversely you need a very disciplined defense to defend Auburn's zone read, but unfortunately for Georgia fans the word "discipline" doesn't belong in the same sentence with a Marc Richt coached team. Accordingly, Auburn should score quite as bit as well. I'm still kicking myself for not playing the OVER in last week's Auburn game. I also really like Georgia (clearly the better team) getting points here.

BOL with your card this week Marlo!!!

Bama -13.5 1st half 2units
Baylor 1st half TT over 31 1.5 units
Baylor TT over 56 1.5 units

Back