week 10 NCAA

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
No idea what my record is, sorry...but I did have my best week last week and won roughly 8 units

Week 10

Alabama +7.5 at -110 for 1 unit

I think this line is way too high. LSU has lucked out in a few games this year, and no one seems to be recognizing Alabama right now, they are slowly putting together a solid season. I like Saban off a bye more so than Miles, and getting 7.5 at home at a tough place to play is good in my book.

Not going crazy on any plays this week..tough card.

Might add:
FSU

Waiting to see what the MSU/UM line does..all I know is MSU will be up, but Mike Hart will run close to 200 hards against MSU. I have been reading UM is pissed about MSU mocking them losing to Appy St. and having the ticker in the athletic center. Bulletin board all over UM lockerroom starting today. Line is kind of short, I was hoping to get 6 or 6.5..guess I was dreaming. UM has shown they havethree solid RB's and will wear MSU down.

BUT, having said that..this is MSU's season. No touch at this point.

Plays:
Alabama +7.5
Ohio State -15.5

both for 1 unit

Last edited:
Nice Job last week Hunt and Great Call on ASU as well...I was really impressed with that ASU squad and how composed they were falling behind 20-7 to a very good Cal team and just busting them in the mouth with 24 unanswered to end the game...Will be a hell of a game for them this Saturday though...Good Luck this week Bud:cheers:

thanks cmoney. ASU is money in the second half, but if they get down early in Autzen, they are fucked.

" MSU'S season" huh??

Hunt been listening to a little too much Mike Clark this year..
I am going to watch those green fucks get murdered at home...
" AND A GOOD DAY TO YOIU SIR!"

I do not care that its "MSU" season, they have zero quality wins and have lost at home to worse schools. Laying 4.5 is fine by me.

I wouldn't go crazy with bama... i don't like the week off after the first good offensive performance of the season for JP Wilson. I don't think we will be able to stop the run game of LSU. Caldwell and Davis are huge losses on the Oline vs LSU. BJ Stabler and Evan Cardell played well vs a terrible UT defense last week, but LSU's Dline will exploit the 2 Oline starters suspensions. Antione Caldwell(suspended) plays center but can play either guard position as well. He is arguably as good or better than Andre Smith IMO. If someone goes down on the Oline this week vs LSU, the replacement won't be good. Not sure if the other suspensions will carry over to this week, but keep an eye on it. Terry Grant is not physical enough to gash LSU like he did UT. Keep an eye on glenn coffee's status. If he is out, that hurts Bamas 3rd and short and goaline run game.

on the other hand. if JP plays the way he did vs UT, Bama can play within a TD of anyone in the country (at home). The place will be ELECTRIC - i mean loud as fuck! Bama home games have changed the last couple of years. The old folks have gotten off there ass to scream. LSU has not had to play in a stadium like Bryant Denny this year, and I hope its worth more than 3 Saturday evening.

Tide, thanks bro. Appreciate the insight. I will keep an eye on the suspensions this week, fill me in if you find anything out as well. I jsut think 7 is too many points, and LSU can be run and thrown on, Kentucky and Florida proved that..hell, even Auburn did.

Let's see what they do in another tough environment, they found out Kentucky was tough..but I have to imagine Bama's stadium will be rocking.

Thanks guys....I lean Michigan FWIW...but not playing unless line creeps down to around 3.

curious to see your write up if you take FSU, do you think they have a chance to win the game or just beat the spread?

thanks fellas..the SEC is not that great this year, the PAC 10 is where it's at imo....bama can win.

cash, Florida State matches up well with BC, but I haven't looked at it too much.

Adding:

Ohio State -15.5 at -110 for 1 unit

WIsconsin does not match up well with tOSU at all. OSU should roll, this team covers almost every week and I will be happy to take the best team in the land against an iffy road team who has a big home game against UM on deck.

Against you big time on LSU/Bama. Bama can't stop the run and LSU's defense should abuse Bama's oline. Anytime you are losing in the trenches, it can get ugly. And it will.

GL on everything man and thanks for the Wisc/OSU tidbit.

thanks fellas...sure, bama can win SU throw..the SEC isn't that great this year man...bama is playing good ball, I feel LSU has been very very lucky in a few of their wins and I think they are overrated, but that's just one man's opinion.

Adding:

ASU +8 at -110 for 1 unit

They will pressure Dixon, the two RB's will wear down Oregon's defense and ASU wins in double overtime.

Thanks and GL guys.

90 units...fwiw, I think UM wins and i have them in a parlay on the ML for shits n gigs but im not touching the side.

HD...any worries about these OL suspensions for Bama? Looks like 2 starters might be out..............thanks!:cheers:

aplous..always a worry, but I trust Saban had enought time to prpeare off the bye and got guys reps.

Adding:

Michigan 2nd half PK at -110 for 1 unit

I think UM runs away with this one.

Back