Wednesday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Well in my efforts to find a bet for tonight, I finally found one. We all know the NBA BAR road thingy that I call the 4+/1/1 for short. Well I did some digging and it looks like the reverse 4-1-1 is fairly decent too. When a team plays 4+ games at home-has a game on the road-then another game at home. The team at home is 7wins-13 losses. But the losses are even more in our favour when the team returning home is off a win on the road. And Philly is in such a pattern tonight, Philly was in a same pattern earlier this year and the Capitals came into philly and won in OT, but this homestand is 'broken' a bit by the allstar game but with the nice price on the Capitals tonight and philly's irregular home ways, I think its worth a shot

Washington Capitals ML 2.550:cheers:

Last edited:
Buffalo is currently +101 at Pinnacle, even higher at Matchbook. Is this a play now, like you mentioned in another thread?

Actually, Im gonna lay off Buffalo tonight Preussen. After looking at the schedule for my Washington play, Im too much on the fence and theres little value to be had on either side, if anything I think Devils might win it, but then lose their next game back at home to Anaheim.

cat i like that capitals play! i'll put a unit down on it myself lets gett it done!

Thanks Brar, Devil, EL Mago, SC, gsro, preussen...Got to love it when things like this work out. 1-0 (+1.55)

btw, caps are in first..wtf is happening to this nhl..lol:4_12_12:

Back