**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

its a shame but can't say im surprised. Saw last week he wanted 4-5 years 75/80 million. Knew there was no way in hell that the Pirates would pony up. I think the Pirates will not be very good next year. They are now apparently counting on Cervelli, who has been hurt in 192 out of 400 some games. Sanchez is garbage. Burnett had 18 losses this year, on a bad team, but he led the league in walks. Ray Searage has worked wonders with guys like Liriano, Volquez and Burnett. Will be interesting to see if he can get Burnett back in form. Cole is solid. And hopefully Tallion comes in strong. But I think Martin was a HUGE part of what the Pirates built. I wish the Pirates would just spend SOME money on a big name guy, because they need it right now.

think it hurts the pitching a lot

Martin one of best game callers in the league most pitchers say

Antonio Brown is the 2nd best receiver with the first name Antonio, the last initial "B" who has played football in Pittsburgh

think it hurts the pitching a lot

Martin one of best game callers in the league most pitchers say

yeah but they had a great pitching staff when we had Rod Barajas (tough memories) behind the plate. Ray Searage deserves a lot of credit, can't believe no team has picked him as a manager

Twinkie, how special was the Aaron Brooks HT ceremony yesterday? lol
LOL him and Carney the kicker

I was a big AB defender....he brought us the 1st playoff win in history so he is OK in my book, forever. He had all the talent in the world....

Sadly there were a few boos that were noticeable....not proud of that. He didnt help his case here tho....he smiled after INTs and said some real shitty things after Katrina. This place will love you no matter how shitty you are...you diss the city even in passing and you will burn.

Again he gets a real pass with me for beating the Rams in the playoffs...lotta folks here wanted Jake in for a while there. And Jake seemed decent(went to the SB)and was a local....tough spot for AB, and those 2 didnt get along. AB was hurt and never wanted to come out(like most good competitors) and the fans just didnt react well, even tho that is on the staff....and again Saints missed the playoffs when all they had to do was beat CAR at home and Jake had looked good....ughhhh just a bad deal

a ramble, but long story short for me

I got love for AB:shake:

Buccos will be OK if Pedro can get comfortable at first base. Polanco, Harrison, McCutcheon, Pedro, Walker, Marte, Mercer, catcher. Nothing wrong with that as a daily lineup.

Well this is where you come to slow back down after Vegas takeit, but very similar. All anyone does here is drink as well.

Buccos will be OK if Pedro can get comfortable at first base. Polanco, Harrison, McCutcheon, Pedro, Walker, Marte, Mercer, catcher. Nothing wrong with that as a daily lineup.

you that sure about Polanco? You think Marte is really that good? Pedro is liable to be the worst everyday 1B in the league

Back