Week 11 CFB w/ writeups to come..

ML Dogs
Week 11: 3-9, -1.91 units
Overall: 39-73, 34.8% +10.93 units

Had a damn good shot at the win in the NCSU game...too bad there's no forceout rule, because a TD pass was inbounds...wolfpack WR got upended.

New Mexico chucked a pick on the winning drive with 1 minute left.

UNLV missed 5 field goals. FAU was right in it the whole game...

Perhaps I needed to be more discriminating this week. I'm at a loss.

as for the spreads, well, the bath isn't over. I'll edit this post later.

Wish we had cashed that ncsu ml...i actually saw the line at 18.5 and +940 and decided to put 50 on the ml and it went down to 740..dont know if i was hungover from the night before or if this was correct but cant believe the line went so high...there are always one or two plays that wolfpack fans will say should have gone our way...im getting so sick of watching us almost win games. its amazing that we can play with any team and make it interesting. i didnt get to watch the uva game and watched the replay on sunday full well knowing what happened and i still thought we had a chance when we were driving to win. there is something wrong with being a pack fan..its just let down after let down...

hopefully we will get tracy smith on monday to sign with us for basketball and bring our first recruiting class under lowe to a very impressive one!

its amazing that we can play with any team and make it interesting.

This is a telling and absolutely accurate statement. Staying WITH teams comes from having the good defense, and whatever else we can say about the Wolfpack, the defense is pretty damn good year in and year out.

But the offense makes the game interesting with anyone...be it App St, Akron, almost beating UVA, UMD,VPI (last year), and beating Florida St AT their house with almost flawless football.

It's so obnoxious.

anyway, yesterday sucked for me.

ML Dogs
Week 11: 3-9, -1.91 units
Overall: 39-73, 34.8% +10.93 units

Spreads
Week 11: 5-6, -4.31 units
total: 92-69-2, 56.4%, +52.46 units

I've been spinning my wheels, at best, for a month now. I'm giving some thought to stopping CFB for this year and concentrating more on the NBA. I'm at about 66% of my minimum CFB $ goal, though, and I really think it's attainable if I grind it on through bowl season.

I just need to be smarter about my picks. Well, the toothache from hell didn't help, last week, and I cam daaaaaaamn close with that NCSU flyer, but damn close doesn't count any more than betting on the Arizona Cardinals.

I think there'll be much value on Michigan if nothing else this week, but that's for the Week 12 thread...

Back