**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

this is like SF/STL all over again. STL dominates all half and SF hits a deep one on a blown coverage at the end of the half. then SF rolls that ass the rest of the game. The script has been written.....

I don't wanna jinx it but there are 5 people left in my survivor league. 4 of us went out on sun w/ Pitt pending.
come on Tetans

talent evaluator for AZ must be commended...

look at that whole fuckin team...from the whole Defense to Stanton

just remarkable

TO gets a bad rep and well deserved

but no he was the first that had the speed to be a deep threat and be posession too....dude was sick

Alex, what do you think of Russell Martin to the Jays?

its a shame but can't say im surprised. Saw last week he wanted 4-5 years 75/80 million. Knew there was no way in hell that the Pirates would pony up. I think the Pirates will not be very good next year. They are now apparently counting on Cervelli, who has been hurt in 192 out of 400 some games. Sanchez is garbage. Burnett had 18 losses this year, on a bad team, but he led the league in walks. Ray Searage has worked wonders with guys like Liriano, Volquez and Burnett. Will be interesting to see if he can get Burnett back in form. Cole is solid. And hopefully Tallion comes in strong. But I think Martin was a HUGE part of what the Pirates built. I wish the Pirates would just spend SOME money on a big name guy, because they need it right now.

Back