**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

Dwight, you have Jessica Eye as part of your parlay? She's dominating so far in this fight.

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1228"]
<tbody style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$200.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$262.23[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]3 Team Parlay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]11/15/14 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1301 Augusto Montano -235* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Chris Heatherly [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]11/15/14 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1702 Jessica Eye -285* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Leslie Smith [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Win[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]11/15/14 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1802 Gabriel Benitez -500* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Humberto Brown [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1228"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$200.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$262.23[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]3 Team Parlay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]11/15/14 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1301 Augusto Montano -235* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Chris Heatherly [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]11/15/14 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1702 Jessica Eye -285* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Leslie Smith [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Win[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]11/15/14 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1802 Gabriel Benitez -500* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Humberto Brown [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
holy shit. Eye punched smith in her cauliflower ear and it exploded. nasty. blood everywhere.

fight is over Dwight. he ear is separated. you guys need to see this shit. wowowowoowowowowoowowowwowowoow

i might vote straight republican for first time in my life next two years

ah, welcome to backwardness. I know just the country for you. It has a Christian majority. Hates Yag's openly. Hates Muslims openly. White people have all the advantages. It's called Russia

One of my best friends is a huge LSU fan, and I know it kills him. I used to be his good luck charm, went to about 4 or 5 in a row with him in the early 2000's. Y'all will get it back. But I understand.

I love this year's team. We aren't dominant like we have been, but this team fights more than any of the last few. Blake may be a backup QB at best, but he has been pretty solid with the game on the line. Remember, he got us in position to win late in Oxford too, but our 6'6" TE got outjumped by a 5'9" CB
it is so frustrating cuz we just can't close that damn game out

I was at work for a bit today, stopped after to get a bite and a brew....real quick. I saw a dude I know(socially, we have each others contacts but never call each other.....mutual friends)....he was sideways blasted....i dap him up and leave,,,,as I am gettin in my car he taps my window and asks for a lift

he is psycho LSU fan(I am sure you know the type...makes me look like nothing)

36 secoinds into the car he goes on a Bama rage.......10 mins I couldnt get a word in

like he said, it's getting old

there a ton of NO kids that go there, as I am sure you know(players and kids)....makes it worse

there is a bar here I frequent and I know the owners.....it is Bama headquarters(I am sure you know it)....I refuse to go in the fall on Saturdays....

lol it is all in good fun, but seriously it is getting old

the inability to get a fucking QB is sad...back to when Ryan Perrilloux fucked us

sad thing is, this team took yall to the brink and shoulda won really....all with Anthony retard Jennings

GL in the playoffs and rep the conference(hahahahaha):tiphat:

I don't wanna talk politics. I do have to say that I was talking to someone who STRONGLY leans to one side, I won't mention which side. This person didn't know what -3X1 = and she didn't know that the English language comes from England. It was remarkable

it is so frustrating cuz we just can't close that damn game out

I was at work for a bit today, stopped after to get a bite and a brew....real quick. I saw a dude I know(socially, we have each others contacts but never call each other.....mutual friends)....he was sideways blasted....i dap him up and leave,,,,as I am gettin in my car he taps my window and asks for a lift

he is psycho LSU fan(I am sure you know the type...makes me look like nothing)

36 secoinds into the car he goes on a Bama rage.......10 mins I couldnt get a word in

like he said, it's getting old

there a ton of NO kids that go there, as I am sure you know(players and kids)....makes it worse

there is a bar here I frequent and I know the owners.....it is Bama headquarters(I am sure you know it)....I refuse to go in the fall on Saturdays....

lol it is all in good fun, but seriously it is getting old

the inability to get a fucking QB is sad...back to when Ryan Perrilloux fucked us

sad thing is, this team took yall to the brink and shoulda won really....all with Anthony retard Jennings

GL in the playoffs and rep the conference(hahahahaha):tiphat:

I hear ya. You talking about that bar in the warehouse district? Tin Roof or something? Hung out there a lot before the National Championship game in '11

I don't wanna talk politics. I do have to say that I was talking to someone who STRONGLY leans to one side, I won't mention which side. This person didn't know what -3X1 = and she didn't know that the English language comes from England. It was remarkable

There are people like that who support both parties. An individual experience means nothing

govt so broke, doesn't matter who is in office. They all work for the big businesses. Need term limits and end to Super PAC spending. ANd oh yeah, let's quit spending more than we make

Anyone who classifies themselves ideologically by party is a person who I don't wanna have a conversation with. It likely means they don't research the candidates on an individual basis, and simply repeat the rhetoric of their party

I hear ya. You talking about that bar in the warehouse district? Tin Roof or something? Hung out there a lot before the National Championship game in '11
haha

Rusty Nail, yea that one

I go on Fridays a bit

know owners and staff

Back