Wednesday Total Play..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

It was a good hedge yesterday, I called up the beat writer and he let me know all of the big guys were a go, so i got out of that play.
I submitted it as the under and had to call and have them change it. :hang:Maybe that is god telling me that this is the wrong side. Either way, I don't have a writeup or any reasoning for this play. I just feel like this will go over by 10 to 15 points. Both teams are trying to move to uptempo styles.. 'an_horse'

Memphis Grizz & Indy Pacers over 194 points (-110) Risking 2.3 units
(1 - 0 +2.1 units on the year)

Goin with the pink font for breast cancer awareness :cheers:

I missed the opening line, as soon as I saw the 195, I still jumped on it, this one should clear 200 with ease, both teams are trying to push the tempo, goodcall and goodluck

Up to 198.5.. maybe i found a gem. Although it seems like a lot of the forums have people on this one now, which makes me nervous.

Brutal shooting half by memphis.. 26% and also 2 - 10 from three :spank:

Not gonna check the scoreboard again the rest of the night, we'll just wait and see if there is additional money in my account. :4_6_202v:

Memphis started out slow vs Minny the other night too.

Mental note: Memphis just might be a team that just plays better in the second half.

Wow this one is flying over.. like i said above i was shocked to see such a low line. Not sure why i didn't hit it harder, I thought it was 10 to 15 points off.
Anyway off to a good start.
(2 - 0 +4.1 units):tiphat:

The crazy thing is neither team shot well from the floor at all. I dont like this pacers team. Not sure if they will win many games; They have way too many guys who play the same position, and still dont have a pg imo. Although I like travis diener, he just isn't very good.

Not often the books are off by nearly 50 points, but that is why I like the preseason.

saw that final score was 122- 115 or something.....
fucking wild . didnt see any of this game....
was indiana chuckin up 3 balls on the break ?
i know obrien prefers uptempo and trifecta
but holy barone no its iavaroni
new coach from suns bench really doesnt mind going up and down....
monstrosity schnozz played the 5 spot or did they give it to oneal ?
excellent play . good luck and continued success....'an_horse'

Great job tonight...I cant stand these lines not being put up at night...I saw the schedule last night and had all the fav.'s winning...and they covered..oh well..

Great job tonight...I cant stand these lines not being put up at night...I saw the schedule last night and had all the fav.'s winning...and they covered..oh well..
That kills me too...played the one wit a local today but couldn't look at stuff in afternon andp lay offshore being out for day...

Think I had a vacation period last year in last week of preseason..and it was like pickin candy from a baby...

Great job Brian...tonight...

I peeped over at Covers NBA tonight..see hat was up and see you stirring up trouble with Hustle already..:36_11_6:

Back