***Week 11 CFB & Week 10 NFL In-Game***

adult male sheep will play their two starting corners together for the first time this year:popcorn:

lol jesus man, you are trolling right?
come on dude, you didn't see that? he blatantly pushed the guy from behind. why do you think 24 for the Jets was yelling after the play?

You see what you want to see depending on which side you bet (as you said earlier). I have no bet on the game yet.

adult male sheep will play their two starting corners together for the first time this year:popcorn:

Tee I haven't seen Iowa get manhandled like that since that gal walked into the mens restroom at the dome a few years ago.

come on dude, you didn't see that? he blatantly pushed the guy from behind. why do you think 24 for the Jets was yelling after the play?

You see what you want to see depending on which side you bet (as you said earlier). I have no bet on the game yet.

alright, lol

Damnit MIlos had a chance RIGHT AWAY and just couldn't do it. 0-15 missed an easy winner, then hit an amazing winner to make it 15-30 and then Fed hits the net on the serve but bounces in instead of a 2nd serve

Back