**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

Dwight you golf?

All my life man. Played with Lucas Glover, Bill Haas, DJ Trahan, Kevin Kisner and Brian Duncan growing up. Beat Duncan and Kisner in isolated tournaments but they were way better. Had a damn near hole in one playing with Haas on his home hole at Thornblade. Jay was sitting on the porch and gave me a toast after I tapped in the birdie put...I creamed myself. Glover was awesome but DJ Trahan is the best guy I've ever played with and it's not even close. A shame the results didn't play out on the tour.

The most retardedly special I've ever felt was when I went to the Masters after DJ Trahan on the US Public Linx tournament. He teed off on #10 and he looked over and said "whats up man and we caught up on old times all down the tenth fairway." haha i know its stupid but I felt like a minor celeb

All my life man. Played with Lucas Glover, Bill Haas, DJ Trahan, Kevin Kisner and Brian Duncan growing up. Beat Duncan and Kisner in isolated tournaments but they were way better. Had a damn near hole in one playing with Haas on his home hole at Thornblade. Jay was sitting on the porch and gave me a toast after I tapped in the birdie put...I creamed myself. Glover was awesome but DJ Trahan is the best guy I've ever played with and it's not even close. A shame the results didn't play out on the tour.

The most retardedly special I've ever felt was when I went to the Masters after DJ Trahan on the US Public Linx tournament. He teed off on #10 and he looked over and said "whats up man and we caught up on old times all down the tenth fairway." haha i know its stupid but I felt like a minor celeb

damn dude, I can't believe you've never mentioned you played. This is awesome.

Sometime when I'm in ATL, we will have to hit the links. I'm just glad you will be giving me strokes.

damn dude, I can't believe you've never mentioned you played. This is awesome.

Sometime when I'm in ATL, we will have to hit the links. I'm just glad you will be giving me strokes.

haha i'm not good anymore. It's amazing how bad you get while playing 3 times per year through med school/residency. However we will bet and drink a shit-ton

you still working on going out on your own?

about a month ago I went to work for someone else....got a godfather offer I couldn't pass up.....That lasted about a week, before the lawsuit came in. Currently on suspended leave until the lawyers figure everything out.

about a month ago I went to work for someone else....got a godfather offer I couldn't pass up.....That lasted about a week, before the lawsuit came in. Currently on suspended leave until the lawyers figure everything out.

#DaddyDuty

non-compete? that sucks man

hahhaha yep. Actually video taped my 2 year old grabbing me a beer this afternoon. I sent it to Bar and Hunt. #dadneedstogobacktowork

My company made the worst non-compete ever. It's 20 miles

I am 25 miles outside of downtown. Therefore I can basically work downtown or any other direction away from downtown except my exact suburb.

you have a sense of how long until stuff gets resolved? I hope they are still paying you while this gets sorted out.

you have a sense of how long until stuff gets resolved? I hope they are still paying you while this gets sorted out.

It was supposed to be settled last week, and then this week. Nothing yet. Sounds like court monday/tuesday and then i should be able to work at least but restricted who I can contact.

I'm getting paid a salary, but like you make my money on commission....so its worthless.

'Sup fellas.

I went out on my own last year. Been a tough year, but well worth not having to answer to anyone at work. I have enough at home to answer for

It was supposed to be settled last week, and then this week. Nothing yet. Sounds like court monday/tuesday and then i should be able to work at least but restricted who I can contact.

I'm getting paid a salary, but like you make my money on commission....so its worthless.
sorry dude.

we need to meet up this winter. maybe cards or something.

im supposed to go out with an ugly girl tonight, i left the door open for her having to call me instead of me calling her. I'm hoping she doesn't :prayer

im supposed to go out with an ugly girl tonight, i left the door open for her having to call me instead of me calling her. I'm hoping she doesn't :prayer
get the beer goggles going and make sure she know's your into ass play. never fails.

Twink, hows' the new venture working out? were you able to take most of your clients with you?
going very well....still some to go however. we managed about 250 over there....problem is some are smallish...we got 90 so far

so we have a few million dollar accts that we still need to get and some smallish that will get in time

hoping to get a venture going soon with some local banks that have no program

but overall I dont regret it....90% payout beats 42% all day long

and it is my baby, so work doesnt suck ever really

but very stressfull still....moreso now

Back