***Week 11 CFB & Week 10 NFL In-Game***

as noted ,terrible spot for iowa today.. sets up perfectly for next week tho. hope the blowout in minny continues... be max wager likely in Illy next week... cant be a week behind on iowa folks.

Only thing I think I'm really against you guys is I've got quite a bit on the under in the La Tech game, under 57

$50 Iowa/Minny 2H O21 -110

I don't know if I've gotten a game right with either of these two teams yet this year... Have Iowa TT for game already.

I put a deposit in. i put the promo code in for free play. it didnt go in. i called they said i put in life bonus and not lifebonus so it didnt go in. they said they would put it in well it didnt go in so i just called. and the guy said that it would not go in that and i said let me talk to manager and he said the manager had already said no and was an ass about it and said i couldnt talk to anybody but him. what had happened on a previous deposit i messed up and but live bonus so they said i couldnt get anymore exceptions

ive never had as many problems w/free play with any book like i have this one

According to other forum, it is Texas.

I love Lang videos

[video=youtube;14APLJ7YVRY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14APLJ7YVRY#t=47[/video]

LOL I love that TMZ Is reporting Jameis Winston point shaved the Louisville gmae. They are going off an Incarcerated Bob report. TMZ has hit a new low

I'm on Baylor hard... trying to figure out if I want Oklahoma 2H (current wagers $400 Baylor +6 & $300 Baylor O33 -110 & $100 Baylor +190)

Back