**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

Lying in bed sounds like a recipe to get laid, just tell her those 3 magic words

They were supposed to play down to 2 yesterday, I didn't make it until the end of the coverage, did they decide to stop because they'd played so long even though there were still 3?

They were supposed to play down to 2 yesterday, I didn't make it until the end of the coverage, did they decide to stop because they'd played so long even though there were still 3?

12 hours they called it quits

I dont kow hwy they stopped, Im just reading the updates on hand by hand now. I stopped when Pappas doubled up agian with KK vs KQ.

12 hours they called it quits

I'd imagine they figured no way there would be more than 2 left by then. The play was really, really tight for quite awhile there. Going to be cool with 3 left anyway, heads up can get pretty boring, especially live.

Not a HUGE discrepancy between 1st and 3rd, coulda gone on for a long, long time to get it down to 2

Jacobson was controlling the table the last hour

Not a HUGE discrepancy between 1st and 3rd, coulda gone on for a long, long time to get it down to 2

Jacobson was controlling the table the last hour

Well, they're all getting paid a pretty penny at this point, but 1st place is almost 2.5x what 3rd place pays (it's a $6+MIL difference). None of them are going to be upset with what they're going to get, that's for sure though.

Well, they're all getting paid a pretty penny at this point, but 1st place is almost 2.5x what 3rd place pays (it's a $6+MIL difference). None of them are going to be upset with what they're going to get, that's for sure though.

Meant the chip stacks aren't massively different, it could have lasted a long time

that's where it ended, haven't a clue where they start tonight

Jacobson scraped a bunch of chips up off of Van Hoof to close in, he had a good half hour of table dominance

And why I chose to watch that from 4-6am is beyond me, crashed hard after they went off the air for an hour or so

that's where it ended, haven't a clue where they start tonight

Jacobson scraped a bunch of chips up off of Van Hoof to close in, he had a good half hour of table dominance

600k/1.2M with a 200k ante...level 40 is what is says on the WSOP update site.

leave that site because it will be 30 minutes ahead of the coverage we're watching

Damn. I have recorded the poker. I watch after so I can skip commercials. Is it final 9 tonite?

leave that site because it will be 30 minutes ahead of the coverage we're watching

Yeah, I know...was just on there to see what the blinds started at...they haven't even started giving live updates yet anyway, which I'm not sure why.

I hope it recorded last night.

wnd.gif

Back