NW
NIll ?
SCaro ??
SAla

Great to be back boys - all the best this year ...................:shake:

Last edited:
smaller

Iowa -20'

Utah St is tiny / weak in the trenches. OL is a major concern (lose 4 st / 116 starts). Nations most penalized team and close to last in turning the ball over. HC Anderson historically stresses CONFERENCE games - and must protect his depth thin roster here - getting to a bowl is a must.

No clue how to attack NW atm, it's prolly gonna get really ugly the next month

Nice stuff book .. have N.ILL +11 for a few its on my play list for sure .. hoping we'd see 11.5 but seems like no dice at this point .. think it could crack below 10 by kickoff if NILL can avoid the injuries again, clearly a major risk for them .. BC's TE coach promo to OC is one of my least favorite hires and kinda on an island w Haftley overseeing his two new and fresh DC's ..

Agree on UTSA.. RR's are building a MACHINE in San An .. big game for both teams for many reasons, at this point though i got no idea if Holgersen cares about big games or not lol .. Traylor rallied the team to come back for a big shot at a NY6 bowl and really needS this "P5" win .. Houston unlikely to be sniffing the top 25 this yr soooo.. better beat them ..

Uconn is interesting, wish they were playing someone just a little closer in strength .. Considering the circumstances its maybe the biggest home opener for the huskies ..mmm... ever?!??!... im sheepish on totals but I'd expect more offense outta both teams this year, NC St w Anae at OC plus Armstrong feels good, UConn will have an actual pass game this year .. is this the matchup we see O's go off idk, think if Conn can be successful grinding the rock then no reason to take risks, just play keep away as long as possible ..

Wish Toledo possibly lock a NY6 bid up with a win, will be bringing the house in that game ..

Chip's record vs scrappy G5 teams has been awful even back to Oreg he got scalped by Boise think first game as HC .. think its fair to say the #MCCALL4HEISMAN campaign either kicks off or fails to launch in Pasadena but G-MC 100,000,000% showin up lookin for a biiiig scalp ..

good luck bro!

Thanks BA. I can get NW +6 now - would you hold off for now based on what's going on there? i.e. if HC fired maybe see 7? thanks as always.

Thanks BA. I can get NW +6 now - would you hold off for now based on what's going on there? i.e. if HC fired maybe see 7? t (B10 hanks as always.

wait on 7 - already 6' / -105 at BM

probably best to stay FAR AWAY - I have played NW in this spot for years (B10 road dog), so I'm kinda drawn to it ha. Plus it's RUTGERS - last 21 B10 home games, they've only won ONE SU (8-13 ats). If you like it - play small / add to it later if you want maybe.

BOL this year man ......... :shake:

probably best to stay FAR AWAY - I have played NW in this spot for years (B10 road dog), so I'm kinda drawn to it ha. Plus it's RUTGERS - last 21 B10 home games, they've only won ONE SU (8-13 ats). If you like it - play small / add to it later if you want maybe.

Thanks ba. Probably will stay away. Happy hunting this year.

smaller

Iowa -20'

Utah St is tiny / weak in the trenches. OL is a major concern (lose 4 st / 116 starts). Nations most penalized team and close to last in turning the ball over. HC Anderson historically stresses CONFERENCE games - and must protect his depth thin roster here - getting to a bowl is a must.
I like this more and more.

It Fitz gets fired, I bet this line jumps even more. Can we dream of NU +10 with an int. HC?

I think if they'd need to have a video of Fitz ramming the plunger up a freshman's pooper before they'd fire him but maybe im wrong .. maybe they'd try to bury the video and give him a warning lol .. jk I know its serious .. actually don't know what happened hope nothing like that .. It sounded like a 2 week suspension already handed down I figure that's just the next two weeks not two games .. also saw the players were out in support of him like he wasn't involved ... yeah unless the video surfaces I think he's ready to rock week 1 .. if he got fired I think the boyz would go out and win one for Fitzy big time ..... although .. Fitzy is one of the highest paid coaches but c'mon they wouldn't fire him over this as a way to save money right?!? lol ..
Gotta be some player suspensions I'd imagine that's prob the worst angle for NU at least for handicapping ..

BA .. BOWLING GREEN @ LIBERTY .. hit it yesterday .. peep it bud .. a few interesting angles and think all point one way ..
- Chadwell sounds like he's 'program building' "not cutting corners" .. "will work on this one play all damn year till they get it right" lol okay he didn't say THAT but it doesn't sound like he's looking to force snap his team together and not talking big expectations this year .. it didn't snap together quick at Coastal and more than a little evidence suggests it only did when the right QB showed up .. would look at GMC's early games and games he didn't play in LY or pre-'20 to get a feel for what this O will look like .. likely see multiple QB's.. very run heavy .. burn full clock .. unlikely to see them break out the explosive pass game just yet .. would expect struggles week 1 as its not an easy offense w timing, blocking, reeds, etc ... Recall Salter was a fumbling machine in quite a few games LY ..
- Maybe biggest blood curdling revenge spot in CFB is on deck? .. NMSU embarrassed them at home LY to end the ssn, 4TD favs lose by 4 TD's.. woof .. coming back to town week 2, players and fans will remember .. and now a CUSA foe = new coaches will care .. infinitely more important game and worth 'figuring it out' wk 1 if it means you are better prepared vs NMSU, worth the risk program needs some payback ..
- Lib likely make a bowl even w a loss here .. BG will need an upset at some point.. FCS game on deck means playin to win week 1 .. recall BG showed up vs big non-cons Marsh LY and Minny in '21 .. caught em both w their pants down..
- also .. really like a team that can get it done on special teams.. BG w an ACE punt blocker and 2 returns for TD's LY both guys back..
- Easy to miss coaching nuggets .. Liberty retained the DC when Chadwell came in .. very experienced DC to man the coverage unit .. he left after spring .. Co-DC works the DL's 1st year DC'ing .. also LB coach left to Bama (woah!).. analysts/GA's at LB and Safety 1st time pos coaches .. Chadwell and 2 OC's are working w the offense so won't be much help.. seems the further you go back on Libs D the less coordinated they'll be unless they can find another DC to help.. and soooon ..
- Big picture on the roster BG loses QB adds Bazalek and overall could be a notch better .. think Lib lost their very best dudes and very hard to be as good even w out all the situational stuff mentioned .. BG+12 and ML .. really can't say on the total it feels like no defense but both might be grinding the clock away fast .. BG implied TT is around 19/20 .. would go over .. GOOD LUCK!

Oh hell yes… I just got goosebumps thinking about the season! Why hasn’t my Phil Steele issue made it to Hawaii? Looking forward to breaking down these week 1 plays once I get a better grasp. Like your play on my local Rainbow Warrior’s vs Tree. Live dog this season…Timmy Chang has em busting akole!

BA “da best”! :tiphat:

Last edited:
BA .. BOWLING GREEN @ LIBERTY .. hit it yesterday .. peep it bud .. a few interesting angles and think all point one way ..
- Chadwell sounds like he's 'program building' "not cutting corners" .. "will work on this one play all damn year till they get it right" lol okay he didn't say THAT but it doesn't sound like he's looking to force snap his team together and not talking big expectations this year .. it didn't snap together quick at Coastal and more than a little evidence suggests it only did when the right QB showed up .. would look at GMC's early games and games he didn't play in LY or pre-'20 to get a feel for what this O will look like .. likely see multiple QB's.. very run heavy .. burn full clock .. unlikely to see them break out the explosive pass game just yet .. would expect struggles week 1 as its not an easy offense w timing, blocking, reeds, etc ... Recall Salter was a fumbling machine in quite a few games LY ..
- Maybe biggest blood curdling revenge spot in CFB is on deck? .. NMSU embarrassed them at home LY to end the ssn, 4TD favs lose by 4 TD's.. woof .. coming back to town week 2, players and fans will remember .. and now a CUSA foe = new coaches will care .. infinitely more important game and worth 'figuring it out' wk 1 if it means you are better prepared vs NMSU, worth the risk program needs some payback ..
- Lib likely make a bowl even w a loss here .. BG will need an upset at some point.. FCS game on deck means playin to win week 1 .. recall BG showed up vs big non-cons Marsh LY and Minny in '21 .. caught em both w their pants down..
- also .. really like a team that can get it done on special teams.. BG w an ACE punt blocker and 2 returns for TD's LY both guys back..
- Easy to miss coaching nuggets .. Liberty retained the DC when Chadwell came in .. very experienced DC to man the coverage unit .. he left after spring .. Co-DC works the DL's 1st year DC'ing .. also LB coach left to Bama (woah!).. analysts/GA's at LB and Safety 1st time pos coaches .. Chadwell and 2 OC's are working w the offense so won't be much help.. seems the further you go back on Libs D the less coordinated they'll be unless they can find another DC to help.. and soooon ..
- Big picture on the roster BG loses QB adds Bazalek and overall could be a notch better .. think Lib lost their very best dudes and very hard to be as good even w out all the situational stuff mentioned .. BG+12 and ML .. really can't say on the total it feels like no defense but both might be grinding the clock away fast .. BG implied TT is around 19/20 .. would go over .. GOOD LUCK!

Fine work man thanks.
>> side note - holy shit take a few days off, you're making everybody look bad - ie ME ha

Tough to figure what games BG will show up for - seems to be an all or nothing approach - the SU winner almost always wins/covers their games - about 31/36 times under HC Loeffler ( covers / SU loss > +14 / +35 / +31 / +9 / +30)

I think you're right - Liberty O (should) start slow I would think - plus line is too high probably, and should only drop from here. But - Flames might have too much speed for BG - Falcon O might struggle early as well. I'll play that under probably + BG ML small

BOL this year buddy ............:shake:

It Fitz gets fired, I bet this line jumps even more. Can we dream of NU +10 with an int. HC?

I'll play that one at 7' / ML probably - can't see much Rutgers money at that # unless NW has a ton of suspensions or guys quit. Gotta be more to this or doubt he's fired like that ?? Or maybe the new AD/president were ready to get rid of him anyway ??

Regret it already - but added A&M small.........:shocked:

Main reason is that Jimbo always takes these games seriously (non-conference) - AND they need a huge win here in the worst way.

The greatness of the Lobos should offer very little resistance (covered 3/15 away and 8/31 overall). O was one of the nation's worst to begin with (132 SP+), and is learning a new system. D lost 9 starters and Rocky Long (#107 SP+). Lack of depth + heat + night game/100K should be too much them here. Doubt they score at all - NMU TT under might be better. 45-0 / 52-3 type game.

smaller

Iowa -20'

REALLY like Iowa team points over (31.5/32 vegas implied) I feel they have the motivation to pour it on in week 1
- laughingstock of college football from on offensive perspective
-new QB, let it rip and see what you have in him, and behind him
-OC has a PPG quota to meet or he gets axxed, what does a 50 spot here and vs WMU do to the average??

Have done little (quality) research time, so wouldn't pay much attention just yet ha. Will add some notes / links, etc - won't have many more plays till later.

one unit

N Illinois +10'
S Alabama +7'
Hawaii +10 (Tree)
Col State +15

smaller
Iowa -20'
Texas A&M -37

will play

Navy at 21
NW at 6
Col / Frogs 1H under
LSU at <2'
BG/Liberty 1H under

leans

S Caro
Toledo
USC 1H
UTSA
Clemson
Penn St

maybe?

Gators at 10
Akron
Sam H
UConn

BG

ML

will play
B Green
Hawaii (Tree)
N Illinois
S Caro
UTSA

-------------
Nebraska?
Fresno?
NW ??
Wyoming? - TT too much hype + Ducks on deck
Col St?
Deion Traveling Circus ! (NO) - 11:00a game ha

BA, great to see you ole friend. I love your entire card.

I am personally on

NCAA WEEK 0

Navy +21
San Jose State +30
UTEP+ J-St over 53.5
San Diego st -4 -107
New Mexico State -7 -122

Navy +26 + New Mex St -1 6 pt tease

NCAA Week 1:

Nebraska +7.5
Utah -7 -138 b1.5
UVA +29
Louisiana Tech +14.5
Louisiana Tech +17 -120
Sam Hou St +24
California -9
South Alabama +7.5
Wyoming +14.5 -122
Texas State + Baylor over 58.5
Texas State + Baylor over 56.5 (local)
Colorado State +16.5
Bowling Green +12.5
Northwestern +7 -121
No. Illinois +11.5 -113 .7u

may also add UTSA -1, seems like a strong tell seeing them go from +2.5 to -1 on the road in Hou 1st game as a B12 member.

BA, great to see you ole friend. I love your entire card.

I am personally on

NCAA WEEK 0

Navy +21
San Jose State +30
UTEP+ J-St over 53.5
San Diego st -4 -107
New Mexico State -7 -122

Navy +26 + New Mex St -1 6 pt tease

NCAA Week 1:

Nebraska +7.5
Utah -7 -138 b1.5
UVA +29
Louisiana Tech +14.5
Louisiana Tech +17 -120
Sam Hou St +24
California -9
South Alabama +7.5
Wyoming +14.5 -122
Texas State + Baylor over 58.5
Texas State + Baylor over 56.5 (local)
Colorado State +16.5
Bowling Green +12.5
Northwestern +7 -121
No. Illinois +11.5 -113 .7u

may also add UTSA -1, seems like a strong tell seeing them go from +2.5 to -1 on the road in Hou 1st game as a B12 member.

will be on many of those buddy - maybe NMSU at 7 / UMass did great in the portal tho (#66) - Navy about ONE minute before kickoff ha (they'll be Irish $ at some point) - like Cal on the road usually too. BOL this year ............:shake:

$ that Iowa TT over looks like a good one - they seldom give up more than 7 tho in this spot - think 14 is the most last few years, since Kirk stressed these home / NC games, more than before - forgot he can (pad) his average points vs these weak D's ha..... score 40 here / 50 vs WM > coast the rest of the way

Brian F knows if he don't rack up the points in the easy ones media fans and everyone gunna be talkin about it non stop.. he's been quite cavalier at those pressers the last few years blowin off questions about his offense and obvi the nepo stuff so yeah in no way is the 'will we make 25 ppg' storyline one he's interested in having be a weekly thing this year .. idk how many FB players will be wrapped up in the gambling but think you could pick any 5 starters and the only way I don't see them going HAM on the Aggs is if one of em is the QB .. maybe not literally 'any 5' but think they'd be fine needing to use quite a few backups ..

Looking back over the years Iowa has just not gone petal to the metal that often before CyHawk Week .. romped in a few .. lotta close ones .. they have a new AD there and because such a play does seem to hinge on that PPG metric angle I'd just make sure that doesn't get amended away before the ssn .. it really is kinda dumb esp the min number of wins, like when is the last time an OC had a min team win metric in their contract ...

adding UConn at a juiced 17 - probably won't do anything but drop from here - 16' should be OK, lost too many by the hook LY ha ......
* and NW +7 smaller

1) Does NCST HC Doeren 'care' about these games? Meaning does he PREPARE his team well in this spot? (early non conference) >> NO

2) Does he have his team ready to play on the ROAD? >> HELL NO
$ covered FIVE of last TWENTY - lost 8 SU / as away favorite 2-8 ats / 5-5 SU

3) Will UConn have the FULL FOCUS of NCST? >> WHY HELL NO
$$ They have NOTRE DAME on deck

STOP RIGHT THERE !! - you 'so you're sayin' crowd ......

"So you're sayin' they just won't care BA!!!!!!!!" >> NO that ain't what I'm saying....

Everybody should understand this, but very few do - even former players AND coaches (discuss bets with both).
>> Given a truism : YOU PLAY LIKE YOU PRACTICE > so your level of play gameday - is largely reflected in your INTENSITY and FOCUS during that week's preparation - not how fired up you look running on the field FFS. Still shaking your head?

$$$ SO ..... you actually think Georgia's players AND coaches approach their game with UT MARTIN - the same as they would one with ALABAMA? Of course not mentally or physically - it ain't even close. It's HUMAN NATURE. UT Martin can't take advantage of a < 100% effort / focus sure, but UConn just might vs NCSU.

UConn is actually decent in the trenches, plus NCSt is installing a new O - an absolutely massive Thursday nite game for the Huskies - an afterthought for the Pack.

Should also be known that Uconn wasn't destined to be a heavy run team last year .. lose QB I think first drive of first game, OC did plenty of passing at Maine .. very limited pass game put them in a tough situation vs some of the bigger teams on the early schedule last year .. spot is good and Uconn should have a whole new dimension to work with on offense, likely starting QB was OC's guy at Maine who wasn't bad and Roberson and the starter LY is back so will be a good QB comp in fall camp .. think good sign considering what they could do w a totally 1-D offense last year .. good luck!

Given a truism : YOU PLAY LIKE YOU PRACTICE > so your level of play gameday - is largely reflected in your INTENSITY and FOCUS during that week's preparation - not how fired up you look running on the field FFS. Still shaking your head?

So much truth in this—-> you are what you repeatedly do, so excellence is not a single act but a habit. What they put in is what they get out. Very factual in many different realms, particularly an athletic setting. Wise words BA!!

Thanks BA. circa has lsu 2 110. Do u still like?

Yep - but LSU is a little too obvious here for me, so I need to dig deeper maybe ........

IMO 2 is fine value - but maybe it drops even further? I think I'll wait and see what happens.....

For me - this one is a BIG PICTURE play ...... I guess many are just thinking "FSU beat 'em LY - they're gaining confidence and will be improved / LSU got lucky last year, and might suffer some regression"

FSU was underrated LY due to an extra tough Covid 2020 (HC 1st yr), and a nasty Covid hangover in a 5-7 2021. But if you back off a bit and look at their 2022 schedule - what exactly did they do?. Beat really bad teams / decent teams in a bad spot or playing poorly at that time - still lost to WF, NCSt, and Clemson - then to top things off faced a weak OU team missing their best players and barely won. WHY?

LSU should be much better in year 2 under BK - was great in the portal (#2), and has the schedule to make a serious run (can't / shouldn't lose here) - . Could be wrong, but just don't think FSU is ready for this one - talented roster but LSU with a huge coaching edge.

Last edited:
Nice work guys. Lots of the same games/picks I am looking at. Only play that I have locked in is LSU -2. FSU owned the LSU offensive line last year. Daniels ran for his life most of the game. The Tiger OL should be much improved this year. Perkins for LSU should make life miserable for the Seminoles. I see that game being tight for a half and then LSU pulling away 30-23 or something in that neighborhood. If Daniels can improve just slightly then LSU is capable of winning 9-10 games. USC tt is on my radar (if under 48).

Leans: Miami Hurricanes, Purdue/Fresno over, Iowa, TCU, Tenn, Air Force, Wisky/Buff over, Washington, Texas, Cal, A&M tt over, UTSA, N. Illinois, & Army.

Just need to narrow these down. Texas traditionally stumbles out of the gate but I think they blow Rice out and start the fireworks early. Might be a better 1H bet.

GL guys and great work BA!

Nice work guys. Lots of the same games/picks I am looking at. Only play that I have locked in is LSU -2. FSU owned the LSU offensive line last year. Daniels ran for his life most of the game. The Tiger OL should be much improved this year. Perkins for LSU should make life miserable for the Seminoles. I see that game being tight for a half and then LSU pulling away 30-23 or something in that neighborhood. If Daniels can improve just slightly then LSU is capable of winning 9-10 games. USC tt is on my radar (if under 48).

Leans: Miami Hurricanes, Purdue/Fresno over, Iowa, TCU, Tenn, Air Force, Wisky/Buff over, Washington, Texas, Cal, A&M tt over, UTSA, N. Illinois, & Army.

Just need to narrow these down. Texas traditionally stumbles out of the gate but I think they blow Rice out and start the fireworks early. Might be a better 1H bet.

RICE just lost a key WR in the portal too, further complicating what they want to do on offense....hard to play the owls on the wrong side of 35 in this one.

RICE just lost a key WR in the portal too, further complicating what they want to do on offense....hard to play the owls on the wrong side of 35 in this one.

Duck-

Good to see you over here! I need to make it a point this year to hang around here more often. Lots of knowledge over here! Good luck this year!

Duck-

Good to see you over here! I need to make it a point this year to hang around here more often. Lots of knowledge over here! Good luck this year!
GREAT TO SEE you ole friend. hope you are well...please share your knowledge and visit the forum frequently this prosperous season.

BOL this year buddy ........... :shake:

Criminoles should get their ass kicked

OMG Jim Leonhard will replace Harbaugh during his 4 game suspension!!!!! ..... oh I mean he's the new DC at Northwestern!!!! ... oh I mean he is the new Senior D Analyst at Illinois!!! ... Okay I'll give you a hint, it's the lowest profile of those 3 .. idk if JL didn't get the right HC offers or just bad timing when he left Wisco I believe late in the carousel.. (bad blood exit?!) .. whatever happened I don't think D analyst was on his list of job openings .. but this seems like a very low risk spot to park himself till next coach hiring cycle .. coulda been a senior D analyst at most programs, obvi worth way more in the B10 and maybe top value staying in his old division .. I can't imagine he'd risk jumping on board anywhere a crappy DC or crappy players could drag his reputation.. I suspect he sees some potential there .. maybe noteworthy too that ILL looks like the most dangerous spot on Wisco's schedule .. Anyway, just a heads up...

seeing mostly 24/24' - still a few 23' left

added Wisky -23'

Confused as to what to do with the drastic system change, like many others initially. But if you think about it - here's a great chance to show off the new O. Buffalo should offer little resistance on D, and shouldn't be able to move the ball at all.

KEY : Wisky should now play really fast under new OC Longo - so one of the biggest issues is getting your OL (and D) in shape. You don't wanna find out vs Iowa (or Purdue) in the 4Q that your guys can't handle the increased tempo. So even if up they have to keep playing fast - keep pushing. Line should probably be closer to 28, which is where it should close.

Updated 7/31

one unit

N Illinois +10'
S Alabama +7'
Hawaii +10 (Tree)
Col State +15
UConn +17
Wisky -23'

smaller
Iowa -20'
Texas A&M -37
NW +7

will play

Navy at 21
Col / Frogs 1H under
LSU at <2
BG/Liberty 1H under

leans

S Caro
USC 1H
UTSA
Clemson
Penn St
BG
Nebraska
Col 1H/TCU 2H
Wyoming 1H / under

maybe?

Gators at 10
Akron
Sam H
Toledo
UTEP
UCF

ML

will play
B Green
Hawaii (Tree)
N Illinois
S Caro
UTSA

-------------
Nebraska?
Fresno?
NW
Wyoming? - TT too much hype + Ducks on deck
Col St?

My guy. Have a great year sir.

Lmfao this Emoji or whatevs :shocked: Still lol…
Made me spit my ice tea all over the damn keyboard…..worth it.

BA - how is this nonsense conference realignment going to spill into the First 3-4 weeks? Brotha, stay in the AC this summer, need you at your best.

Last edited:
seeing mostly 24/24' - still a few 23' left

added Wisky -23'

Confused as to what to do with the drastic system change, like many others initially. But if you think about it - here's a great chance to show off the new O. Buffalo should offer little resistance on D, and shouldn't be able to move the ball at all.

KEY : Wisky should now play really fast under new OC Longo - so one of the biggest issues is getting your OL (and D) in shape. You don't wanna find out vs Iowa (or Purdue) in the 4Q that your guys can't handle the increased tempo. So even if up they have to keep playing fast - keep pushing. Line should probably be closer to 28, which is where it should close.
They reallllly tried to promote "The Launch" theme for the spring game and my guess is that every fan showed up thinking they would witness the launch of a Wisco offense the likes of which they haven't seen in over a decade ... and then musta felt like they showed up to the challenger space launch ... It definitely feels like The Relaunch here whether they market it that way or not and an opponent they can effect that on .. fans been itching for this for a looong time now so c'mon fickell gotta get it right here buddy ..
Buff's DC left them kinda high n dry after spring he's a high rising hot shot and had a few P5 xfers last year in the secondary come in, made it work pretty well .. think all the studs are back and HC is a D coach too they were all under Elko at A&M so maybe fine in general for MAC play but I suspect if the DC move caused trouble it would likely appear week 1 .. also the run D stunk last year that might be their real problem in this one .. good luck!

They reallllly tried to promote "The Launch" theme for the spring game and my guess is that every fan showed up thinking they would witness the launch of a Wisco offense the likes of which they haven't seen in over a decade ... and then musta felt like they showed up to the challenger space launch ... It definitely feels like The Relaunch here whether they market it that way or not and an opponent they can effect that on .. fans been itching for this for a looong time now so c'mon fickell gotta get it right here buddy ..
Buff's DC left them kinda high n dry after spring he's a high rising hot shot and had a few P5 xfers last year in the secondary come in, made it work pretty well .. think all the studs are back and HC is a D coach too they were all under Elko at A&M so maybe fine in general for MAC play but I suspect if the DC move caused trouble it would likely appear week 1 .. also the run D stunk last year that might be their real problem in this one .. good luck!
Nice Insight bridge, will be interesting to see how wisconsin improves during fall camp in installing this new offense and getting it down...if so, they could hang 50 on UB...wish our former blankets brother DOUBLEUP4LIFE was around these parts to tell us about UB and what he expects from them this upcoming season.

Yeah duck I agree .. I'd kinda expect to see a bup QB at some point .. rather see mordechai play 60 mins here .. gotta be some concern if TM is throwin picks in conf like he did in the spring they need someone ready to step in and could see some development football late which also could mean some reaaaal quick 3n outs w them passing . hard to predict that but the backups are inexp so I'd expect to see one in at some pt .. also no need to keep Braylin on the field longer than needed, I think the risks of being overused was a concern for him and might not have stuck around if the plan was he'd be seein 30 carries in a buffalo blowout .. I doubt the WR's spots are situated might see not the best guys late? etc etc .. it is a massive revamping there.... But I'd expect them to wind up for a big early haymaker and and play fast n furious for at least a half or 3 quarters .. would go H1 or if we see a slow or freak bad start then maybe x fingers and hit it in game .. but yeah could just be a big 42-7 here ..

Yeah is double posting anywhere now?.. should get him in here.. pre-ssn is just not the same w out him ..

Yeah duck I agree .. I'd kinda expect to see a bup QB at some point .. rather see mordechai play 60 mins here .. gotta be some concern if TM is throwin picks in conf like he did in the spring they need someone ready to step in and could see some development football late which also could mean some reaaaal quick 3n outs w them passing . hard to predict that but the backups are inexp so I'd expect to see one in at some pt .. also no need to keep Braylin on the field longer than needed, I think the risks of being overused was a concern for him and might not have stuck around if the plan was he'd be seein 30 carries in a buffalo blowout .. I doubt the WR's spots are situated might see not the best guys late? etc etc .. it is a massive revamping there.... But I'd expect them to wind up for a big early haymaker and and play fast n furious for at least a half or 3 quarters .. would go H1 or if we see a slow or freak bad start then maybe x fingers and hit it in game .. but yeah could just be a big 42-7 here ..

Yeah is double posting anywhere now?.. should get him in here.. pre-ssn is just not the same w out him ..
Ha, I was thinking the same….MAC Conf Futures with DU4L.

Nice Insight bridge, will be interesting to see how wisconsin improves during fall camp in installing this new offense and getting it down...if so, they could hang 50 on UB...wish our former blankets brother DOUBLEUP4LIFE was around these parts to tell us about UB and what he expects from them this upcoming season.
Oh, DOUBLE up was here all fall and winter into the NCAA tournament.

Last logged in middle of July.

I'd assume he'll start having more activity very soon @DOUBLEUP4LIFE always a fun thread.

Great stuff.

The switching of styles is always one of the more intriguing caps in CFB. When you recruit one way for so long, there is not the quick fix when changing styles 'generally'. Offensively, I'll be watching their OL first and foremost early on.

Top 2 TE's and another one left wisconsin 'voluntarily' per the camp report .. eschbach and the other guy the ret starter .. my sense is they aren't using TE's or at least just need a receiving TE to split out? maybe Rucci is like just clearly far and away the best one, cleared out the depth chart?.. this late in the game you'd expect there's a splash dude in the room that would send everyone packing but idk that's a surprise move .. maybe Fickel was just hazing the crap out of em lol .. anyway put it on the radar because there's something going on behind that ..

Top 2 TE's and another one left wisconsin 'voluntarily' per the camp report .. eschbach and the other guy the ret starter .. my sense is they aren't using TE's or at least just need a receiving TE to split out? maybe Rucci is like just clearly far and away the best one, cleared out the depth chart?.. this late in the game you'd expect there's a splash dude in the room that would send everyone packing but idk that's a surprise move .. maybe Fickel was just hazing the crap out of em lol .. anyway put it on the radar because there's something going on behind that ..
Longo really didn’t leverage our TEs at all, so maybe the guys saw the writing on the wall, especially if they had higher aspirations. Just a guess based on how he structured our offense.

What are you seeing in Fresno that has you leaning that way? Or, is it more if a fade of Purdue?

GL this year BA

RT!

That's just a maybe ML bet - I probably won't do it...

Boilers have a serious run of games coming up - can't see them taking Fresno seriously here. Tedford is a great coach - Boilers lose a great HC - transition maybe slow.,....?

BOL this year buddy ......

RT!

That's just a maybe ML bet - I probably won't do it...

Boilers have a serious run of games coming up - can't see them taking Fresno seriously here. Tedford is a great coach - Boilers lose a great HC - transition maybe slow.,....?

BOL this year buddy ......
2 projected Purdue starting WR out and I think other injuries/suspensions are starting to mount. Fresno is certainly worth a look.

BA, what are your thoughts on the new clock rule (not stopping on 1st downs)? Service academies will be able to go on quarter long drives....any other teams or angles to this new rule?

BA, what are your thoughts on the new clock rule (not stopping on 1st downs)? Service academies will be able to go on quarter long drives....any other teams or angles to this new rule?
CO sign on this question.

Good responses in @Timh thread.

Looking for more opinions.

Back