Week 1 Schrute Bucks

Adding:
Alcorn St -25.5 vs Lynchburg (2 unit FCS bet)

I just realized that that's not even Lynchburg COLLEGE. It's some other thing altogether. I'm not sure whatever they were even played football last season.

Like Monmonth -3; Delaware +24; Coastal -9.5 (Bulldogs lost a lot over the past two years); Bucknell -11 (was oddly close in Lexington last year, but VMI should be doo-doo).

Yeah Hill I think they had like 25 players at some point last year and are playing an abbreviated schedule this year. Anything under 50 should be good IMO

FCS BETS (any game including FCS team) 1 FCS unit = half of an FBS unit; graded separate from FBS for tracking purposes
Eastern Washington -6.5 vs Sam Houston State (2 unit FCS bet)
Alcorn St -25.5 vs Lynchburg (2 unit FCS bet)
South Carolina State -30.5 at Benedict College
Bryant +20.5​ vs Stony Brook
Cal Poly -4 vs NMSU
Indiana -23 vs Indiana St
Kansas St -36 vs SFA
Incarnate Word +14.5 vs Sacramento St
Stanford -34​ vs UC Davis
Fordham -13.5​ vs St Francis (PA)
Tennessee Tech -34.5 vs Kentucky Christian
Bucknell -10.5​ ​vs VMI
Jackson State +110 vs Florida A&M
Western Illinois -38.5 vs Valparaiso
Sacred Heart -7.5 vs Marist
Chattanooga +12 at Central Michigan
Monmouth -3 vs Delaware St
Eastern Illinois +15.5 at Minnesota
Montana +11 at Wyoming
Idaho St/Utah O54.5
Charleston Southern -38.5 vs Point University
North Dakota State ML +150 at Iowa State
Villanova +17 at Syracuse
Missouri -14 vs South Dakota State (2 FCS units)

You got some terrific numbers there, Schrute. Puzzled by Mizzouri line. I'm on the other side at 29 1/2 ???
Best of luck this year.

BOL dropped it at 14 earlier today and it stayed for awhile, even getting bet up to 15.5 so they were changing the number. It's up in the 20snow but they haven't cancelled it so I'm rolling with it. Might try to middle half the wager

Sorry to disappoint all my fans.
But I can't find the icon that let's me start a new thread.
Aging brain syndrome, I guess.

<center></center>
+ Post New Thread<form action="http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?8-COLLEGE-FOOTBALL-(NCAAF)/page101" method="get" class="pagination popupmenu nohovermenu" id="yui-gen8" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; float: right; clear: left; vertical-align: middle;">Page 1 of 221123451151101...Last</form>Threads 1 to 35 of 7708

[h=1]Forum: COLLEGE FOOTBALL (NCAAF)[/h]
ncaaf.png
1ncaaf.png

Click the POST NEW THREAD Button

Adding:
Fan's Parlay 0.50-0.84 (this means I'd gladly lose half a unit to see any of these teams lose...worked last night with South Carolina)
Ohio St/Nebraska/Notre Dame/Bama/Auburn/Georgia/USC/FSU/Texas/Kentucky/VT/UNC

Schrute, looks like you follow FCS quite a bit.. I'm leaning Toledo -10 and Kentucky -20.5.. any thoughts on either of those games? Thanks!

Maybe Tru can pop in and give his thoughts too but my lines would be...

Toledo -10.5
Kentucky -19

I'm not playing either of those but if you play them I hope you win them. There are so many FCS and FBS teams that it's hard to keep it all accurate so I could certainly be missing a winner there

I made

Toledo -8.75
kentucky -19.25

there might be better value on NH once BM drops real crossover lines, I wanna see 14 for a play on New Hampshire.

Thanks guys for your thoughts.. I like Kentucky quite a bit, but I don't know much about TN Martin so I might stay off..

any thoughts on Indiana -27.5, Montana +8.5, or Illinois -10.5?

Thanks guys for your thoughts.. I like Kentucky quite a bit, but I don't know much about TN Martin so I might stay off..

any thoughts on Indiana -27.5, Montana +8.5, or Illinois -10.5?

I'm on Indiana at 23.5 I think...its on the first page but yeah I still like them below 28. I'd have the line about 31ish

Montana I'm on as well and I believe 11.5 is my number. I do still like them above a TD as I think the line should be 3-4

Illinois was initially a lean but the more I looked into it the less I liked it. There were 9.5s floating around earlier today

Dwight do you know anything about James Madison and Jacksonville?

Made the JMU line 22
Made Jacksonville 30 but there will be a shit ton of points there and if Jacksonville can't score 20 of them they have zero chance of covering...if there was an over avaliable here I'd hit anything under 70 and probably 75

Adding:
UCLA 2H -7 +115 0.50-0.57

This was the plan all along as I think they really pick it up 2H and wanna sell off/try to middle half my original bet

Back