Week 1 (8/30-9/3) CFB Plays and Leans Plus THE Preseason Newstories

rj something lol...I read that somewhere else today :smiley_acbe:Nice catch on the 21.5. I didn't check back until tonight and see 22 at the Greek. Hopefully it won't matter. :cheers:

rj something lol...I read that somewhere else today :smiley_acbe:Nice catch on the 21.5. I didn't check back until tonight and see 22 at the Greek. Hopefully it won't matter. :cheers:

Tim, it won't make difference at all. BAR and I missed 21' at BookMaker and it went to -115. We both decided to get the number when it was back at -110, whether at 21' or 22.

Won't make any difference as Texas will need to post at least 24 to cover anyway. But they'll post at least 28.

RJ, I guess that it was my post (at the other site), that is being referred to. I meant no disrespect, I was just trying to help someone else.

I did know your username, here. I just couldn't remember what came after rj, in your username (over there).

Dave--No big deal. The other mods and I got a kick out of it. Hence the change of my handle for a little while.

RJ, I guess that it was my post (at the other site), that is being referred to. I meant no disrespect, I was just trying to help someone else.

I did know your username, here. I just couldn't remember what came after rj, in your username (over there).

LOL-I saw it this afternoon and thought RJ would be tickled pink to get some love hova at Covers:tiphat:

Texas jumped to 23'? Fuck.

Plus, "tickled pink"? C'mon....I prefer "shit myself."

Yup. I had to take it before it touched 24. So waiting to save 5 cents cost me 2 points. Not a big deal because I see 28-35 point lead but c'mon. I had a bad feeling something like that could happen. Halftimes still not up at dimes and couldn't wait for those and see a 25 or something ridiculous.

I posted that in my thread a bit ago...found that to be quite interesting.

Late steam on Idaho ;)

LOL-I saw it this afternoon and thought RJ would be tickled pink to get some love hova at Covers:tiphat:
I forgot some other cappers, who moved over to this site. You, YesSir, dmac are a few that I can remember. There are also some great cappers, who I don't remember, from there.

Good to see that most, at this site, have a great sense of humor. And, no dipshits bashing good cappers.

Thanks for refreshing my memory, RJ. I guess I got you mixed up with another poster.

Should I refer to you as Mr. ESQ or Sir ESQ? :36_11_6:

Thanks for all the information.

That's Mr. Jackass, Esq.

Adding
Mizzou -4 (-110)

Illy is up and coming. All they need is a year and a new coach. Too much love for them made the line very tasty. Mizzou by a TD.

If there is such a thing as someone "deserving" to win, it might be you, RJ. Really appreciate your input to the CFB forum and hope all of that work translates into money for you this year.

Back