Wednesday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 2-1 and up 1.90 on Sunday. Been cramming for the World Cup so a little behind on baseball plays but i'm back into it today. Now 72-87-3 and -31.77 on the year. Let's hope we're heading in the right direction.

Wrong team favored in New York; deGrom has done little wrong in his first five or six starts and now gets a righty-heavy Beer lineup that he should mow down. I don't like Peralta. Easy take.

The play: Mets +110 small to medium 1.5u.

Doyers and Reddies total should be almost a full run lower. Each pitcher has had great years, and Cueto usually bounces back off of bad efforts.

The play: Reds UNDER 7 -115 small to medium 1.5u

Matzek major league debut. He's got issues with command and control, and the Braves are the best lefty-hitting team in baseball. Yikes.

The play: Atlanta -1.5 +120 medium 2u.

Weaver is Anaheim's best; they're winning now. Milone stinks and Oakland might be backing up a bit with the upgrade in competition.

The play: Anaheim -1 run +113 (-131 ML, -1.5 +161 RL) medium to big 2.5u.

Price on Tanaka is a stone joke. Young has never lost at Safeco in 9 starts and is off a 5-inning outing so should be well rested. Seattle might struggle to score, but so will the Yankees.

The play: Seattle +163 medium to big 2.5u.

Tampa stinks; I would be on them in this spot for sure but they're horrible right now, even though I think Bedard can get out the soft STL lineup.

McCarthy's 3.80 FIP and 2.76xFIP make him an easy bet as a dog against the Fun Bunch. I guess Keuchel will have to beat me again.

The play: Arizona +120 small to medium 1.5u

GL!

:shake:

Fairly sure you have never bet on Tanaka. I am still looking at the game but wonder how many times you will allow yourself to bet against one of the very best.
Probably with you on Atlanta.

Let me say this. The line is too big in Seattle. But your frequent incorrect fades of a exceptional pitcher make this a boy who called wolf sequence. The vendetta business is not good for you or this site. Gl

Tuck, believe I have been against Tanaka four times and on him zero, correct. Maybe I had him run-line -2.5 or something live one night, but I don't remember for sure and would have to look it up on my excel file (who i have bet on and against teams and pitchers), which is on a different computer.

Not sure how me betting against Tanaka has anything to do with being bad for this site. People who follow my baseball know i am a long term winner over the years and eventually the numbers I make will line up with the models on the Japanese guy. He's probably still got a lot of value when he sees teams for the first time. But when teams start facing him for the second and third times, this talk of exceptional and never losing will go away real quickly.

Let me say this. The line is too big in Seattle. But your frequent incorrect fades of a exceptional pitcher make this a boy who called wolf sequence. The vendetta business is not good for you or this site. Gl
out of line, no?

rex in my book is a well respected capper and a must read.....for the record I like your posts too tuck

no need to disagree with someone in this way

rex is a big boy, but just my 2 cents

GL

Anyhow, Rex I agree on the ATL game.....big bet

Gonna stab with Sea too, and got the snakes pretty decent too

GL on all and I enjoy your posts dog:cheers:

lmao fellas, i am a big boy and he didn't hurt my feelings. tuck is a bit more aggressive than most here but i don't hold it against him because of a decade's worth of posting history dropping lots of good knowledge. We're all allowed to disagree and i don't think he crossed any lines. sounds like he is genuinely concerned that me going against Tanaka continues to be bad for my bottom line. He might be right.

I did nothing with the hockey. One of the sharpest people i know told me he's not bet any playoff game in any sport (hockey, bases, nuba) in a Game 4 where it's 3-0. How the heck do you handicap that? I thought it was a rational point. One of my friends wanted the Rangers, so I booked it for him. Go Kings, lmao...

Will simply say this. I come from bridge, backgammon and poker with some chess. You ARGUE about what is right. The purpose is to improve your bottom line. Taking it as a personal attack---well its obvious not many of you have played prop bets. BOL CKR

ffs CKR and Tuck are both well respected here, no need for drama

I can't believe anyone thought Tuck meant ill will toward CKR, he's just calling it like he sees it. Win or lose, their thoughts should both be valuable

ffs CKR and Tuck are both well respected here, no need for drama

I can't believe anyone thought Tuck meant ill will toward CKR, he's just calling it like he sees it. Win or lose, their thoughts should both be valuable

Bang-on KJ, I couldn't agree more.

lmao fellas, i am a big boy and he didn't hurt my feelings. tuck is a bit more aggressive than most here but i don't hold it against him because of a decade's worth of posting history dropping lots of good knowledge. We're all allowed to disagree and i don't think he crossed any lines. sounds like he is genuinely concerned that me going against Tanaka continues to be bad for my bottom line. He might be right.

I did nothing with the hockey. One of the sharpest people i know told me he's not bet any playoff game in any sport (hockey, bases, nuba) in a Game 4 where it's 3-0. How the heck do you handicap that? I thought it was a rational point. One of my friends wanted the Rangers, so I booked it for him. Go Kings, lmao...

Yeah I can remember when you were all-out hating Dickey too., but you were right going against him more then not. We all have our capping faults and sometimes we just figure that sooner or later he's gonna lose.
I do think Tanaka is solid as he was a dominating hurler in Japanese country, so he brings real-time experience,

Its the jays that make me happy currently. I think they stay solid all season.
BOL for the long run as usual.

Back