Week 1...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Hi mates. Hope all is well.

I did some reverse engineering on numbers from the last three years as I have not won significantly since 2012. The results were alarming but also informing.

I hope to do better this season.

I have no time for writeups right now but GL to anyone who follows.

I made IU 9.5. No clue there; sharp friends laid less than 10 and sharp friends are taking 11 so I suspect it might close a tad lower.

I think UNCC is a flaming bag of shit but go no farther than one year ago tonight to see my biggest loss (mid-5-figs) on Jorja State against them. I made 41. Pass.

I made Wake 12 and took Tulane +17. The poker players bet them also which makes me think the game got phonied up. Who knows. It's for 2u and at +14.5 to 16 would be for only 1.

I made Sakerlina/Vandy a pick, how Vandy can lay 5 or more to anyone is a total astonishment to me; they might not score five points. Bet +5 even for 1u.

Made Minny 19 and laid 12.5 there for 2.5u. Pretty self-explanatory although losing Kill might hurt them so i am sweating this for sure and looking for ways out.

No clue ASU/UT, made 21. Gun to head dog and sharp on that, UT playing in Bristol next week in a lookahead for sure.

Will post 2h plays and GL to us all this season...

:shake:

Looking forward to your posts and insight. Best of luck with the new season.

:cheers3:

I made Sakerlina/Vandy a pick, how Vandy can lay 5 or more to anyone is a total astonishment to me; they might not score five points. Bet +5 even for 1u.

Yeah, that's a puzzler. With you on that one. Good luck.

M.W. i fucking love that picture sir. Been awhile. Always good to feel like I'm back at home, posting CTG football plays for the 11th straight year.

Thanks for all replies and/or dissent.

2H I bet U of L -11.5 at open. Would advocate a play at 13 -110 or better as I said before it even went in.

This could end 84 or 91-0.

Up to Petrino. Louisville Male HS would beat UNC-Charlotte to a pulp.

Anyone who had Jorja St vs. them last year in the opener must be as sick as me if they didn't get it back here...

2H Appy State +13 for 2u medium. O-line shoving them around. Could lose but i would only have them after watching the first half

+13.5 for another unit. Farcical.

I will be shocked if UT wins, let alone by 3 or more.

One way traffic here. Maybe it changes, but I'm willing to bet against that...

Tulane was arguably the better team. More upside too I believe. Good call

shoulda won....that kid doesn't fall down after that pass and we are celebrating the biggest wave win in a while....the Mandeville High product also missed a kid on 3rd down that woulda gave them a chance.....and the missed FG hurt.

either way, you hate to have moral victories but I have to think Tulane is on the up and up......those helmets were certainly nice on the eyes too

fritz is the deal...what a great coach....and love his sideline demeanor

GL this year CKR

I like Florida State to win the national title, though the Louisville game coming in a few weeks could be a banana peel there.

Gun to the head, give me FSU, Stanford, LSU and Clempson. TCU is my favorite to win the Big 12 and could be a darkhorse.

Tonight I made Jorja State only 3.5 and wanted six with Testicle Tech but missed it.

I made Temple 20.5 and wanted to lay 14 but it did not pop at my spots.

I made Colorado 6.5, no clue.

I made Stanford 21 and laid 12.5 for 2u. Would lay up to 13 for the same, and up to 14 for 1u.

I made Toledo and PICK and am sick that I did not bet them at +4.5 or better.

GL all!

Good luck, Rex . Yeah, it's been a while. I think I started at blankets about 14 years ago. Same time as dr Tim h.
he has a month seniority on me.
bull

I think I started at Blankets in 2001 and was a linesman roughly towards the middle to end of 2002.

Thanks fellas. I would bet the Dildos +4.5 for 1 unit or slightly more, 1.2 ish maybe.

GL to all today.

170 North Texas +9.5 small to med 1.5u

172 Missy State -27.5 only small for 1u

176 Kentucky -3.5 for 1.5u

192 Washington -26 -103 for 2u.

205 BYU -1 for 3u.

Shit games in a bit, GL today...

263 Fordham, 265 E. Ky (against the movers), 269 Liberty, 271 Nova all plays at good prices small limit jobbers for me, might have more later.

Back