**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

Bar just suffered a heart breaking loss. TT New Orleans over 110 -115 and they sat at 109 the last minute while Lakers scored 8 straight.... ouch.

Bachelor weekend for the first time in a while. Just finishing up beer #1. Anyone wanna break down all these football games tonight?

Liked the Bills tonight, picked em in pick club (which I should just fade) but with Fred out I like the other side now, he's a difference maker for that offense

hard not to like thes points in what could be a 20-17 game

That was my original thought but with FJ out of the lineup I can't see the Bills scoring much, certainly no run game and kills the short passing game too

You drinking all day tomorrow?

Going to a Bleacher/Wild Cub concert tomorrow and then to Madison for Nebraska game on Saturday. Going to be MIA most of the weekend I think. You'll need to keep things running

Get me some hoop plays for manana fondy.......can't wait

I have a thread up, but board consensus seems to be Minny, VCU, Miss St... major line moves though and I've gotten some mid-to-crappy end of things.

95% of the time, swing by the office occasionally just to get out but sometimes it's just to go grab lunch

I don't think I'd like working from home. My brother in law works from home and he ended up just renting an office because of all the distractions

Now that's about all I did all fuckin day but I couldn't go sit in the cubicle and read textbooks like some of the other people

Back