Week 10 ML Dogs

ProV1Colt

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Solid week last week with a few winners in here.

Congrats to @carolinablue hitting Maryland (and prob should have hit ECU as well)

Now on to Week 10.....................

Don't forget our Underdog Contest starts this week! Feel free to drop in and play for a chance to win.

Lets get this discussion going!

We get Wednesday Football this week.

Go!

Solid week last week with a few winners in here.

Congrats to @carolinablue hitting Maryland (and prob should have hit ECU as well)

Now on to Week 10.....................

Don't forget our Underdog Contest starts this week! Feel free to drop in and play for a chance to win.

Lets get this discussion going!

We get Wednesday Football this week.

Go!

Thanks man, definitely a fun week hitting both Maryland (849) and La Tech (355) and coming oh so close with ECU (701). Looks like a decent card this week as well. Will post my early potentials in a few. Best of luck this week!

Here are my leading candidates depending on the ML numbers...Will probably just do 10 plays at 10 each again just for fun...

NC State
SJ State
Liberty
Navy
Maryland ?!?!
UNLV
KSU
Vandy
SCaro
Illinois

With all the Liberty love I am seeing online, watch them get killed like 52-17....

I am on em +14 by the way but looks like the line was 15.5 last I checked...

Not sure one cannot consider Notre Dame as a home dog if TL is not playing....esp. considering how Clemson struggled and if the other starters (who missed this past week's game) are not available either??

:popcorn:

Not sure one cannot consider Notre Dame as a home dog if TL is not playing....esp. considering how Clemson struggled and if the other starters (who missed this past week's game) are not available either??

:popcorn:

When the line started out at Clemson -3, I thought that was about right, but if it gets to 7, I may have to give ND a look. I agree that they might be worth a shot as a ML Dog but would like to see if it gets over 200.

When the line started out at Clemson -3, I thought that was about right, but if it gets to 7, I may have to give ND a look. I agree that they might be worth a shot as a ML Dog but would like to see if it gets over 200.
How about the Dukies?? They got any shot over their arch-rivals?

I know I know them's fighting words.....:arguing2:

Bowling Green won at home last season over Toledo as a 26pt dog....Toledo is favored by 20+ Wednesday night. Anyone know anything about these two teams?

What about North Alabama? Don't know shit about them though so guess that's a problem. I watched a bit of the Rice - Southern Miss game. Southern Miss reminds me of a zombie team.

Navy if they can recover from a dreadful 2nd/3rd Q last week. They looked pretty solid 1st Q vs SMU then started fucking up and it snowballed. ECU proved Tulsa isn't all that.

Navy if they can recover from a dreadful 2nd/3rd Q last week. They looked pretty solid 1st Q vs SMU then started fucking up and it snowballed. ECU proved Tulsa isn't all that.
Gawd...it would be the 3rd week in a row if I tailed....

:smokejoint:

I thought I learnt that lesson for all of us last weekend?

:seeya:

An offense this easy to stop, shouldn't Derek Mason be able to copycat everyone else? Miss St D isn't all that bad though and Vandy still going to Vandy on O. I doubt I ML this turd but good chance I ATS them.

An offense this easy to stop, shouldn't Derek Mason be able to copycat everyone else? Miss St D isn't all that bad though and Vandy still going to Vandy on O. I doubt I ML this turd but good chance I ATS them.
I'm with you....even Vandy might be able to stop this State offense....and if they're going to win one this season it HAS to be this game. State might fire Leach after one season if they lose this game though....

Here are my leading candidates depending on the ML numbers...Will probably just do 10 plays at 10 each again just for fun...

NC State
SJ State
Liberty
Navy
Maryland ?!?!
UNLV
KSU
Vandy
SCaro
Illinois

I am leaning towards replacing Vandy and Illinois with Baylor and Cuse, but not sure yet...

Notre Dame is 2-8 SU when the line is +4 or more all time when at H and their opponent had more than 10 wins the previous season. Last season NOTD was 1-2 SU against teams that won more than 8 games the previous season. They have shown me that they do not do well in these situations and I do not think Clemson is a fade. Maybe the QB change blows this game up for Clemson , but I am not losing money to find out. Clemson is a national Champion team. As it looks Clemson might win this game on D and a strong RB attack.

If we have thoughts of going with Vandy.......well, what would be wrong with backing Akron instead?? At least we know Vandy has been completely overmatched in every game they played so far. Akron, while winless last season, return 89% of their offensive production (albeit off a putrid offense so not sure how much of a big deal that is.) At least we know Akron can only go up off a winless season a year ago and maybe their 2nd year coach has adjusted and made improvements?? Western Mich supposedly lost a good part of their defense from last season. If we're talking 18pt dogs why not roll with an untested group (Akron) rather than an 18pt dog we know has been tested and thoroughly has been destroyed??

If we have thoughts of going with Vandy.......well, what would be wrong with backing Akron instead?? At least we know Vandy has been completely overmatched in every game they played so far. Akron, while winless last season, return 89% of their offensive production (albeit off a putrid offense so not sure how much of a big deal that is.) At least we know Akron can only go up off a winless season a year ago and maybe their 2nd year coach has adjusted and made improvements?? Western Mich supposedly lost a good part of their defense from last season. If we're talking 18pt dogs why not roll with an untested group (Akron) rather than an 18pt dog we know has been tested and thoroughly has been destroyed??
Agree on Akron and this is a team that could pose a lot of line value early. If they start playing they could be 5-0 ats. Because of their reputation bettor wont catch on until they have a few winning blowouts or start cashing lot of tickets. Buy low team possible

If we have thoughts of going with Vandy.......well, what would be wrong with backing Akron instead??

It's just all in how we weigh things. Part of a Vandy pick is also a fade of Miss St, right? I don't want to fade WMich. Akron, I fully expect to be just as bad as last year to start the season, but that's why we all come to our own conclusions. Two people read the same thing and might come out with two different judgements. I just know I'm not betting or MLing Akron. If somebody else sees an opportunity there that is their choice. I mean....they'll win a game again at some point :)

I haven't spent more than 30 seconds thinking about PAC-12 games but Arizona has my interest potentially. Isn't Utah replacing a ton?

Thanks man, definitely a fun week hitting both Maryland (849) and La Tech (355) and coming oh so close with ECU (701). Looks like a decent card this week as well. Will post my early potentials in a few. Best of luck this week!

you got fucked if you had ecu ml, that series of calls on tulsa last drive was some the most redic shit I ever seen. Those refs were either seriously on the take or the most incompetent group of buffoons I’ve ever seen call a game, either way that whole crew should be fired. They cheated those ecu boys.

I haven't spent more than 30 seconds thinking about PAC-12 games but Arizona has my interest potentially. Isn't Utah replacing a ton?

I havnt started looking yet but every time we have had a conf or large group of teams play their 1st game we have gotten some nice dd upsets so I’ll definitely be digging this week. It does feel like utes had quite a few kids get drafted this past draft?

I was not prepared at all to have MACtion thrown at us this week so I don’t have a clue, where mars at? He the guy to ask on this conf right? Everything you saying makes sense to me and again it another conf jumping off their 1st games of year so favorite blood will be spilled!

1st glance San Jose st has a lot of appeal to me, like the way they been heading under this regime and the defense has been more impressive than last season. They have hung with SDst the last 2x they played despite being gashed on the ground last year, their run d has looked much improved this season. I love the points without even digging more into it and prob sprinkle the ml as well.

Florida
Notre Dame
Nebraska
Arkansas
Lean Stanford, Kansas State, maybe Oregon State

Hardest thing this year is keeping up with who's playing and who's out.

Maybe this is the SDSU team that will actually cover big numbers and blow people out, but I like this SJSU team and ill make SDSU try and do it again.

Here is what we have the rest of the work week

Wed MAC
Ball St +110
E. Mich +173
Akron +849
B. Green +1020
N. Illinois +398
C. MIch +117

Thur
Colorado St +150
Utah St +528

Fri
NC State +308
San Jose St +278
Boise St +127

Anything can happen in the MAC! Expect the unexpected tonight

i think the only way I’d play is somewhat blindly throwing some money at some the dogs or overs but doubt I’m gonna do anything. Trying to convince myself to leave it alone but then that little voice tells me I might regret it, lol. Then again I feel like I’m seriously just throwing darts blindfolded when it comes to mac. I don’t recall seeing any mars post on Mac yet, I trust his opinion bout as much as anyone’s on this conf.

Back