**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

I've been 100% commission since 2002, work when I want to. I'll even take calls from borrowers at 2am if I'm up, problem is remembering what I told them the next day.

my under 35.5 1st on serious life support.......jesus.......ECU D worse than I thought...and I thought they were bad

Got a guy right now that drives a city bus by day and doesn't get home til midnight. He asked if he could call between midnight and 4am. Absolutely, just don't know if I'll answer or what kind of service you'll get, but I guarantee I talk to him at least a couple times in the middle of the night.

Got a guy right now that drives a city bus by day and doesn't get home til midnight. He asked if he could call between midnight and 4am. Absolutely, just don't know if I'll answer or what kind of service you'll get, but I guarantee I talk to him at least a couple times in the middle of the night.

You loan money? That guy prolly got like 50K with a 1.25% rate

Mortgages Dwight. Doing a principal reduction program right now, that guy's gonna get about $30k given to him by the state of AZ and I'll refi the rest.

Mine was too til I got into the business at 100% commission. That'll make you learn real quick.

In the case above, the guy owes around $160,000 on his mortgage but it's only worth $130,000. 780 credit, been on time with his payments, so the state is granting him relief to do a new loan for around $130,000 where they pay down the difference. In return, he signs a note stating that he plans on making it his primary residence for 5 years. Free money for the bus driver, and ultimately helps the housing market. The less people are underwater, the faster the market recovers. Arizona absolutely got killed by the housing market crash several years ago and it's getting back on track.

In the case above, the guy owes around $160,000 on his mortgage but it's only worth $130,000. 780 credit, been on time with his payments, so the state is granting him relief to do a new loan for around $130,000 where they pay down the difference. In return, he signs a note stating that he plans on making it his primary residence for 5 years. Free money for the bus driver, and ultimately helps the housing market. The less people are underwater, the faster the market recovers. Arizona absolutely got killed by the housing market crash several years ago and it's getting back on track.

Interesting stuff

I have to learn about the market here. Never lived here and signed a 1 year lease on a house that we really like but not really sure if it's a great time to buy or not. We may just extend the lease b/c we are lazy but I'm getting tired of paying $2100 per month with nothing to show for it....but probably not tired enough of it to get an agent and blow a bunch of time house shopping

Well Dwight, homeownership is the absolute opposite of the American Dream no matter what they say. And my business depends on it. :)

Well Dwight, homeownership is the absolute opposite of the American Dream no matter what they say. And my business depends on it. :)

Me and wife looking for condo in nice spot with golf course ...maybe Scottsdale or south end (Ocatillo).....vacation spot/investment.....maybe rental for a time

houdini
a houdini can also refer to a sex act where a male, who is fucking a chick doggy style in front of a first floor window, quickly pulls out, and his friend jumps in to continue banging her. the first man then proceeds to run naked and dance in front of his bitch outside the window. magic, eh?

my buddy had a big million dollar signing bonus deal the other day for directv, he's the DTV guy brokering the deal with VPs and the guy. That was their icebreaker at the meeting, the Houdini

Me and wife looking for condo in nice spot with golf course ...maybe Scottsdale or south end (Ocatillo).....vacation spot/investment.....maybe rental for a time

Ocotillo in Chandler? Love that course, might as well be Tucson to me though

I think this is the first UTSA game I've ever had my eye on. What's on that helmet, a woodpecker?

Back