Week 1 Schrute Bucks

I liked Fordham so much on first view that I had to go and cofirm that the line was legit. Love it.

Indiana should be money too. ISU is generally horrendous; and, after a year or two of being serviceable, they sunk back to their appropriate level last season, and should be even worse this year. IU could have scored 100 on them last year, and might this year.

I liked Fordham so much on first view that I had to go and cofirm that the line was legit. Love it.

Indiana should be money too. ISU is generally horrendous; and, after a year or two of being serviceable, they sunk back to their appropriate level last season, and should be even worse this year. IU could have scored 100 on them last year, and might this year.

Glad to have someone else that pays attention to FCS

Would love for you to start a thread with some additional thoughts

Adding:
Eastern Illinois +15.5 at Minnesota

Wasn't going to add it b/c I missed so much value by missing the 23.5. However I think it is still too high as I believe it should be just under 10. It's crossing too many value numbers for me to not add the play

Thanks Bones and Troe

Adding:
Bowling Green -7 at Western Kentucky

Been watching for a while and found a -7 -110 so I had to jump

Schrute,

Montana line is skyrocketing against Wyoming. I know the Griz were dealing with some injuries on offense but it was a strong play at plus 4 for me and now I'm seeing plus 10 at 5 dimes. You heard of any suspensions involving a number of key players?

Two very experienced teams in Houston and UTSA. And although Houston beat UTSA last year 59-28 that final is extrmely misleading. UTSA actually outgained Houston 493-491 and threw for 365 yards on a Cougar secondary that now has to replace its top 2 corners. The reason for the final was Houston being +5 in the turnover column. Didn't mean to sidetrack Schrute's thread but I think there are reasons to think UTSA can make this a game.

Week 1 Plays - will all go here but will likely be posted below at time of play as well so I don't get accused of editing inappropriately

FBS BETS
Louisville -2.5 vs Miami
Northwestern -12.5 vs Cal
Fresno State +22 at USC
Temple +15.5​ at Vanderbilt
Mississippi State -29.5 vs Southern Miss
Virginia +22 vs UCLA
Rice +21.5 ​at Notre Dame
Marshall -23.5 at Miami (OH)
Colorado St +3 vs Colorado (0.55-0.50)
Ohio +3 at Kent St (0.55-0.50)
Bowling Green -7 at Western Kentucky

ML DOGS
Colorado St +130 vs Colorado (0.50-0.65)
Ohio +130​ at Kent St (0.50-0.65)

TOTALS
BC/UMASS U49 -120
​Clemson/UGA Under 58
Abilene/GAState U29 1H ​(0.55-0.50)

TEAM TOTALS (0.5 units unless otherwise noted)

PARLAYS
ML Parlay 1.00-1.02
SoCar/Ohio St/UCLA/Nebraska/Marshall/Notre Dame/Bama/Auburn/Oklahoma/Florida/Mississippi St/Florida St/Baylor

TEASERS (0.5 units unless otherwise noted)
Wake U55.5/Tulsa U57/Ole Miss -1 0.55-0.50

2H/LIVE

FCS BETS - smaller wager than FBS stuff and will be graded separate from FBS
Eastern Washington -6.5 vs Sam Houston State (2 unit FCS bet)
Alcorn St -25.5 vs Lynchburg (2 unit FCS bet)
South Carolina State -30.5 at Benedict College
Bryant +20.5​ vs Stony Brook
Cal Poly -4 vs NMSU
Indiana -23
vs Indiana St
Kansas St -36
vs SFA
Incarnate Word +14.5
vs Sacramento St
Stanford -34​
vs UC Davis
Fordham -13.5​ vs St Francis (PA)
Tennessee Tech -34.5 vs Kentucky Christian
Bucknell -10.5​ ​vs VMI
Jackson State +110 vs Florida A&M
Western Illinois -38.5 vs Valparaiso
Sacred Heart -7.5 vs Marist
Chattanooga +12 at Central Michigan
Monmouth -3 vs Delaware St
Eastern Illinois +15.5 at Minnesota
Montana +11 at Wyoming

damn son, looks like u have done ur homework. I dont see much that I dont like about this card

BOL my friend

:tiphat:

talk me off Okie State

I really can't...I made the number 18 and won't be touching it. My biggest talking point would be, you have to find a way to explain how OK St is gonna score 24 points because you have to figure FSU is good for 6 TDs. If you trust the OL of OK St to give CC time to throw the ball and you trust his receivers to make plays then I could justify a play there. I just can't sit back and say that I think they score 24 points. You will have a new FSU DC and the possibility of a lackluster post NC performance in your favor against a young and hungry team.

Nice number on the Owls,GL this year
modicon2.png
Dwhite :cheers:

Thank you, Sir. Not only for posting, but for taking all of your time to pore over the innumerable minutiae that I'm sure goes into your picks. I am humbled...

Up 1.5 units minus juice on the losses so somewhere around 1ish units

If I could win a unit every weekend I'd take it. Hope to be +3-4 after Monday night

Adding:
UNLV O50/MSU -19.5/Nova +25.5

Last edited:
Back