Morehead/Butler U66
Georgetown +5
Richmond +6
Monmouth -3
Fordham -18
EKY/Tenn St O37
Idaho St -4

Last edited:
why the hell is the total 37 for tenn st?? keep doing what you're doing (clover)

Hadn't made it that far down the card yet but thanks for bringing it to my attention. I just added that over. Looks ridiculously low with EKY runnin plays

Hadn't made it that far down the card yet but thanks for bringing it to my attention. I just added that over. Looks ridiculously low with EKY runnin plays

me too. Let me dig deeper before i put the first born on it tho. E Kentuck has scored more than 30 in 6 straight and you have to wonder how much fight the tenn st defense has left in them. It has to be demoralizing. Cheers.

It's a sad week. I can't make the standard plays on Wake under and Clemson under. Good luck with your plays.

hahahaha thanks MW...agree regarding Clemson and Wake. Should be 20-0 next Thursday

Way too low CaptJohn. I have it at 11.5

Adding:
DelawareSt/Howard U49
SCSU/SavSt U52
Drake +3
Chatta/WCU U54
Liberty/Presbyterian O47
MorganSt/Howard U53
Weber/NorthernAZ O43
James Madison +1
Wagner +5
SFA +5
Mercer +6
NorthernIowa/IllinoisSt U51
BamaSt/Southern O62
NW St +3.5
Nicholls/Incarnate O50

Last edited:
keep it going Dwight. would love to see someone win 100 units in something the legit way and you have time...

Bet that FSU U60 four times and they are honoring it so gonna try and middle half before I lose more than I need to

You may have missed my late post in your Week 9 thread, but you accounted for 86% of my FCS profit last week.
GL this Saturday. Opposite you in one or two but mostly agree this week.
GL

You may have missed my late post in your Week 9 thread, but you accounted for 86% of my FCS profit last week.
GL this Saturday. Opposite you in one or two but mostly agree this week.
GL

Glad I could help Bull....look forward to your week 10 thread

Adding:
Boston College +3.5
UCONN +10.5
Wisky/Rutgers O51.5
NCSU +3.5
Duke +3.5
Maryland +3.5
UNC/Miami O68.5
Texas Tech +5
Auburn +115
Kentucky +8
Arky/Miss St O60
WKY/LaTech O70.5
Oregon -8
Iowa St +16
UVA/GT U53.5
ODU +7.5
Colorado +4

10 Point Teasers:
NotreDame -4.5/UNC +25/Baylor -25.5
Auburn +12/UGA PK/Utah +16.5
OhioSt -18.5/WVU +13.5/ODU +17.5

ML Parlays:
NotreDame/Nebraska/UGA/Oregon +100
Iowa/South Carolina +120

Down 7 bets early and 0-2 FCS. This could be the season destroyer of a week that happens once a year. Yikes

Back