NYJ -7/ -9 vs Buffalo
Indianapolis -2.5/ -3 vs Jacksonville
LAC -7.5/ -9.5 at Oakland
LA Rams -8/ -8.5 vs. Seattle
GB -7/ -7.5 vs. Miami
Philly -6/ -4.5 vs. Dallas
San Fran -2.5/ -2.5 vs NY Giants

Last edited:
if AJ Green was healthy I would be banging cincy for max units but think its a stay away now

Well I'm done betting on Buff and against NE...I don't bet against NE very often but it almost always guarantees a NE cover....If you had told me that the Pats pass d was going to keep Rogers to 17 points I would have given you 5-1

First glance

Caro/Pitt under
Cinn as a home dog vs NO on the road and maybe cold
Atl may be hitting their groove....maybe
Detroit getting points at home against the Bears
TB over
Jets were so bad yesterday....but maybe...no definitely not
Oakland so bad but they play Chargers tough...unless they want to lose....which I find hard to believe
Rams should not be laying 8.5 vs Seattle at home....I think
Dallas getting 6 at home vs Philly will get some attention....lot of motivation due to rivalry

Steelers have been playing well but lets not forget Baltimore stinks; Carolina still not getting much respect, no reason to think they cant keep it close

Cleveland gets win number 2

KC teased down every week is printing money

Jacksonville is done, still getting too much respect, indy should win pretty easy

Chargers asking to be teased

not sure SF should be a fav vs anybody, as much as Mullens was a great story

I’ll be placing a large wager on Jack ML. Indy just got done beating up on the two worst teams in football. Meanwhile Jacksonville has just gone through the gauntlet (@KC, @Dal, Hou, Phi). This is serious class relief and a game Jacksonville must win to have any chance to save their season.

I’ll be placing a large wager on Jack ML. Indy just got done beating up on the two worst teams in football. Meanwhile Jacksonville has just gone through the gauntlet (@KC, @Dal, Hou, Phi). This is serious class relief and a game Jacksonville must win to have any chance to save their season.

very interesting, I initially leaned the other way. I guess the question is; do the jags think the season is even salvageable? I could see this team going into the tank big time, the team seems to be frustrated with Bortles.

having said that, definitely value in the line in the sense that 4 weeks ago this game is prob pk, so ur getting some points. idk, maybe a stay away.

The Jags do not block as well for guys not named Leonard. Fournette is actually supposed to return but he‘s already suffered multiple setbacks and Jax will have to ease him in so he won‘t really have a big workload. His health could provide a morale boost tho. Hopefully Jax‘s secondary is healthy again, missing three corners showed against the Eagles. Above all Marrone needs to keep control of the locker room and the players have to stop hating each other. They know that they can beat Indy so maybe they come into it confident as a team. Really just hoping at this point, can‘t read their minds and they‘ve had a whole bye week to fix shit hopefully.

At the beginning of the season, having my wife and I fly out for the KC-Zona game was seemingly a good matchup. At least I’ll get to see some Chiefs offense. Going to Mizzou-Vandy on Saturday too.

Done with Buffalo also. But I can’t bekieve the Jets are laying that many.

House is going to get killed again this week as there are a lot of teaser options that will almost definitely come in.

Pats schedule is a joke the rest of the way minus one game. Chiefs/Chargers need to run the table to get the 1 seed. Neither will do so and the playoffs go through NE again. Nice work Aaron Jones.

The Raiders have absolutely thrown in the towel. There is zero doubt in my mind. I think the Chargers win by two TDs easy.

Haha.. Never been.. My friend works for the athletic department there and offered us 2 tickets.. not a good place?
I went to school in Lawrence. If I was half the man I was 5 years ago I’d take a flamethrower to that entire place. Misery acts like their the cock of the walk. They’ve really never accomplished anything athletically and the school is shambles . They’re fan base is classless. Hope you have fun though.

I went to school in Lawrence. If I was half the man I was 5 years ago I’d take a flamethrower to that entire place. Misery acts like their the cock of the walk. They’ve really never accomplished anything athletically and the school is shambles . They’re fan base is classless. Hope you have fun though.

Ha.. I dont have any allegiance. Just figured I'd make it part of the trip and the wife is always a good sport during football season. Maybe we go sightseeing instead lol

Columbia is a shithole...just slightly better than Manhattan.

In all honesty, the universities are the best things about Columbia and Manhattan (good looking campuses); whereas Lawrence is the opposite and for the most part the campus is ugly but the town is much better. Just my humble opinion.

MU fans are classless though. I've been to many a games there, and many times in neutral colors, and they are a bunch of jackasses regardless of opposing team. As a guy who has been to basketball and football games in almost every Big 12 (old and new) venue they are by far the worst of em.

Columbia is a shithole...just slightly better than Manhattan.

In all honesty, the universities are the best things about Columbia and Manhattan (good looking campuses); whereas Lawrence is the opposite and for the most part the campus is ugly but the town is much better. Just my humble opinion.

MU fans are classless though. I've been to many a games there, and many times in neutral colors, and they are a bunch of jackasses regardless of opposing team. As a guy who has been to basketball and football games in almost every Big 12 (old and new) venue they are by far the worst of em.

You don’t think Wescoe Hall is a modern architectural marvel??? Ha

Tenny has NE and Hou is on bye so theoretically Jags can get right back in it with a win this week. Last game versus Phi - while still not good - was the best game they played in a couple weeks. They have really struggled to run the ball so getting anything from Fournette will help and Hyde has had some practice time now. They have buffalo and Indy twice over the next four weeks plus Pitt who they have had success against. Just think it’s now or never and we see max effort but I can certainly understand why some are giving up on them.

i am still hurt by OAK performance on TNF and how my sides routinely get blown the fuck out whenever i dabble in that stupid mid-week game, but i'm not sure about PIT and think CAR will beat them if they hang around early.

PIT can score and CAR probably can't keep up if they put up 30+, but i'm not so sure PIT can stop Cam who is playing very well and that team knows how to control TOP more than anyone to keep it a low-scoring game

love the old Big 8 discussion above, but can't understand how IND is favored like they are. I was hoping to back them close to pk, but this is so surprising and makes me think JAX is worth some money even if it's Bortles at QB

...and I truly hope saying JAX won't block for anyone not named Fournette is some sort of satire

Interesting interview with Brady yesterday talking about how much (even more) focus Patriots tend to have going into their bye week. Want to make sure they go in to the 2 week break on a positive note. I don't have the history in front of me re: how they've done in past seasons in this situation - just kind of struck me how emphatic he was on this point. So I'd expect NE to play well on Sunday.

Interesting interview with Brady yesterday talking about how much (even more) focus Patriots tend to have going into their bye week. Want to make sure they go in to the 2 week break on a positive note. I don't have the history in front of me re: how they've done in past seasons in this situation - just kind of struck me how emphatic he was on this point. So I'd expect NE to play well on Sunday.

8-point win vs Charge, blew out Buffalo, blew out Jax. Nice angle

Atlanta should win at Cleveland easily.

Saints will blast bengals.

Coaching mismatch.

Institution vs new school coaches

very interesting, I initially leaned the other way. I guess the question is; do the jags think the season is even salvageable? I could see this team going into the tank big time, the team seems to be frustrated with Bortles.

having said that, definitely value in the line in the sense that 4 weeks ago this game is prob pk, so ur getting some points. idk, maybe a stay away.

Should be a defense good bortles will show up against imo.

Ku fan calling mizzou fans classless. Pot meet kettle.

Really don’t see saints blasting cincy outside in cold weather.

Buddy it’s time to join the “New age ballers!

Join the offensive revolution and the basic advantage of having a scheme vs old school lazy defense.
Teams like this coaches by Jones are usually beaten soundly by the top nfl coaches.

This fits the bill. Payton will abuse Lewis.

Sammy,

You don't count for the rest of the situation? I agree in a nutshell the Saints have more talent and better coaching, but it is a road came coming off a huge game so there could absolutely be a let down, and Brees has struggled on the road at times, particularly in the cold. I have a feeling Cincy keeps it close, though Green being out is making me extremely hesitant to pull the trigger

Sammy,

You don't count for the rest of the situation? I agree in a nutshell the Saints have more talent and better coaching, but it is a road came coming off a huge game so there could absolutely be a let down, and Brees has struggled on the road at times, particularly in the cold. I have a feeling Cincy keeps it close, though Green being out is making me extremely hesitant to pull the trigger

So maybe under

Giants catching my eye. Side and/or TT

I understand taking points against Nick Mullens and the niners in this spot after overperforming on national tv against an absolute dumpster fire, but my god, I have had such a bad time betting on the giants this year; even when they looked like the smart/sharp side, they just suck.

ugh, VK likes the giants too...am I gonna have to let those scrubs cost money again? haha, with both of u liking it and me seeing the angle, I might have to

I understand taking points against Nick Mullens and the niners in this spot after overperforming on national tv against an absolute dumpster fire, but my god, I have had such a bad time betting on the giants this year; even when they looked like the smart/sharp side, they just suck.
I can kick out more thoughts later but short version is Niners defense a dumpster fire and Giants have way more talent both sides of ball. Ill dig more to see if anything pops but this is the game i planned on betting since TNF

I like it. I like him in good situations. I love his Fire and his hands. Deep down he is a winner. He will respect Sean Payton and Drew. He just came from Ginger. He is good to go imo.

Idk what to think about that

its kind of genius for both sides. cant be a better situation for Dez, he gets to play on an offense where the run game and Thomas are the defenses top priority. its actually the first time in his career defenses don't have to zero in on him. if he plays well hes a free agent again and can get paid. on the saints end, they cant be comfortable with a rookie as their number 2, so its a low risk, high reward thing. if they don't like how he fits they can legit cut him and its no big deal; their offense is fine as it is now, they can just see if he has anything left to make it better

The team is rolling right now. Why upset the apple cart & bring in this likely locker room distraction?

The team is rolling right now. Why upset the apple cart & bring in this likely locker room distraction?
Same reason why the Patriots do it. A strong locker room with true leaders wont be distracted. If Dez acts up, theyll boot.

Dez has all the reason in the world to be on best behavior for 8 weeks. Would be surprised if this blows up.

Buddy it’s time to join the “New age ballers!

Join the offensive revolution and the basic advantage of having a scheme vs old school lazy defense.
Teams like this coaches by Jones are usually beaten soundly by the top nfl coaches.

This fits the bill. Payton will abuse Lewis.

I do just fine. “New age ballers” just another way of saying trash flag football.., good luck laying points on the road on grass with the saints in the cold., Dunno how I feel about it now w addition of dez.., under has some value imo. No real interest playing cincy but last 2 weeks were far better spots to play saints imo.,

Back