WednesDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Wednesday
901 Atlanta Braves* +110 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x3 .. I will go and post this one while I can get plus $. Cole goes for Pitt and he can be pretty good but I want stand in the way of the bus as I think the Braves continue to roll.

I know all of the information is out there... but to put it all together like you do with such great success is incredible.. I'm in awe...:prayer
Unless of course you have tomorrow's paper today, then.... I will bow and kneel... thanks for what you do... :shake:

I know all of the information is out there... but to put it all together like you do with such great success is incredible.. I'm in awe...:prayer
Unless of course you have tomorrow's paper today, then.... I will bow and kneel... thanks for what you do... :shake:

Lol

Awesome day yesterday blood, including the Grand Salami. Surely, you are the Chosen One we were told would come some day...

Thank U 96825, Appreciate the kind words. Come join in the discussion and help me as u can. GL :shake:

Awesome day yesterday blood, including the Grand Salami. Surely, you are the Chosen One we were told would come some day...

Thank U inZane, Kind words are always appreciated. Come join in with u thoughts. And Yes I love the GS, Thats my most consistent winner but very seldom play it for over one unit. Just keep chugging alone with it GL sir

Wednesday early games
922 Miami Marlins* -168 vs Texas Rangers x1
921 Texas Rangers/Miami Marlins* Over 7 -150 x1 ... not in love with either of these plays. I will continue to fade Tex and with Martinez starting @ 1-3, 7.06 in his last four starts and his team continues on a losing streak losing eight of its last eleven games its a fairly good play imo but I dont have a warm fuzzy feeling here. Here is a case where I wish I had tomorrows newpaper because if Eovaldi's breaking ball pitch is on tonite then this would be a 4 U play because as the Rangers bat just .195 in at bats that end with off speed. Simply terrible. And this Over scares me

Played Seattle last nite @ +120
x2, now @ +100 ...I like Hamels but I gotta stay with the hot team with a decent SP. Paxton is 1-0, 1.46 in his last couple starts.
Added 923 Seattle Mariners/Philadelphia Phillies* Under 7½ -160 x1 Seven of last nine Hamels starts stayed under total

926 Milwaukee Brewers* -1 +120 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
925 Toronto Blue Jays/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 8 -145 x1 ...I have bee playing mostly against the Brewers the last wk and they have been kicking my ass...now that I am on them I hope the gamblin gods are kind to me. I 1st leaned under here because Nelson has been pitching under but both team avging over 4.3 r/g and we have an over ump

928 Oakland Athletics* -190 vs New York Mets x1
928 Oakland Athletics* -1 -131 vs New York Mets x1
927 New York Mets/Oakland Athletics* Under 7½ -140 x1 ...playing the better team (imo)small because the Mets Wheeler @4-0, 2.18 in his last nine starts has been wheeling and dealing.

GL fellas

stay hot Hound (clover)

Thank U sir BOL to U as well

adding

904 Washington Nationals* -1 -141 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
903 Arizona Diamondbacks/Washington Nationals* Over 7 -130 x half ... not in love with either Nats are hot but Cahill and the DBacks fine ways to win with him. Cahill is 0-2 with an over 8 ERA the last two times he has faced the Nats
Gotta go with the hotter bats and Roark @ 5-1, 2.51 in his last seven starts has show me more good stuff. This Over with Welke behind the plate could be trouble but Nats bats will prevail I think

I will have some more please
922 Miami Marlins* -142 vs Texas Rangers x1 total of two ....love these reverse line movements after I have already capped the Marlins as winners :) :)

907 San Francisco Giants* -130 vs Chicago Cubs x1 cant believe I am playing Peavy who has had an awful season. But he finally got a win in his most recent start and maybe that gets him started off well tonite. After last nite's situation this call for a small play on the Giants that maybe can hit Jackson no total

added another one on
901 Atlanta Braves* +105 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x1 total of 4 Cole coming off of DL with a bad shoulder/lat pull and this start could be tuff.

911 Houston Astros* +185 vs New York Yankees x half ...cause they are playing better ball than the yanks

915 Los Angeles Angels* -135 vs Boston Red Sox x3 ..this line is so low its scary. Rex Sox are batting .229 over the past 15 games, which is the second lowest in the Al over that stretch. The Angels now have the best record in baseball. They can hit, their pitching staff is putting up some terrific numbers And SP Richards @2-0, 1.99 is looking good Buchholz has look decent the last two but Red Sox have lost his last five starts by scores of 6-4, 14-1, 8-7, 4-3, and 5-3. Two of those losses came against the struggling Blue Jays and one came against the struggling Yanks. Buchholz has walked 17 batters over his past 31 innings and remains a huge blow-up risk every time he takes the mound.What am I missing here? MAy add another one here

Hey Blood, how much do you figure in the wind? I see in Oakland that there's a 14 mph wind blowing straight out to center, and wondering about that under 7. Thanks,

Hey Blood, how much do you figure in the wind? I see in Oakland that there's a 14 mph wind blowing straight out to center, and wondering about that under 7. Thanks,

not a big factor at Oakland like the Chicago stadiums. i have a list made up and will try and find it for u....may be a while

Thanks Cash, I hope I got the losers out of the way and we have nothing but winners tonite...I add a bit more to those play but dont have time to post everything

GLTA

Was with you on SF. Cokin posted the same play late last night. It made sense and with the 2 of you on it why not.
By the way, good call on Houston. I really think NY manager needs to go badly. Last 2 games his bullpen actions have been incredible.
GL

STEED, Appreciated as Always :shake:

tuck, I tend to agree. Girardi has made a bunch of bad decisions imo and always makes excuse for them. He is just damn
hardheaded....hell I can relate to that :) I do remember him saying something I agree with a few yrs ago and it went something like this
""""Perception isn't reality. Reality is reality Just because people believe something or because something looks a certain way doesn't make it so"""
That kinda stuck with me.
I am quite sure Girardi would be gone if George Steinbrenner was still around :)

Good to see u doing well in the contest tuck Continued success

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

yesterday was a flop for me, no excuses, just a fact of life with the number of games that I play. I have grown use to the wild swings but I am sure the people that read this thread wonder why I continue this style. For those that email me and ask, I have played this many games since the early ninties when information became so readily available. I started posting on the internet in 1999 and was told by many so call experts that U cant win playing this many games. I am still winning yr in and yr out and the so called experts are no longer posting. I am sure there are still many out there that still believe that because of the mail that I get. Guys its just the way I play!! I capp them ...I play them... If u can win consistently playing 1,2 or 3 games a day, more power to U. There, I got that out of the way...again

9-11-0 - 9.77 last ...ytd +85.23

GLTA

Your good blood. Been on here for 5 years and you are the best capper on here. Folks like Grind 4 mine have hood years and come and go. You sir are solid. Keep doing what you're doing bud

Back