***Week 11 CFB & Week 10 NFL In-Game***

I have seen love on this board for Ball St HC Pete Lembo but he doesnt deserve coaching at the high school level and I am someone who bet on N Ill last night so I am not angry at the outcome.

Ball St had some success running the ball - even had a TD drive in 4th qtr that were all rushes - yet this guy decided to keep having the RS Frosh QB put the ball up in the air which led to a pick-6 ( with score tied 21-21) and another INT later in the 4th qtr and this Milas kid (QB) looked like a deer in the headlights all game. His stat line....16-39 174 yds 1TD 3 INT

How I'm feeling today. [video=youtube_share;6DBq9Dp-TDE]http://youtu.be/6DBq9Dp-TDE[/video]

when they had cheadle film this saying Cleveland is 'powered by the future'

they 100% thought JFF was starting by now

this one's for you GLB

Jonas Siegel@jonasTSN1050 <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 4m4 minutes ago</small>
Looks like Stuart Percy may draw in tonight in favour of Morgan Rielly.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back